Table of Contents
Shimoga District Court is looking for eligible candidates to fill 27 vacancies for the post of peon in District Court and various Sessions Court. The notification has been released on 24 February, 2022. Applications can be submitted until 11.59 P.M. on 24 March, 2022. Aspiring candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and apply before the deadline. Applications have to be submitted online.
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Shimoga District Court|
|Name of post||Peon|
|Number of vacancies||27|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Online application commencement date||25 February, 2022|
|Last date for online application||24 March, 2022|
|Mode of selection||Interview|
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
According to the official notification released by the Shimoga District Court, there are a total of 27 vacancies for the post of peon in various categories. The table below shows the number of vacancies in each category as well as the reservations available.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||1||3||1||5|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1||1|
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are suitable for the post. The court has listed criteria regarding age limit and educational qualification.
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
The candidates applying for the post of peon should have the following educational qualifications:
- Should have completed class 10 from a recognized board.
- Should be able to read and write Kannada.
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The minimum age limit set for all candidates is 18 years. Those below the age of 18 will not be considered.
The maximum age limit for different categories is as follows:
- General category: 35 years
- Category 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B: 38 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST): 40 years
- Ex serviceman: 38 years
- People with disabilities: 45 years
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
An application fee should be paid along with the online application form. The category wise application fee is as follows:
- General category: Rs.200
- Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs.100
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and People with disabilities: Nil
Application fee can be paid online. Those who do not wish to pay online can download the challan from the official website and do the payment through bank and get the receipt from them. The applications of those who do not pay the fee will be rejected.
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2022 Application
- Candidates are urged to carefully go through the notification before applying. Candidates should also ensure that they fill the form correctly and completely. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid mobile number and email address. All correspondence will be done through SMS and email.
- Candidates should upload a color photo with white background. Check the official notification for the specification of the photo. The photograph should not be signed.
- Candidates should sign on a white paper with black ink and upload it.
- Make sure to submit the application form latest by 11.59 P.M on 24 March, 2022. Application fee should be paid by 25 March, 2022.
- Applications have to be submitted online. No other means of application will be accepted.
- Candidates applying for reservations should produce supporting certificates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimidated through SMS and email.
- During the time of oral examination candidates will have to submit documents like birth certificate for age proof, educational certificate and other certificates as mentioned in the official notification.
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected through an interview process. The candidates will be tested on their general knowledge and the ability to read and write Kannada. Candidates will be selected depending on the number of posts published and also on the points scored in the interview.
Shimoga District Court Recruitment 2022 Salary
The pay scale for peons in Shimoga District Court will be in the range of Rs. 17000 to Rs. 28950.