Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced Counselling Schedule of Combined Civil Services Exam (Group-IV) 2020 – Typist & Steno Typist Certificate Verification (CV). The candidates who have applied for the post can check out the website. In this article TNPSC CCSE Group IV 2020 – Typist & Steno Typist CV/ Counselling Schedule Announced, you will get to know more about the Important Dates, Selection Process and Vacancy list.
TNPSC CCSE Group IV 2020 – Typist & Steno Typist CV/ Counselling Schedule Announced
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Group IV 2020, Phase I Certificate Verification (CV)/ Counselling dates for typist has been scheduled from 02nd November 2020 to 26th November 2020. The Phase I CV/ Counselling Dates for Steno Typist is from 28th November 2020 to 07th November 2020. Total number of vacancies available for both posts is 2685. The applicants will be considered for the CV/ Counselling will be based on scores from written examination, which was conducted on 01st September 2019.
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Group IV 2020: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||14-06-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14-07-2019|
|Date of Written Exam||01-09-2019|
|Date of Written Exam Result||December 2019|
|Date for Certificate Verification/ Counselling||19-02-2020|
|Date of CV/ Counselling for Typist||20-03-2020|
|Date of CV/ Counselling for Steno Typist||02-04-2020|
|Phase I CV/ Counselling Dates for Typist||02-11-2020 to 26-11-2020|
|Phase I CV/ Counselling Dates for Steno Typist||28-11-2020 to 07-12-2020|
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
Selection Process of TNPSC CCSE Group IV Typist and Steno Typist
The selection process of TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination Group IV Typist and Steno Typist will be based on the marks obtained in the written examination.
- The written examination consists of a paper which is in the S.S.L.C. Standard.
- The exam comprises of questions from General Studies, Aptitude Test & General Tamil / General English. The mode of written exam is of objective type (multiple choice questions) that contains 200 questions carries, that is a total of 300 marks.
- The duration for the examination is 3 hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks for selection is 90.
- Candidates with technical qualification of Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and English will be considered first for selection.
- OR candidates with technical qualification of Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and English are not available, candidates with technical qualification of Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English will be considered for selection.
- OR candidates with technical qualification Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and English, Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English are not available, candidates with technical qualification of Higher/ Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil will be considered for selection.
The candidates age must be in between 18 and 35 years.
Download Entri app and Prepare for upcoming competitive exams! Attempt daily quizzes, mock tests, live video sessions, etc. on Entri. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates!