Table of Contents
South India Bank Clerk is an examination through which clerks for South Indian Banks are appointed. Their duties include keeping records of deposits, withdrawals, loan and mortgage payments, cheques and securities sales. Other responsibilities include process loan and mortgage applications and payments, retirement savings plan applications and contributions, term deposits, drafts and money orders.
The very first step towards getting selected is filling up the form. So check below how to do that.
How to Fill the South Indian Bank 2021 Application Form?
The mode of application to apply for the post of Probationary Clerk 2021 will be online. The process to apply is mentioned in the below points:
- Firstly, Visit the official website of South Indian Bank www.southindianbank.com
- Secondly, Click on the link “Clerk Recruitment”.
- Thirdly, Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Fourthly, fill up the details mentioned in the official documents.
- Save the details and Click on the Next button to move forward.
- Upload documents like scanned Passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression.
- Enter personal details like educational qualification, other qualifications and experience.
- Pay the application fees online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit button” and take a printout for future use.
South Indian Bank Clerk Selection Process 2021
The selection process of South Indian Clerk 2021 will be based on two phases-
- Online Test
- Personal Interview.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the Online Test. After qualifying for the Online Test, Candidates will be called for a Personal Interview. The final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Online Test and Personal Interview.
For the South Indian bank clerk selection process 2021, the online test is crucial so let us see what the syllabus consists of.
South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus 2021
Candidates have to prepare for 4 subjects for the SIB Clerk Online Test 2021 that includes, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language, and Data Analysis & Interpretation.
South Indian Bank Clerk Reasoning & Computer Aptitude Syllabus 2021
- Seating Arrangement
- Double Lineup
- Blood Relations
- Distance & Direction
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Series based questions
- Alphabet Test
- Order and Ranking
- Computer Aptitude
- Basic functionalities of MS-Office
- Networking and communication
- Basics of hardware and software
- History of computers
Being well aware of the South Indian bank clerk selection procedure is important, so continue reading!
South Indian Bank Clerk 2021 General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness Syllabus
- Financial/Banking Awareness
- History of Indian Banking System
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market
- Current Affairs
- Overview of the Indian Financial System
- Important Dates and Dates.
- Countries and their Capital & Currencies.
- Important National & International Organizations and their Headquarters.
- National Parks and wildlife sanctuaries.
- Static G.K.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
South Indian Bank Clerk English Language Syllabus 2021
- Fill in the blanks
- Vocabulary based questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence/ Para Completion
- Sentence Connectors
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para Jumbles
South Indian Bank Clerk 2021 Data Analysis & Interpretation Syllabus
- Pie charts
- Bar & Graphs
- Line charts
- Mixed Data Interpretation
- Radar Graphs
- Mixed Graphs
For the personal interview, you will have to prepare some questions that can be asked during the interview.
South Indian Bank Clerk Interview Questions 2021
- What are your goals?
- What are your strengths/weaknesses?
- Why should I hire you?
- Tell me about yourself / your work experience.
- Why do you want this job?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What skills or experience do you offer that will help you succeed in this role?
These are the most common questions that are asked in an interview. Besides these, you should also prepare for bank-related questions.
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. You will be provided with an online platform to prepare for the exam. Entri provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.