Table of Contents
Tirunelveli Court Recruitment 2021: District & Sessions Court of Tirunelveli has announced the latest recruitment for the Tirunelveli Court recruitment 2021 of Para Legal Volunteer (PLV) Vacancy of 50 posts. Those candidates who are interested in Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2021 can apply through the official website tirunelveli.courtrecruitment.com for District & Sessions Judge Tirunelveli Court Jobs 2021 by 08/03/2021.
Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by 10/03/2021 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. Candidate who seeks for District Legal Service Authority (DLSA) can use this chance. Applicants must also have completed the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice.
Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Candidates are advised to apply offline mode (Post / Direct),
|Starting date of offline application||24.02.2021|
|Closing date of offline application||08.03.2021|
Application Fee for Tirunelveli Court Recruitment 2021
According to Tamilnadu government norms, application fee are mentioned below.
|Para legal volunteers (PLV)|
|1||All Candidates||No fees|
Selection Procedure of Tirunelveli Court Recruitment 2021
Selection procedure is based on scrutiny of offline application and eligible candidates will attend .
- Direct interview.
Check out the official notification for more details.
Tirunelveli Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
As per the notification, overall 50 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment.
Job Location of the post of para legal volunteer is Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu).
|SI NO||POST NAME||VACANCY|
|1||Para legal volunteers (PLV)||50|
|Total number of vacancies||50|
Age Limit for Tirunelveli Court Recruitment 2021
According to Tamilnadu government recruitment norms, age limit with relaxation are mentioned below.
- Above 18 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Check out the official notification for more details.
How to Apply for Tirunelveli Court Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can apply offline mode (Post / Direct).
- Go to official website Tirunelveli district court.
- Find the advertisement on official website and print the official application form.
- Update the basic details like personal information, educational qualification and more details.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach all documents in prescribed size and format.
- Check all details whether correct or incorrect.
- Get xerox copies of final submitted application form for future reference.
- At last, sent the application form to this address:- The Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Combined Court Building, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli-627002 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.)
Depending upon the post the salary may varied. find the Initial monthly gross emoluments (Tirunelveli district court recruitment) in approximate.
- Para legal volunteers (PLV) – Rs.500/- Daily
- For more pay scale details go to the below official notification.
Eligibility of Tirunelveli Court Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should have completed B.Sc, MD from the recognized board / University.
- Retired Government Servants & Senior Citizens.
- MSW Students and teacher.
- Anganwadi Workers.
- Doctors / Physicians.
- Students & Law Students.
- Members of Non-Political, Service-oriented NGOs and Clubs.
- Members of Women Neighbourhood Groups, Maithri Sandhams and other SHGs.
- Any other person having basic educational qualifications and a service attitude towards the public.
Candidate who seeks for District Legal Service Authority (DLSA) can use this chance. Applicants must also have completed the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know more.
District Legal Service Authority (DLSA): To give effect to the policies and directions of the Central Authority. To provide legal service to persons who satisfy the criteria laid down in the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987. To conduct Lok Adalats at various levels in Tirunelveli and Tamil Nadu state.