Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited TNEB & TANTRANSCO, have released the recruitment notification for the post of Field Assistant (Trainee). There is a total of 2900 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 online before 16th March 2021.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited TNEB & TANTRANSCO|
|Post Name||Field Assistant (Trainee)|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||15th February 2021|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||16th March 2021|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank||19th March 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Physical Test (April 2021)
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- SC, SC(A), ST and Destitute Widows of all castes: 18 years 35 years
- MBC/DC, BCO, BCM: 18 years 32 years
- Others [candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, and BCMs]: 18 years 30 years
ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme.
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of the official language of the State.
Level 2 of workmen pay matrix (Rs. 18,800 – 59,900/-)
The Physical Test is proposed to be held during April 2021 and the date will be informed later through the applied candidates’ E-Mail Id.
Written Examination (Objective Type)
- The Question paper will have three parts.
- Part I, Part II, and Part III. The questions will be of Objective type and will be set at ITI level. Duration of the examination is 2 hours.
|Type||No of Questions||No. of alternative answers||Max marks||Negative mark for Every wrong answer|
General Tamil and General English
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
How to Apply Online TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the TANGEDCO’s Website @tangedco.gov.in.
- Use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in the online application.
- One Time User Registration.
- Candidate Profile update includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, Apprentice Training & Experiences, and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of the scanned copy of documents.
- After completing the One Time Registration; a USER ID with Password will be generated.
- Login with the User ID and password. And, Apply for the post.
- Upload photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression as per the specifications.
- Proceed to Payment of Examination fees and submit.
- Candidates should download of Application form for future use.
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, SCA, ST: Rs. 500/-
- Destitute widows and Differently abled persons: Rs. 500/-