Table of Contents
The REET Application Process 2022 began on April 18th, 2022, and the REET Exam 2022 will take place on July 23rd and 24th, 2022. It is past time for applicants to get sincere about their REET 2022 preparation. REET Syllabus 2022 in PDF format is available on the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education’s authorized website. The REET Level 1 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 are detailed on this page for aspirants. Level 1 I the qualification exam for teachers who aims to teach in classes 1 to 5 i.e. primary class level.
|Examination Name||Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET)|
|Coordinating Organisation||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan|
|Frequency||Once a year (sometimes as per vacancy)|
|Exam medium||English and Hindi|
|Purpose||Testing admissibility of the applicants for primary and upper primary levels teacher job position for vacancies of the year 2022|
REET 2022 Level 1 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the REET 2022 Level 1 exam is tabulated below.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3||Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
REET 2022 Level 1 Syllabus
The primary school level/ level test has the following topics in the syllabus.
Syllabus (Child Development and Pedagogy) for REET 2022 Level 1
The topics covered in the REET syllabus 2022 for child development and pedagogy are listed below.
- Understanding diverse learners
- Mentally retarded
- disadvantaged and deprived
- children with learning disabilities
- Role of Heredity and Environment
- Learning Difficulties.
- Meaning and Idea of learning and its methods.
- Factors Affecting learning
- Concept and types of personality
- Factors responsible for shaping it
- Measurement of personality
- Multidimensional Intelligence
- Implications of multidimensional intelligence
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement, and Evaluation.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation.
- Construction of Achievement Test
- Learning outcomes
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Teaching-learning process
- Teaching-learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
- Concept and ways of adjustment.
- Role of teacher in the adjustment.
- Action Research.
- Individual Differences
- Factors Affecting Individual differences
- Understanding individual differences.
- Theories of learning and its implications
- Child Development
- Concept of growth and development
- Principles and dimensions of development
- Factors affecting development and its relationship with learning.
- How children learn
- Learning process
Syllabus (Mathematics) for REET 2022 Level 1
The following are the most important topics in the REET Maths section.
- Unitary law
- Community Mathematics
- simple interest
- Profit – Loss
- Nature of Mathematics
- Language of Mathematics
- Logical thinking
- Length, Weight, Capacity, Time,
- Area and perimeter measurement of plane surfaces of square and rectangular shapes.
- Measurement of area and their standard units and relation between them
- Concept of fraction
- comparison of proper fraction of the same denominator
- proper fractions
- mixed fractions
- Addition and Subtraction of fractions
- comparison of proper fractions of unequal denominators
- Prime factors
- Prime and composite numbers
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods
- Data Management
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Plane and curved surfaces
- properties of plane geometrical figures
- plane and solid geometrical figures
- line segment
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
- Angle and their types.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Whole numbers up to one crore
- Place Value
- Fundamental mathematical operations
- Indian Currency.
- Error analysis and associated characteristics of learning and teaching
- Problems of Teaching
Syllabus (Environment Studies) for REET 2022 Level 1
The following is a list of the topics covered in the Environmental Studies REET curriculum 2022.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation
- Our Culture and Civilization and Pride
- National festivals
- Fairs and festivals of Rajasthan
- Dresses, and ornaments of Rajasthan
- painting and art and craft of Rajasthan
- Proverb of Maharana Pratap
- Tourist places of Rajasthan
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Great personalities of Rajasthan
- nuclear and joint families
- Personal relationships
- social abuses and it’s personal, social, and economical bad effects
- dowry system
- child marriage
- child labour
- Basic knowledge of water
- Basic knowledge of Forest
- Basic knowledge of Wetlands
- Basic knowledge of deserts
- different kinds of pollution
- pollution control
- Water Properties
- Concept and scope of Environment Studies
- Clothes and Habitats
- maintenance of clothes at home
- Clothes for different seasons
- handloom and power loom
- various types of houses
- habitats of living beings
- cleanliness of houses
- Different types of raw materials for building houses.
