RPSC RAS/ RTS Interview Dates Postponed: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a press note regarding the postponement of the Interview schedule for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination-2018 due to a roll in COVID-19 cases. Earlier the Interview from 19th April to 30 April was postponed. Now, the interview schedule for May 2021 has also been postponed. Candidates check all the details regarding the postponement and new dates.
RPSC RAS/ RTS Interview Dates Postponed
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a press note for postponement of the interview scheduled from 3rd May to 7th May 2021 and 19th April to 30th April 2021 for the various posts included in State Service and Sub-ordinate Services. The notification was released on 19th and 16th April respectively.
The interview has been postponed due to a surge in the Covid19 cases. Rajasthan PSC will release the new interview schedule in due course of time.
Candidates who have qualified for the DV/ Interview for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination-2018 can check the postponement notice available on the official website. Also, download from the direct link provided below.
Steps to download the RPSC RAS/ RTS Interview Schedule Postponement Notice
- Visit the official website of RPSC @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- In the News Section, find the links for postponement notice.
- Find the link, ‘19/04/2021 – Press note regarding postponement of Interviews (from 03.05.2021 till 07.05.2021) for RAS Comb. Comp. (TSP/Non-TSP) Exam – 2018
- Also, the link, ‘Press note regarding postponement of Interviews (from 19.04.2021 till 30.04.2021) for RAS Comb. Comp. (TSP/Non-TSP) Exam – 2018 “.
- The notice for the interview schedule postponement will be displayed.
- Take the printout of the same for future reference.
During the interview, candidates should bring all the Certificates to prove the Qualifications, Valid Photo Identity Proofs, Passport size photographs, and the Admit Card while attending the interview. Interviewing the candidates besides awarding marks in respect of character, personality, address, physique, marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of the Rajasthani culture.