Table of Contents
TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023 : TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023, Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment board will be released the Notification for the post of Forester Vacancies on December 2022 / January 2023. Applications are invited from the candidates for filling up 1161 Vacancies on upcoming months.
Read the article to get detailed information about TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Starting Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
1. 1161 uniformed forest personnel will be selected soon by Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Recruitment Board. It is planned to establish Emerald Garden in 100 villages.
2. Steps are being taken to start a sniffer dog unit for forest protection Hon’ble Forest Minister Dr. Ma. Madivendan said.
TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Complete information related to TNFUSRC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Pay Scale, Exam Fee etc. is available in the following paragraphs. Friends, below this web page we have provided direct link to download TNFUSRC Forest Guard Notification 2023 PDF and TNFUSRC Apply Online Link.
|Category of Candidates||Minimum age (should have completed)||Maximum age (should not have completed)|
|“General” (ie, Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs)||21 Years||30 Years|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||21 Years||35 Years|
TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering in any of the following subjects from any University recognized by the University Grants Committee.
- Animal Husbandry
- Computer Applications / Computer Science
- Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering)
- Environmental Science
- Marine Biology
- Veterinary Science
- Wildlife Biology
TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Selection will be based on online test; Successful candidates will be called to attend Endurance Test, Physical Standard Check and Personality Test in 1:3 ratio for final selection.
TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023 Salary
Post wise pay and salary in Tamilnadu Forest Department is as follows:-
TN Forest Guard Pay Scale: Rs. 18,200/- to Rs. 57,900/- (Level 05)
Pay Scale for TN Forest Guard Posts with Driving License: Rs. 18,200/- to Rs. 57,900/- (Level 05)
|Name of the Post||Level of Pay|
|Forester||Level 13 – Rs. 35,900/- to Rs. 1,13,500/-|
TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Examination fee for the post of Forester is Rs.250/- + applicable service charges.
TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||Will be announced|
|Commencement of Online Application||Will be announced|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||Will be announced|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee
|Will be announced|
|By challan at designated Indian Bank branches|
|Date of Online Computer based Examination||Will be announced|
How to Apply for TNFUSRC Forester Recruitment 2023
Candidates should apply online only through the website of Tamil Nadu Forest Department www.forests.tn.gov.in.
- Open the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s Official Website – www.forests.tn.gov.in.
- Now on a homepage, click on a link titled as ‘ TNFUSRC Forest Guard/ Forest Guard with Driving License Recruitment Notification 2023 ‘.
- Select the name of Post for which you wish to apply your application.
- Download the Information Brochure and read the entire details of TN Forest Recruitment without wasting time.
- If you are eligible for registration, then press the Apply Online link.
- Fill up your details like Full Name, Date of Birth, Communal Category, Email ID, Contact Number, Academic Qualification, Center of Examination & other related information as per the instructions.
- Upload your scanned image of the recent color passport size photograph (JPG/ JPEG format of size 20-50 KB), signature (JPG/ JPEG format of size 10-20 KB) and relevant certificates, etc.
- Pay your Exam Fee by Online payment through Payment Gateway.
- Ensure the information provided is correct as no modifications will be allowed after the last date of registration.
- Finally, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button available at the end of the Online Application format.
- Registration Number and Password will appear on your screen after the successful registration process.
- Download and take the print out of your application just for future reference.