Table of Contents
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently published a recruitment notification to invite applications for the post of Agriculture Supervisor on its official web portal. Further, the online applications will be invited for the above mentioned post starting from 16th of February 2021 onwards. The applications will be invited until on or before 17th of March 2021 to fill 882 vacant positions.
Meanwhile, it is important for the candidates to have a clear cut idea about the RSMSSB Syllabus and exam pattern. It will definitely give all the aspiring candidates a deeper insight to the examination and thus will make it easier. In this article, read about the RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Syllabus 2021 and also Check out RSMSSB Exam Pattern 2021. You could also download the entire syllabus PDF of the examination from this article! Keep Reading!
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Examination 2021
As per the official notification from Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), the date of examination to recruit candidates to 882 Agriculture Supervisors in the state of Rajasthan will be released soon in the official web portal. Online applications for the recruitment will be accepted from 16th of February 2021 to 17th of March 2021. Therefore, it is important for the candidate to undergo thorough training and practice to face the written examinations.
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Type of Job||Government|
|Name of the Post||Agriculture Supervisor|
|No. of vacancies||882|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Start Date||16th February 2021|
|Online Application End Date||17th March 2021|
|Date of Examination||Date to be released soon|
|Admit Card||Yet to release|
|Official Web Portal||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
Exam Pattern of RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Examination 2021
Check out the exam pattern of in the table below:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge, History and Sanskrit||25||75|
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- The maximum mark of the examination will be 300.
- There is a negative marking of 1 mark for wrong answers.
- All the questions will be based on the syllabus provided in the official web portal. However, there will be special reference to the state of Rajasthan and related events.
- The total time duration of the examination will be 120 minutes.
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Syllabus 2021
Given below is the detailed syllabus for each topic to be considered when preparing for Rajasthan Forest Guard examination 2021:
- One-word Substitution
- Translation of sentences
- Grammar and Vocabulary
- Princely states and British treaties of Rajasthan.
- Mass movement of 1857.
- Rajasthani Architecture- salient features.
- Rajasthani Folk Culture- Fairs, festivals, dances, musical instruments, jewellery.
- Farmers and Tribal Movement.
- Major sources that contribute to Rajasthan’s history.
- Integration of Rajasthan.
- Major Dynasties of Rajasthan.
- Language- Rajasthani Literature and Regional Dialects.
- Culture, heritage and tradition of Rajasthan.
- Paintings, handicrafts and styles of Rajasthan.
- Religious movement and Folk Deities of Rajasthan.
- Mughal- Rajput relationships.
- Important Historical Tourist Places and Monuments.
- Farm Machinery and Post-Harvest Processing.
- Principles of Agronomy and Agricultural Meteorology.
- Agronomy of Field Crops- I
- Basic and applied microbiology.
- Irrigation and Weed Management.
- Crop diseases and their management.
- Seed production techniques in field crops.
- Commercial agriculture.
- Soils and their management.
- Dry farming and agroforestry.
- General and Economic Entomology.
- Soil Nutrient Management.
- Agronomy of field crop.
- Nursery Technology.
- Propagation methods in Horticultural Crops.
- Extension methods and audio-visual aids.
- Principles of Plant Pathology.
- Crop pests and their management.
- Fundamentals of Livestock and Poultry Production.
- Breeding of Field Crops.
- Energy and Environment.
- Agricultural economics and marketing.
- Vegetable and Fruit Culture.
- Spices, Plantation, Medicinal plants, and Floriculture.
- Farm Machinery for Horticultural Crops.
- Seed Production Technology of Horticultural Crops.
- Medicinal and Aromatic crop production technology.
- Plantation crops Production Technology.
- Agroforestry and Silvi horticulture.
- Pests and Their Management in Horticultural crops.
- Fundamentals of Agronomy.
- Basics in Livestock Management and Poultry Production.
- Plant propagation practices.
- Basics in Plant Protection.
- Fundamentals of Extension Education.
- Spice Crops Production Technology.
- Vegetable Crops Production Technology.
- Fruit crops Production Technology.
- Basics in Horticulture.
- Commercial Agriculture.
- Post-Harvest Handling and value addition of Horticultural Crops.
- Flower crops Production Technology.
- Soil and Fertility management for Horticultural Crops.
- Basics of Ornamental Gardening and Landscaping.
- Diseases of Horticultural crops and their management.
- Farm Management and Marketing.
- Dry Land Horticulture.
- Protected cultivation.
- Irrigation and Weed Management in Horticultural Crops.
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation.
- Forage Production.
- Dairy Management and Economics.
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit.)
- Dairy Management and Economics.
- Meat and Meat Products.
- Animal Genetics and Breeding.
- Nutrition in animals.
- Animal Health.
- Forage Production.
Direct PDF Download of RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Syllabus 2021 Free PDF Download
All the aspiring candidates may download the entire Syllabus and Exam Pattern of from the link given below:
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!