Table of Contents
Tamilnadu public service commission has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer i.e. AAO for the year 2022. In the official notification, TNPSC declares the availability of 429 vacancies in the job position of AAO for the years 2022. Applicants with all the prerequisite eligibility and interest should submit their online application starting from date February 5, 2022, to March 4, 2022. wrongly answered questions will not be awarded a negative mark. A rightly answered question is awarded 2 marks.
|Name of the examination||TNPSC AAO Exam 2022|
|Type of exam||State Level|
|Date of objective exam||April 17, 2022|
|Age limit||18 to 30 years.|
|Education qualifications||Agriculture Diploma|
|Mode of exam||offline exam|
|Paper I Duration||3 Hours|
|Paper-II Duration||2 Hours|
|TNPSC AAO Salary range||₹20600-₹65500|
TNPSC AAO Exam 2022 Answer Key
- Tamil Nadu Assistant Agriculture Officer AAO examination will be conducted on 18 April 2022. Question papers will be divided into 4 sets A, B, C and D. The TNPSC Agriculture Officer (AAO) Exam Answer Key for the year 2022 will aid the aspirants in the calculation of their approximate marks.
- Applicants should keep with them a print/copy of the marking scheme for future reference and in case there are objections to be raised.
- The answer key that is downloaded from the official site is the only reliable one.
TNPSC AAO Exam 2022 Provisional Answer Key
The provisional answer key of the AAO 2022 recruitment exam will be posted by TNPSC on their official website within 3 days of the test. Compare your answers with the ones in the answer key to know your approximate marks. If there are different opinions regarding the right answer to a particular question or questions then the candidate can make his objection known to TNPSC as an individual or as a group of aspirants.
Click here to view the provisional answer key (will be published soon)
How to Download TNPSC AAO Exam 2022 Provisional Answer Key?
Follow the steps given below to get the provisional answer key of TNPSC AAO exam 2022
- Go to the TNPSC official website.
- Choose the “Recruitment” option from the drop-down menu.
- A selection box will appear.
- Select the option “Answer Keys”
- Then select the option “Objective Type Answer Keys”.
- This will open a window with various posts in it
- Look for the link saying “Assistant AAO” in the Tentative Answer Key column.
Applicants can register an objection in the answer key only by using the online medium of the “Answer Key Challenge” window given on the official website. This will be made available within seven days of publication of the provisional answer key. Experts will take the said challenge into account, search into it and the committee makes necessary changes and suggestions. The final answer key is prepared after this.
TNPSC AAO exam 2022 Final Answer Key
The committee suggests the required changes. Then they prepare the final answer key. The result of the examination will also be published within a short period after this.
Click here to view the final answer key (will be published soon)
How to Download TNPSC AAO Exam 2022 Final Answer Key?
Follow the steps given below to download the final answer key of TNPSC AAO Exam 2022.
- Visit the official TNPSC website
- Go to the drop-down menu
- Select the option saying “recruitment” from the above said drop-down menu.
- Go to the selection box
- Select option saying “Answer Keys”
- Then select the tab “Objective Type Answer Keys”.
- A window with the answer keys for various job positions will be opened.
- Look to find the final answer key to find the link for “Assistant Agriculture officer (AAO)” in the ” Final Answer Key” column.
How to Calculate Your Score for TNPSC AAO Exam 2022?
You can calculate your score for the written objective examination and evaluate your performance with the aid of the TNPSC Agricultural Officer (AAO) Answer Key 2022. It is directed that applicants must keep the marking system in their minds while calculating their marks. The marking scheme has been detailed below:
- The TNPSC Agricultural Officer i.e. AAO Recruitment exam 2022 will be objective type and OMR based for both Paper I and Paper II
- 5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer in the case of paper 1.
- 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer in the case of paper 2.
- No mark is deducted for answering a question with an incorrect option i.e. no negative marks
- Unattempted questions will not be awarded negative markings
Go through all the multiple-choice questions and compare your answers with the options given as correct in the final answer key. Sum up your marks after this. The figure that you obtain after the said process will be the approximate marks for your TNPSC Agriculture Officer Exam 2022.
TNPSC Agriculture Officer Exam Cut Off Marks
A candidate should score the same or more marks than that of the declared cut to pass the objective examination. Cut off of an exam is the minimum marks required to qualify for that examination. Candidates who score above these minimum marks will be chosen for the job position of Assistant Agricultural Officer by the Tamilnadu public service commission. The TNPSC Board will issue the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer i.e. AAO cut-off marks for the 2022 recruitment after the 2022 recruitment cycle has commenced and written objective exams are conducted successfully. You can check the cut-off marks of the previous years to help you to understand the levels of competitions that you are going to face this year. It will also help you with self-evaluation by comparing your marks attained in the mock tests to the previous year’s cut off. But you cannot rely too much on this info as cut off marks have shown huge fluctuations throughout the years and depends on many factors like the number of aspirants participating in the exam, difficulty level of the questions etc. The cut off marks will only be released after the answer key and mostly along with the final result.
Since we have an adequate understanding of important details of TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer like the procedure to download the provisional and answer key, to register the suggestions and challenge the provisional answer key, cut-off marks for the exam and how to calculate the tentative score, we can start our preparation without any delay. Download the entri app for more exam preparation strategies and video classes to help you with your preparation.