Table of Contents
The Subordinate Service Selection Board- Punjab Government has released the link for the download of the Clerk- Legal Service (03/2021) admit card. The link for admit card was updated on 08th July and the written examination for the PSSSB Clerk – Legal will, be held on 11th July 2021. Read the article to get the PSSSB Clerk Admit Card to download the direct link and also the written examination exam pattern and syllabus.
PSSSB Clerk Exam Date 2021
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the exam date for the Clerk (Legal) exam date 2021. The advertisement for this post was released on 12 April 2021. And on 08th July the exam admit link has been uploaded.
PSSSB Clerk Legal Written Exam Date – 11th July 2021, Sunday
PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2021
|Clerk Exam Events||Description or Dates|
|Organization||Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Advertisement Number for the post||03/2021|
|Advertisement Date||12 April 2021|
|Punjab SSSB Clerk Legal Exam Date and Day||11 July 2021, Sunday|
|Admit Card Status||Released on 08yh July 2021|
|Exam Center Address||Will be updated by 10th July 2021|
Steps to Download the Clerk Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for the Clerical post can now download the admit card from the SSSB official website or from the direct admit card link provided in the article. Check the steps to download from the website.
- Candidates log in to the official website of the Subordinate Service Selection Board- Punjab Government. The direct link is provided below.
- Click on the Advertisement tab for the latest advertisements of the Board.
- Check the latest advertisement, ’08-07-2021-Link to download admit card for the written exam dated 11/07/2021 (Sunday) for the post of Clerk (Legal) Advt. No:03/2021!! New!.’
- A new window will be opened and candidates have to enter their login details.
- Either log in by entering the Application Number and DOB or with the Name, Father Name, and DOB.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on the tab, Get the admit Card.
- Check the details on the admit card and download it. Also, take the necessary printout. An admit card is the official pass and is mandatory to attend the examination.
PSSSB Clerk Admit Card Download Link
Check the direct admit card download link.
Guideline for the Candidates to Attend PSSSB Clerk Exam
Check the instructions for the candidates while appearing on the written examination:
- Reach the exam venue at Chandigarh, before the Reporting time, and center details will be available on the admit card.
- The seating plan will be displayed, check your roll no: on the same.
- Candidates should go through frisking and covid19 checkpoints.
- Biometric attendance will be taken and also ensure hologram stamping on the admit card.
- Check-in to the allocated classroom and report to Deputy Superintendent.
- At 10.50 am, a question booklet will be given, go through the printed instructions.
- After examination, hand over the OMR sheet and admit card to the Deputy Superintendent.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Clerk (Legal) Exam
The Clerk exam will be having 100 questions with one mark per question. However, 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrongly answered question.
Questions will be available in English and also, the translation in Punjabi.
|Tentative Exam Subjects and Topics||Marks Allocated|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness related to both India and Punjab (Current Affairs)||10 marks|
|Mental Ability and Reasoning||10 marks|
|English Language||10 marks|
|Punjabi Language||10 marks|
|Information Technology||10 marks|
|Civil Law: Law of Evidence, Hindu law, Specific Relief Act, Muslim Personal Law, Law of Registration and administration law Indian Sale Good Act, Indian Contract Act, Law of Torts, Civil Procedure Code, Indian Labour Law and Rules, Law of Limitation, Indian partnership Act||50 marks|
|Criminal Law: CrPC, IPC, Indian Evidence Act|
Punjab government SSSB examinations details will be updated on our page. Stay tuned to the exam analysis and answer key details of the Clerk examination to be held on 11th July 2021. All the best to all candidates.