Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 has been released by Secondary education Department, Rajasthan. Interested candidate can apply for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 through online mode from https://education.rajasthan.gov.in/ till 1 March 2023.
Rajasthan Samvida Teacher bharti has been out to recruit Assistant Teacher level 1, Assistant Teacher level 1 for Mahatma Gandhi government School (English Medium). Candidate can apply online for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher bharti from 31 January 2023 to 1 March 2023. The details for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher vacancy has been mentioned below.
|The topic of Discussion||Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023|
|Type of Teacher Posts||Level-1 and Level-2 Assistant Teacher|
|Type of Recruitment||Contractual basis|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Education Department|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Online Availability Date of the Application Form||31 January 2023|
|Final date for the Application Form submission||1 March 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/- for UR Categories
Rs. 70/- for EWS
Rs. 60/- for other Reserved Categories
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Rajasthan Education Department Official Website||https://educationsector.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Rajasthan State Recruitment Portal||https://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/|
Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Bharti Schedule
There are 9712 vacancies for various positions on the official website. Candidates should follow this article and check daily updates about her Samvida Teacher Bharti of Rajasthan.
|Last Date to Apply||01/03/2023|
|Merit list||Notify Soon|
Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Notification PDF
The official notification for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 has been given below . Candidate can apply online for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Bharti by clicking on the below link from 31 January 2023 to 1 March 2023. The online application link will be active from 31 January 2023 for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 level 1 and Level 2.
Direct Link to Apply for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Bharti
The Direct Link to Apply for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher bharti has been given below. Candidate are advised to read the article before applying online for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 Application form. The online application link for Rajasthan Samvida Teacher bharti has been active till 1 March 2023. The direct link has been clickable today.i.e. 31 January 2023.
The assistant teacher posts are divided according to the region and the Level of the Assistant Teacher posts. The details regarding this vacancy distribution for Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 are in the following table.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Teacher Level 1||Non-TSP: 6670 and TSP: 470|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 (English)||Non-TSP: 1219 and TSP: 67|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 (Mathematics)||Non-TSP: 1219 and TSP: 67|
|Name of the Post||Required Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Teacher Level 1||Must have passed UMAV or an equivalent exam with 50% marks
Must possess a Diploma in Elementary Education
Must have passed Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (Level- 1) 2021/2022 with minimum qualifying marks
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 ( English/ Mathematics)||Must possess a Graduation degree in English Medium with 50% marks having English/ Mathematics as an option subject.
Must have done B.Ed or a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed.)
Must have passed Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 with minimum qualifying marks.
Upper Age Relaxation
The following table provides the complete details of the Upper Age Relaxation that is offered to certain reserved categories in this recruitment process.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|EWS/ BC/ EBC/ SC/ ST/ Sahariya Class (Male Applicants)||5 years|
|Women Applicants (All Categories)||5 years|
|EWS/ BC/ EBC/ SC/ ST/ Sahariya Class (Women)||10 years|
|ESM||Maximum Age- 50 years|
|Widows and Divorced Women||No Maximum Age Limit|
During the recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in Samvida Teacher Application Process 2023, the following is the list of steps that the applicants have to go through.
- To start the process, the applicants must use the URL https://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/ to enter the Rajasthan State Recruitment Portal.
- In the ongoing recruitment section, the applicants must click on the Apply Now link adjacent to the Assistant Teacher posts.
- This link will take the applicants to a new page dedicated to recruitment-related activities of the state
- On this page, the applicants must select the suitable option for New Registration.
- The applicants must complete the registration process and create their SSOID.
- With this SSOID, the applicants must log in on the login portal and proceed to fill out the Application form
- In the application form, the applicants must enter all of their correct details in the respective spaces.
- After this, the applicants must also upload all the documents that are needed in the application form.
- Now, the applicants must check the entire application form before paying the prescribed application fee.
- The applicants can opt for the application fee payment now.
- Once the application fee is paid successfully, the applicants can submit the राजस्थान संविदा शिक्षक भर्ती 2023 application form.
- Afterwards, the applicants must also take a printout of the application form for all post processes.
Rajasthan Teacher Application Fee 2023
|OBC (Creamy Layer), EBC and General||Rs. 100/-|
|EWS and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of Rajasthan State||Rs. 70/-|
|SC, ST and Sahariya Classed of Rajasthan State||Rs. 60/-|
|PWB and Applicants of Rajasthan whose annual family income is less than 2.5 Lakh||Rs. 60/-|
Download Entri App to know more detailes about Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment.
Q: Who will conduct the Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023?
A: The Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 will be conducted by the Secondory Department, Rajasthan.
Q: When will the Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 Application link will be active?
A: Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023 Application link will be active from 31 Jan- 1 March 2023.