State Health Society, Bihar has released the admit for the Computer Based Test (CBT) exam scheduled to be held on 27th February 2021 for the Six Months’ Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission. Admit card will be available to download from 22nd February 2021 @statehealthsocietybihar.org. Read article for the details regarding State Health Society Bihar CHO recruitment and direct link for admit card download.
State Health Society Bihar CHO 2021
Important Dates for State Health Society Bihar CHO
|Organization||State Health Society, Bihar|
|Notification Release Date||13th January 2021|
|Exam Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Post Name||Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission- Course|
|Online Application start date||15th January 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application||04th February 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, DV|
|CBT Exam Date||27th February 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
Available to download from 22nd February 2021
State Health Society Bihar CHO: Eligibility Criteria
- UR & EWS – 42 years
- BC/MBC (M&F) – 45 years
- UR (F) EWS (F) – 45 years
- SC/ST (M & F) – 47 years
Minimum Age should be 21 Years
10 years age relaxation will be admissible to Divine Body applicant.
- Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or;
- Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar or;
- Fresh GNM/B.Sc. Nursing General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidates should have permanent registration from Indian, Nursing Council Any State Nursing Council.
- Selected candidates should provide the permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC), Patna before joining as Community Health Officer.
- Medium of instruction: English/ Hindi for teaching as well as assessments
- Course Duration: Six months
- Academic Session: January 2021 to June 2021
Total Post – 859.
Category wise vacancy as per current reservation policy of Govt. of Bihar:
Rs. 25,000/- per month plus a sum of Rs.15,000/- as incentive.
State Health Society Bihar CHO: Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a CBT as per their application.
- The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in Computer Based Test (CBT) and availability of vacancy as per reservation roster.
- All shortlisted candidates in the CBT have to attend for the Document Verification/screening process as per ToR and as per decision of State Health Society, Bihar.
- The Minimum qualifying marks in CBT will be overall 30%.
State Health Society Bihar CHO CBT
The Computer Based Test (CBT) exam scheduled to be held on 27th February 2021. The admit card for the State Health Society, Bihar Community Health Officer CHO has been released.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the official website.
- Application number and DOB has to be given to log in through the SHSB XXII (CHO- Nurses) Admit Card-Candidate Login.
- Download the admit card and take print out.
Direct Link for the Community Health Officer CHO Admit Card 2021 Download: