Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) announced a notification for 1089 vacancies. TNPSC Recruitment 2022 has been conducted for the posts of Field Surveyor, Draftsman, and Assistant Draftsman Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draftsman included in Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Town and Country Planning Service Subordinate Designman in Tamilning Nadu. The aspirants must read the detailed notification before applying for this TamilNadu PSC Recruitment 2022. Check this post for complete details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
The aspirants must know all the details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 in detail. Get a detailed overview of TNPSC recruitment in the table provided below.
|Conducting Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Field Surveyor, Draftsman, and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman|
|Number Of Vacancies||1089|
|Adv. No.||622, 18/2022|
|Start Date To Apply||29 July 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||27 August 2022|
|Category||Government Jobs (Engineering)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Documents Verification|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment 2022 notification pdf is published by TNPSC for 1089 vacancies of Field Surveyor, Draftsman, and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman. The notification is published on 29th July 2022. The aspirants must read the detailed notification before applying for this post online. Candidates can download the Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment 2022 notification pdf through the official website @tnpsc.gov.in or using the direct link mentioned below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Tamil Nadu PSC application online starts on 29th July and TNPSC recruitment’s final date to fill online application is 27th August 2022. The important dates of TNPSC recruitment 2022 are provided below.
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification Release Date||29 July 2022|
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Start Date||29 July 2022|
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Last Date||27 August 2022|
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Correction||1st to 3rd September 2022|
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card Date||Notified Later|
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Paper I||06 November 2022|
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Paper II||06 November 2022|
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Result date||Notified later|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
There are a total of 1089 vacancies notified under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment 2022. The vacancies are classified according to posts following the reservation rules. TNPSC vacancy details are provided below.
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing||794 + 4 carry forward|
|Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing||236|
|Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department||55|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
Online applications for TNPSC recruitment start on 29th July 2022. Interested and qualified aspirants can apply online till the last date 27th August 2022. Aspirants are advised to go through the notification and check whether they fulfill all the qualifications or not. You can follow the provided link for the Tamil Nadu PSC online application 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Steps to Fill Online Applications
(1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
(2) “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
(3) To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
(4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration System.
(5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and Password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID / PASSWORD with any other Person or Agency.
(6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
(7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
(8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, details of specified documents and signature will be rejected after due process.
(9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date for submission of the online application. Once an application is submitted, further request for change of details will be entertained upto the last date of online application. Similarly, the applicants shall be permitted to edit the details in the online application till the last date stipulated for submission of online application. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution.
(10) Online Application Correction Window:
After the last date for submission of online application, the candidates are allowed to edit their online application during the Online Application Correction Window period as mentioned in Para 4 of the Notification (Important Date and Time). After the last date of Correction Window period, no modification is allowed in the online applications. The applications will be processed as per the details finally furnished by the candidates. It is the responsibility of the candidates and the Commission has no liability for subsequent rejection of application caused due to editing the details already submitted in online application. Request/ representation addressed to the Commission for modification of claims in the online application, in any mode, will not be entertained.
(11) PRINT OPTION:
- a) After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
- b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission.
UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS:
In respect of recruitment to this post, the applicants shall mandatorily upload the certificates / documents (in support of all the claims made / details furnished in the online application) at the time of submission of online application itself. It shall be ensured that the online application shall not be submitted by the applicants without mandatorily uploading the required certificates. The applicants shall have the option of verifying the uploaded certificates through their OTR. If any of the credentials have wrongly been uploaded or not uploaded or if any modifications are to be done in the uploading of documents, the applicants shall be permitted to upload / re-upload the documents till two days prior to the date of hosting of hall tickets for this post (i.e. twelve days prior to the date of examination)
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
The aspirants have to pay application fees for Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment 2022 as provided below.
|Registration Fees||Rs. 150|
|Exam Fees||Rs. 100|
MODE OF PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE:
- Written Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only), is payable by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have to pay the service charges also as applicable.
- Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications of candidates with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed (One–Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria is the minimum qualification required to appear in the Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment. It includes educational qualifications and age limits. The detailed eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment 2022 are provided below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications
The post-wise educational qualification required in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment 2022 is tabulated here.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing||
|Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing||
|Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department||
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Age limit
The category-wise age limit required in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment 2022 is provided below.
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing||32 Years|
|Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing|
|Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||37 Years|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Procedure
The selection of applicants for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment 2022 will be done based on the marks scored by them on the written examination. The aspirants must clear the cutoff marks announced by the Tamil Nadu PSC after the written test. So applicants must prepare well for the written test . The applicants selected in the written test are invited for document verification. Then the final merit list of all the selected applicants will be released on the official website of Tamil Nadu PSC.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Salary
The salary offered to Tamil Nadu PSC-selected applicants will be good. The qualified applicants get attractive salaries. The salary is provided as per the government rules. The salary structure for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment 2022 is Level-8 (Rs. 19500-71900). Otherthan the salary, many other perks and allowances are provided as per the government rules.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Syllabus
SURVEYOR (ITI STANDARD) NATIONAL TRADE CERTIFICATE
Basic Engineering Drawing Role of Surveyor: Know about the role of a surveyor – State the importance of survey. Layout of drawing sheets and title block: State the measuring of the term ‘Layout’ of drawing sheet – List the different layout styles of drawing sheets – Explain margin, frame, title block etc. Free hand sketching: State the need free hand sketching – List the situations wherein free hand sketching is useful. Drawing equipment – Drawing board, T-Square: State the construction and use of drawing boards and ‘T’ square – State the standard sizes of drawing board as per IS:1444-1989 – State the standard sizes of ‘T’ square as per IS: 1360-1989 – State the construction and uses of drafting machine – Select the pencil grades for different drawing application – Select the purpose of erasing shield – State the use of set squares in drawing work. Folding of sheets: Explain the method of folding in different size of drawing sheets. Lettering styles: Recognise different lettering styles – Designate the letters and numerals as per IS norms – State standard properties for height, width and spacing of letters. Scales: State the necessity of scales – Explain representative fraction (RF) – List the types of scales – Explain plain, Diagonal scale, comparative scale and Vernier scale. Dimensioning: Explain the types of dimensioning – Explain the elements of dimensioning – Explain the methods of indicating dimensioning – Explain the arrangement of dimensioning. Types of lines and angles: Define points and lines – State classification of lines – State the different types of angles – Explain the method of measuring angles. Triangles and their properties: Define triangles – Name the different types of triangles and state their properties. Quadrilaterals and their properties: Define a quadrilateral – Name the quadrilaterals – State the properties of quadrilaterals. Polygon and their properties: Define a Polygon – Name the Polygon in terms of the number of sides – State the properties of Polygon
Chain Surveying Introduction about Surveying: Define Surveying – State the object of surveying – State technical terms – State the classification of Surveying – State the principles of Surveying – State the work of Surveyor – State the accuracy in chain Survey – State steel band Measurement of distance by a chain and chaining: State the methods of determining distance – State chaining and chaining a line – State unfolding the chain – Describe the reading the chain – State folding the chain – Calculate the errors in chaining. Introduction about chain survey instruments: State the construction and uses of the following chain survey instruments. Ranging: State ranging – State the necessity of ranging – State the types of ranging – Interpret the signals surveyor and the corresponding action by assistance. Chaining on sloping ground: Explain the methods of changing on sloping ground – State necessity of calculating horizontal distances. Offset and Offsetting: State the meaning of offset and offsetting – State the classification of offsets, its limits and its definition – State the methods of taking offsets for various site conditions. