Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) conducted the Teacher Eligibility Test for Paper I and Paper II on 8th and 9th June respectively. A large number of candidates seeking to become teachers in the state of Tamil Nadu have appeared for the examination. TNTET Examination has been conducted in many examination centers across the state of Tamil Nadu.The candidates know that the tests had been conducted on June 8 and 9, 2019 respectively for Paper-I and Paper-II. The candidates who have appeared for the exam can raise the objections to the answer keys by July 15. The candidates need to have substantial proof if they raise any objection to the answer key. The objection can be raised in the prescribed format. The candidates can send in their objections through post or they can drop it in the Box provided at Teachers Recruitment Board’s Information Centre. In this blog we will discuss the TNNET Answer Key.
TNTET Answer Key: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are planning to appear for TNTET must possess the following eligibility criteria:
Age: candidates between 18 and 40 years age are eligible to apply. Reserved and special category candidates will enjoy age relaxation as per government rules.
|TNTET Paper||Educational Qualification|
TNTET Answer Key: Steps to download the Answer Key
The candidates need to visit the official website to check the TNTET answer key. Here are some simple steps that will help them get the answer key in an easy manner.
- The candidates need to visit the official website first i.e. trb.tn.nic.in.
- On the homepage, the candidates will find the link of the answer key which they need to click.
- On clicking the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page where the answer keys of paper I and Paper II are available.
- Click on the link of the answer key to check it.
TNTET Answer Key: List of Answer Key for Paper-I and Paper-II
Please click on the link below to check the Answer keys for 2019 exam;
TNTET Answer Key Paper-1 2019- CLICK HERE
TNTET Answer Key Paper-II 2019-CLICK HERE
TNTET Answer Key: Expected Cut-Off
As per Notification No.08/2019 , Teachers Recruitment Board conducted the Written Examination for the Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 Paper I and II on 08.06.2019 and 09.06.2019. Large Number of candidates attended Paper-I and Paper-II written examinations. We will Update TNTET Cut off marks 2019 here. There is Having 1 Mark for every right answer and NO Negative Marking for wrong Answers in paper 1 and paper 2 question papers.
|Category Wise||Cut off Marks (Expected)|
|Paper 1||Paper 2|
Why Practice from Entri ?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Tamil nadu TET Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.