Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) 2020 recruitment notification is out. TNPCB invites applications for 249 vacant posts across 04 different posts. Interested candidates can now apply towards these posts on or before April 23, 2020. During the notification, the last date of application was on March 25, 2020, but the TNPCB extended the application period till April 2020.
TNPCB 2020 Important Dates
- Date of Notification: March 05, 2020
- Application Period: March 05, 2020, to March 26, 2020
- Extended Last Date for Application: April 23, 2020
- Last date of payment of Fee: April 23, 2020
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Eligibility Criteria
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Education Eligibility
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering, and a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University / M.Tech. Petroleum Refining and
Petrochemicals awarded by Anna University / M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
- Environmental Scientist: Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the following discipline
(4) Environmental Chemistry
(5) Environmental Science
(6) Environmental Toxicology
(8) Marine Biology
(10) Analytical Chemistry
(11) Applied Chemistry
- Assistant (Junior Assistant): Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma /Certificate in Computer Course for a period
of a minimum of six months.
- Typist: Bachelor’s Degree, and A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil and Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
- All Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil as of March 2020.
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment Age Limit
Applicants age limit for all the four categories are:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age For SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DNC, BC, BCM: 35 Years
- Maximum Age For SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/ DNC, BC & BCM: 30 Years
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|SL No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
TNPCB Recruitment Pattern
The selection process involves two stages of screening. The stage 01 selection process will be online Objective Test in the English language, and stage 02 will be a personal interview.
|SL No||Name of the Post||Exam Duration||No of Questions||Syllabus|
|1||Assistant Engineer||03 hours||180||Environmental Chemistry and Microbiology, Water and Waste Water Treatment, Aptitude for Work, Analytical Skills, Air Pollution and Control, Solid and Hazardous Waste Management, Environmental Impact Assessment, Legal and Administrative Framework for Pollution Control, Current Environmental Issues.|
|2||Environmental Scientist||03 hours||180||Environmental Chemistry, Ecological Systems, Biodiversity and Aquatic Systems Water, Air and Land Pollution: Monitoring and Testing, Global Environmental Issues, Environmental Impact Analysis, Micro-Biology, Analytical Skills and Aptitude for Work.|
|3||Assistant (Junior Assistant) / Typist||02 hours||120||General Science, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Current Events, History, Political Science, Geograph, Economics, Science, History and Culture of India, Indian Politics and Indian Economy, Indian National Movement, Aptitude and Mental Ability etc|
Interested candidates can apply towards the TNPCB Recruitment 2020 by visiting the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board official website. Click Here to apply towards TNPCB 2020 recruitment.
Click here to download Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today with us. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.