Table of Contents
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, (RSMSSB) has unleashed an official notification for the RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022. The board is recruiting contenders for the position of Physical Training Instructor, Group II and III. There are a total of 5546 posts vacant and curious contenders can begin applying once the forms are released on rsmrrb.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: An Overview
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has unleashed the 5546 Physical Education Teacher vacancies on the official website. The contenders may examine all the minute detail about the RSMSSB PTI Recruitment Particulars mentioned in the below table.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Physical Training Instructor Grade III (PTI)|
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The RSMSSB PTI Exam Date will be unleashed on their official website. The contenders must check out all the significant events and dates associated with the RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 as noted in the table below. The table is updated based on the most delinquent RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 Notification unleashed on 16th June 2022.
|RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: Important Dates|
|RSMSSB PTI Notification Released Date||16 June 2022|
|RSMSSB PTI Apply Online Starting Date||23 June 2022|
|RSMSSB PTI Apply Online Closing Date||22 July 2022|
|The Starting Date for Application Fee Submission||23 June 2022|
|The Closing Date for Application Fee Submission||22 July 2022|
|RSMSSB PTI Exam Date||25th September 2022|
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
As per the official notification, the RSMSSB officials have recruited a total of 5546 PTI Post under Scheduled Area and Non-Scheduled Area. The contenders can look through the following table to check the details of the number of vacancies for each post. It is a huge chance for contenders to secure lucrative jobs based on their educational qualifications, skill, and experience.
|RSMSSB PTI Vacancy||Total Post|
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
The salary of RSMSSB PTI with pay matrix 8 is Rs.20,800/- to Rs.80,500 per month.
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The Contenders must hold a Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) degree, a Certificate in Physical Education (C.P.Ed), or a Diploma in Physical Education (D.P. Ed.) from a recognized board.
- The Contenders must have a working knowledge of Hindi and must be familiar with the culture of Rajasthan.
- The age limit for RSMSSB PTI 2022 is 18 to 40 years.
- Three years of relaxation is allowed for the OBC category.
- Five 5 years of relaxation are allowed for SC and ST categories.
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: How To Apply
- First, go to the Official site of RSMSSB Website @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Choose “RSMSSB PTI Notification 2022 ” on the Home page of the site.
- Discover and select the necessary notification on that homepage.
- Read the RSMSSB PTI notification carefully
- Refer to the particulars and fill out the RSMSSB PTI Online application form carefully.
- Pay the required amount of fee for RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022
- Click the “Submit” button and print the registration form for future goals.
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
The contender ought to pay the requisite amount of fee for applying for the respective post. kindly check the below category-wise bifurcation.
- UR / Other State: Rs. 450/-
- OBC (NCL) : Rs. 350/-
- SC /ST: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Online
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: Online Application Link
Here, in this article, we noted the RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022, Apply Link. the contenders ought to click on the link to access the RSMSSB PTI Online Application Form 2022. They ought to follow the instructions carefully to submit a correct and whole application.
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
The contenders must look through the following table to know more about the Rajasthan PTI Exam Pattern for Paper-I and Paper-II. They must be acquainted with the Rajasthan PTI Exam Pattern to be capable to prepare for the Rajasthan PTI Exam 2022 properly. The contenders emerging will have to answer 100 questions of 2 marks each in 2 hours for Paper-I, while they have to answer 130 Questions of 2 marks each in 2 hours for Paper II. The contenders must carefully answer the questions without opting for guesswork as there is negative marking in the Rajasthan PTI Exam 2022.
|Total Marks||200 Marks||260 Marks|
|Total Number of Questions||100 Questions||130 Questions|
|Time Duration||2 hours||2 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks for each correct answer||2 marks for each correct answer|
Rajasthan PTI Exam Pattern & Marks Distribution Paper-I
The contenders must go through the Rajasthan PTI Score Distribution for Paper-I mentioned in the tabular format below. They must be conscious of the number of sections and the marks distribution in-depth to be capable to organize in a better way. There are five sections with a total mark of 200 marks in Paper-I.
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural, and General Knowledge of Rajasthan||80 marks|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20 marks|
|General Knowledge of the World and India||60 Marks|
|Educational Psychology||40 Marks|
Rajasthan PTI Exam Pattern & Marks Distribution Paper-II
Here, we have discussed the Rajasthan PTI Marks Distribution 2022 for Paper-II. In this paper, the contenders will have to deal with eight sections. The contenders must go through the following mentioned table for additional clarification.
|General Knowledge of Physical Education of secondary and senior secondary standards||60 Marks|
|General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education, and current affairs||40 Marks|
|Theories, Definitions, and History of Physical Education||20 Marks|
|Education and Games Psychology||20 Marks|
|Methods, Supervision, and Organizations of Physical Education||20 Marks|
|Theories of Training and Decisions||20 Marks|
|Science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education||40 Marks|
|Entertainment, Camp, and Yoga||40 Marks|
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: Syllabus
In the following mentioned section, the contenders will find the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus in detail for Paper-I and Paper-II. The contenders must review the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus section-wise and review the extent of the Rajasthan PTI Syllabus carefully. This will help them set plans for the Exam and make a good study routine to cover the entire Rajasthan PTI Syllabus in the stipulated time. Geographical, historical, cultural, and general knowledge of Rajasthan
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, KaIibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Barath.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Role of women during the Medieval and Modern period
- Society and Religion
RSMSSB Recruitment Syllabus Current Events
- Major current issues and happenings at the state level
- Political, Games
- Sports aspects.
Rajasthan RSMSSB PTI Teacher Syllabus General Knowledge of World & India
- oceans and their characteristics
- global wind system
- environmental problems
- global strategies
- Globalization and its effects
- population trend and distribution
- India and UNO
- Major trends in international policies with special reference to globalization and nuclear non-proliferation.
- Location and its advantages
- monsoon system
- drainage characteristics
- agriculture and industry
- National Income – Concept and Trends
- Poverty, Reduction Schemes, Amenities
- India’s foreign policy, the contribution of Nehru in the making of India
- With special reference to the Government of India of 1919 and 1935
- Major landmarks in the constitutional history of India
- Gandhi’s contribution to the national movement
- Ambedkar and constitution-making
- Salient Features of the Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Duties, and Directive Principles of State Policy
- Office of the Indian President and Prime Minister
- federal system of India; major political parties.
RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher Syllabus Educational psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Development of learner
- Intelligence and creativity
- Individual differences
- Development and implications in education
RSMSSB Rajasthan PTI Teacher 2022 Paper-II Syllabus
- General Knowledge of Physical Education 10th and 12th
- General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education, and its current affairs
- Theories, Definitions, and History of Physical Education
- Education and Games Psychology.
- Methods, Supervision, and Organizations of Physical Education
- Theories of Training and Decisions.
- Science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education
- Entertainment, Camp, and Yoga.
Here we discussed the important details regarding RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022. The candidates can prepare for their exam with our Entri Learning App‘s study notes and materials.
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q. What is the Exam Date of RSMSSB PTI?
Ans. The Exam Date RSMSSB PTI is 25th September 2022
Q. What is the Last Date of RSMSSB PTI Registration?
Ans. The last date for RSMSSB PTI Registration is 22nd July 2022.
Q. What are the RSMSSB PTI Recruitment eligibility criteria?
Ans. The eligibility criteria of the RSMSSB PTI Recruitment is 12th Pass or C.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed