When you want to pass a competition, it is important to understand the contest model and program. The official notice of South India Bank PO recruitment for 2022 has been released recently.
This article only includes sample online multiple-choice test questions and detailed structure for all sections of the written test. The written test takes place online, followed by a group discussion and interview process for further screening. The online test is an objective test with a specific time allocation. Now let us discuss in detail the South Indian Bank Application Procedure 2022
Application Date for South Indian Bank 2022
|SIB 2022 PO/Clerk Event||Important Dates|
|Online Application Start Date||5th January 2022|
|Online Application End Date||11th January 2022|
|Admit Card Release||1st February 2022|
|Online Test Date||14th February 2022|
|Interview||23rd February 2022 to 28th February 2022|
How to Apply Online for South Indian Bank 2022
Candidates can only apply online from January 5, 2022 to January 11, 2022. No other forms of registration are accepted.
- Step 1: Go to CURRENT OFFERS in the Recruitment page on South India Bank official website and click on the option “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER/LOG IN” which will open a new screen.
- Step 2: Select the “Click here for new registration” tab and enter your name, contact details and email id. Candidates must enter their temporary registration number and password.
- Step 3: Validate your details and save your application by clicking the “Valid your data” and “Save and track” buttons.
- Step 4: Candidates can upload photos and signatures as prescribed. Only click “FINISH SIGN UP” once you’ve verified and made sure that the photo, uploaded signature, and other details you’ve filled in are correct.
- Step 5: Click on the “Payment” tab and proceed with the payment. Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Application Fees for South Indian Bank 2022
Applicants may pay the application fee between January 5, 2022 and January 11, 2022.
NOTE: The application fee is non-refundable and does not include GST and other fees.
|General Category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 200/-|
Documents to Submit for South Indian Bank 2022
Candidates will be required to enter their basic information and upload a photo, signature and Curriculum Vitae (CV) as specified below. Copies of the photograph may be kept for use at the time of the interview. When uploading ;
Photograph for South Indian Bank Exam 2022
- Shot in the studio with a white background
- Color code for white background: R255, G255, B255
- JPEG format (.jpg) Width – 378 pixels, Height – 437 pixels
- Resolution – 300 per square inch
- File size – should not exceed 200 KB
Signature for South Indian Bank Exam 2022
- The applicant must sign on white paper with a black ink pen and upload it with Resolution: 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels (width)
- Make sure the size of the scanned image does not exceed 50 KB.
Curriculum Vitae (CV) for South Indian Bank Exam 2022
- CV must be in PDF format
- Make sure the file size does not exceed 1MB.
- Please note that there will be a system generated user ID (Application Reference Id) for your registered app.
- Applicants must create their own password to log in and print the application.
- Please note the user ID (Application Reference. ID) and password carefully for future reference.
- An email containing the registration details will be sent to the email id provided by the registrant.
- Keep a copy of the application printout for future reference.
- Candidates should visit the “career” page on website www.southindianbank.com for future updates.
Entri is a learning platform built by well-known experts in the industry to help students analyze different types of entrance tests without having to worry about learning materials and crash courses. You can take our video analytics and video classes provided by experts to begin preparing for this banking exam and crack it easily.
We hope you find this article really informative and helpful and also please do not hesitate to contact us for any doubts. You can also download our Entri App for free and start preparing for any competitive exams. This app provides a series of quizzes, Mock tests, PDFs, past question papers, and much more