- cleanliness of neighbouring areas
- Public places and Institutions
- Public places
- post office
- railway station
- bus stand
- Public property
- street light
- public buildings
- employment policies
- wastage of electricity and water
- general information
- legislative assembly
- Main women mountaineers of India
- Integrated Environment Studies
- Significance of Environment Studies
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- The Earth and Space
- Our Solar Systems
- Indian Astronauts
- Problems of Teaching
- Scope and Relation to Science and Social studies
- Personal Hygiene
- External parts of our body and their cleanliness
- general information about the internal parts of the body
- Balance diet and its importance
- Common diseases their causes and methods of prevention
- Pulse Polio campaign.
- Panchyat Raj in Rajasthan
- Urban Self-government in Rajasthan
- Living Beings
- diversity of living organisms
- Levels of organization of plants and animals
- state flower
- state bird
- state tree
- state animal
- knowledge of reserve forest and wildlife
- national parks
- tiger reserve
- world heritage
- agriculture species.
- preservation of species of floras and faunas
- The profession of your surroundings
- stitching clothes
- vegetable vendor
- animal rearing
- major industries of Rajasthan State
- small and cottage industries
- co-operative societies.
- Need for consumer protection
- Teaching material/Aids
- Transport and Communication
- Means of communication
- Means of transport
- Rules for pedestrians
- traffic symbols
- Effects of means of communication on the lifestyle.
- Rules for transport
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education learning Principles
- Approaches to presenting concepts
Syllabus (Hindi Language) for REET 2022 Level 1
Hindi could be chosen as L1 or L 2. The syllabus will differ as given below.
|When Hindi is L2||When Hindi is L1|
|1. विचार सौंदर्य
2. भाव सौंदर्य
3. जीवन दृष्टि
4. भाषा शिक्षण में मूल्यांकन, (सुनना, बोलना, पढ़ना, लिखना) उपलब्धि परीक्षण का निर्माण समग्र एवं सतत् मूल्यांकन। उपचारात्मक शिक्षण।
5. भाषा शिक्षण विधि, भाषा शिक्षण के उपागम, भाषायी दक्षता का विकास।
6. शिल्प सौंदर्य
7. एक अपठित गद्यांश आधारित निम्नलिखित व्याकरण संबंधी प्रश्न :युग्म शब्द, वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द, शब्द शुधि, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, संधि, समास, संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, लिंग, वचन, काल ।
8. नाद सौंदर्य
9. भाषायी कौशलों का विकास (सुनना, बोलना, पढ़ना, लिखना) शिक्षण अधिगम सामग्री-पाठ्य पुस्तक, बहु-माध्यम एवं शिक्षण के अन्य संसाधन।
10. एक अपठित पद्यांश पर आधारित निम्नलिखित बिंदुओं पर प्रश्न :
11. वाक्य रचना, वाक्य के अंग, वाक्य के भेद, पदबंध, मुहावरे, लोकोक्तियाँ। कारक चिहन, अव्यय, विराम चिन्ह।
Syllabus (English Language) for REET 2022 Level 1
English can also be selected as L 1 or L 2. Go through the table below for a detailed syllabus for L1 and L2 English for REET 2022.
|English Language when L 1||English Language when L 2|
||· Unseen Poem
· Identification of Alliteration
· Methods of Evaluation
· Remedial Teaching
· Principles of Teaching English
· Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching
· Challenges of Teaching English
· Language Difficulties
· Role of home language
· Modal Auxiliaries
· Common Idioms and Phrases
· Literary Terms
· Short Story
· Elementary knowledge of English Sounds and symbols
· Unseen Prose Passage
· Linking Devices
· Subject-Verb Concord
REET 2022 Syllabus Level 1 PDF
The PDF of REET 2022 level 1 is given below in PDF format.
All the details of the REET 2022 level 1 syllabus are provided in the article above. Download the Entri app to help you with the preparation of REET 2022 and other TET exams.