Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application for the Tamil Nadu PSC Departmental test can now download their hall ticket from the official website or directly from the link provided below. The exams will be conducted from 14th February to 21st February 2021. Check the details regarding the TNPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket 2021.
TNPSC Departmental Exam 2021
- Name of the Examination: Departmental Examinations – December 2020
- Date of Notification: 08th January 2021
- Date and Time of closing Application: 29th January 2021
- Dates of Hall Ticket: 13th February 2021 to 21st February 2021
- Dates of Examination: 14th February 2021 to 21st February 2021 (Including Saturday and Sundays)
The Forenoon session will commence from 09.30 a.m. and the afternoon session will commence from 02.30 p.m.
TNPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket 2021
Candidates can download their Departmental hall ticket by following these steps:
- Log on to the official website of the Tamil Nadu PSC @ tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the Employee Corner tab check for Departmental Examinations-Download Hall ticket.
- On the newly opened page, enter your ‘Application Number’ and Date of Birth.
- Download the hall ticket and take the print out.
- Before generating the Hall Ticket, make sure that both Top and Bottom margins of the print area will have only a maximum of 5 mm. and set the Page Size as ‘A4’ so as to generate the Hall Ticket in a single A4 size paper.
- Moreover, the hall ticket shall be retained by the candidates for future reference for making necessary entries in their service book after the declaration of results.
Download the TNPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket 2021:
Social Welfare Department (5 Tests)
Name of the Test & New Test Code
T.C: 173: Social Welfare Departmental Examination Paper –I- Child Development
T.C:174: Social Welfare Departmental Examination Paper –II- Nutrition
T.C:175: Social Welfare Departmental Examination Paper –III – Social Legislations (Part – I)
T.C:176: Social Welfare Departmental Examination Paper –IV – Social Legislations (Part – II)
T.C:177: Social Welfare Departmental Examination Paper –V – Advanced Law
Subscribe to Entri TNPSC exam courses and attempt the Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the exam. Download Entri for all the information regarding the TNPSC exam updates.