Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced direct recruitment for the posts of Forest Apprentice enlisted in Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service. TNPSC will fill a total of 10 Forest Apprentice vacancies through this recruitment. Candidates who are interested in TNPSC Group VI Jobs can apply for this job without any problem. This TNPSC Forest Apprentice online application will be available on the official website from 08/08/2022 to 06/09/2022.
TNPSC Group 6 Notification 2022 PDF is available at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Aspirants are requested to use TNPSC Forest Apprentice notification regarding exam process, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, important dates and link etc. Read thoroughly before applying. If you have any doubt about this www.tnpsc.gov.in online application recruitment 2022 then you can ask comment below.
TNPSC Group VI Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Forest Apprentic|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|No of vacancies||10|
|Notification No.||No. 19/2022|
TNPSC Group 6 Answer Key 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) releases the TNPSC Group 6 Answer Key soon after the exam. TNPSC Group 6 Exam is conducted to fill the posts of Forest Apprentice enlisted in Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service.
The TNPSC Group 6 exam is divided into Prelims and Mains with multiple papers. Tamilnadu Forestry Practitioner Exam will be held in 3 papers. Come back here to know TNPSC Group 6 Answer Key 2022 Release Date.
TNPSC result determines the selection; however, with the help of TNPSC answer key candidates can calculate the marks in advance.
- The Tamil Nadu PSC posts for which candidates competed for posts of Forest Apprentice enlisted in Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service.
- The TNPSC Answer Key is released within a month of examination, different for each group. The division of the TNPSC posts is based on groups.
- As different groups are for different posts, their exams are conducted separately and the respective TNPSC Recruitment answer keys are released through the official website.
- If a candidate is sure that the answer to a particular question or more in the TNPSC answer key is incorrect, he/she can challenge it.
- If the candidate’s claims are correct, the answer is corrected and the Commission issues an updated answer key.
TNPSC answer key is a great opportunity for candidates to reflect and identify their mistakes. It helps the candidates to make sure whether they have a chance to get hired or not. Aspirants are advised to continue reading the following article on Tamil Nadu PSC Group Answer Key 2022 for more details.
How to Download the TNPSC Answer Key 2022?
TNPSC answer key will be released few days after TNPSC exam. Candidates can check the right and wrong answers using TNPSC answer key. The answer key can also be used to calculate the marks and predict the final score even before the TNPSC results are released. To avoid the hassle, the steps to download TNPSC answer key are given below:
Follow the instructions to download the TNPSC answer key for various TNPSC examinations.
Step 1: Visit the official website of TNPSC.
Step 2: Go to the right column of the home page and click on the results section.
Step 3: Scroll down until you find the answer key section. Click on it.
Step 4: Answer key page will open.
Step 5: Search for the TNPSC answer key you are looking for.
Step 6: Click “Download” and save a copy for future reference.
TNPSC Group 6 Answer Key Raise Objection Process
Candidates can raise objections or challenge the TNPSC Group 6 answer key irrespective of the code in the question book which is given to the candidates during the examination. Candidates must submit their calls through the link provided on the Commission’s website. Candidates must object to any answer if they are sure and have proper justification. The opportunity to object will be available for a short period of time. Any application published after the last date for raising objections will not be tolerated.
- For each question, there is a check mark next to the appropriate choice.
- Statements challenging the provisional answer keys / expressing views shall be submitted online only through www.tnpsc.gov.in within seven days.
- Statements received by POST or EMAIL will not be considered.
- Statements made online within a few days of the release of the answer key.
- After the end of the entire selection process, the final answer keys will be made available on the Commission’s website.
How To Calculate TNPSC Group 6 Exam Marks 2022?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Group 6 Exam 2022 is conducted at two levels. However, both the preliminary round and the main match have no negative marks. TNPSC Group 6 Exam is the post of Forest Apprentice enlisted in Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service.
The following steps will help you to use TNPSC Group 6 Exam Answer Key 2022 correctly:
- Download TNPSC Group 6 Answer Key 2022 (Steps are given above).
- Use the downloaded answer key to find out the number of answers you answered correctly (out of a total of 200 questions).
- Multiply 1.5 points by the number of questions you answered correctly. This will give you the total number of points you can expect in the exam.
- Compare it with TNPSC Group 6 Exam Cutoff Date 2022 (according to the category you belong to) to ensure your presence in the rank list..
The TNPSC Group 6 result is expected to be released by the commission after considering all the objections. Qualified candidates in TNPSC Group 6 Prelims will be invited for TNPSC Group 6 Mains Exam 2022. TNPSC Final Answer Key will be released after the completion of the entire selection process.
TNPSC Group 6 Selection Procedure 2022
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the TNPSC Group 6 Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification. After verification, the eligible candidates will be summoned for Counselling for Departmental Unit allotment in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
We hope that the above article on TNPSC Group 6 Answer Key 2022 will be useful for the candidates who are planning to take the exam. To get more information about other upcoming recruitment exams, important announcements and study materials, just Download the Entri App to help you prepare for the exams at all! Get access to over hundreds of practice sets, question banks, solved model papers, mock test series, online coaching, etc.