Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited or TNPL has invited applications for the Post of Semi-Skilled Personnel of various skills in Tiruchirappalli – Tamil Nadu. The notification was released on their official website tnpl.com. Candidates interested can Apply Online or Offline latest by 27-Jan-2022. There is a total of 84 vacancies. The details about eligibility requirements, vacancies, important dates are discussed below.
TNPL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||TNPL or Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|No of Vacancies||84|
|Starting date to apply online||06 January 2022|
|Last of application||20 January 2022|
|Salary Scale||Rs.44538 – Rs.50512|
TNPL Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy details
Name of Posts
No. of Posts
|1.||For unit II – Semi Skilled (C) (Chemical) / Semi Skilled (B) (Chemical)||41|
|2.||For Unit-II – (Mechanical) Semi Skilled (C and D)||21|
|3.||For Unit-II – Semi Skilled (C and D) (Electrician) /||12|
|4.||For Unit -II – Instrument Mechanic / Semi Skilled C ,Semi Skilled (C) (Instrumentation) / Semi Skilled (B) (Instrumentation) (or) Semi Skilled (D)||10|
TNPL Recruitment 2022 – Salary Details
Name of the Post
Expected Salary(Per Month)
|For Unit-II – Semi Skilled (C) (Chemical)/ Semi Skilled (B) (Chemical)||Rs. 44,538/-|
|For Unit-II – Semi Skilled (D) (Mechanical)/ Semi Skilled (C) (Mechanical)||Rs. 50,512/-|
|For Unit-IISemi Skilled (D) (Electrician)/ Semi Skilled (C) (Electrician)||Rs. 43,830/-|
|For Unit-II – Instrument Mechanic/ Semi Skilled C / (Instrumentation)/ Semi Skilled (B) (Instrumentation)/ Semi Skilled (D)||Rs. 48,834/-|
TNPL Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Requirements
The aspirant should have completed the 10th, Diploma from any of the recognized Universities.
|For Unit-II – Semi-Skilled (C and B) (Chemical)||Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology/Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology|
|For Unit-II – Semi-Skilled (C and D)||60 % Marks in 10th with NTC in Fitter Trade|
|For Unit-II – Semi-Skilled (D) (Electrician)/ Semi Skilled (C) (Electrician)||60% Marks in 10th with NTC in Electrician Trade with|
|For Unit-II – Semi-Skilled (C and B ) Instrumentation, Semi Skilled (D) (Instrument Mechanic)/ Semi Skilled (C) (Instrument Mechanic)||10th with NTC in Instrument Mechanic Trade with 60% Marks, Diploma|
Semi-Skilled (B): Aspirants must have a minimum of 10 years of experience as of the First of January 2022
Semi-Skilled (C), Semi Skilled (D): Applicants Should have a minimum of 5 years of experience post qualification as of 01 January 2022.
TNPL Age Limit Details
Age Limit: As per the TNPL notification, the applicants should not be more than 35 years, as of First Jan 2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Semi-Skilled (B)||Min 30 Years|
|Semi-Skilled (D)||Max 35 Years|
TNPL Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
- Applicants who satisfy the job requirements as per the mentioned criteria may apply through our web portal www.tnpl.com.
- Before applying Online, the aspirants should possess a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Applicants are advised to go through the User Manual before filling the Online Application and follow instructions/procedures.
- Aspirants can access the Online Application platform at www.tnpl.com. The Online portal will be active from 08:30 AM on 06/01/2022 to 05:30 PM on 20/01/2022.
- After applying for ONLINE, an Application Form will be generated and it will be sent to the applicant’s e-mail ID with Application Number, which will be required for all future references. Applicants are required to take two copies of print out of the same and a) Keep one with them for reference, and b) Send the other copy of the Application Form along with the documents (mentioned in next section) in a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ ” by Post / Courier latest by 27 January 2022 to the address given below:-
GENERAL MANAGER-HR TAMILNADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED TNPL UNIT-II, MONDIPATTI, K.PERIYAPATTI (POST), MANAPPARAI (TK), TRICHY DISTRICT-621306, TAMILNADU.
TNPL Recruitment 2022 – List of Documents Required
Self Attested copies of the documents mentioned below should be enclosed along with the Application Form:-
i) Birth Certificate / SSLC or mark statement for the proof of date of birth
ii) Aadhaar Card. iii) PAN Card.
iv)Provisional / Diploma / NTC with NAC Certificates and Consolidated / Semester-wise mark Statements for the proof of qualification.
v) Community Certificate.
vii)Latest Pay slip
TNPL Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
TNPL Selection Process consists of two stages:
|No||Selection Process Stages|