Government jobs are the favourites of many job seekers. Job security and the comparatively high paychecks are the factors that attract thousands towards the service sectors. Group-IV services in the state government is the one of the highly competitive examinations . VAO, Field Surveyors, Security & Non Security assistants are selected from this common examination.[ninja_tables id=”6053″]
- In hand salary of VAO will be in between Rs.18,000/ & Rs.19,000/, depending upon the posting area.
Selected candidates will get different allowances like HRA , DA etc.
- Dearness Allowance(DA) – 5% of Basic pay (Revised in every 6 months)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) – Depends on city you work
- City Allowance – Depends on city you work ( For Chennai it is Rs.360/)
There are some deductions too, like :
- Contributory pension Scheme – 10% of your (Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance)
- Family Benefit fund – Rs.60
- New Health Insurance Scheme – Rs.180
Get Higher Rank in TNPSC Exam-Download Entri App Now!
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination.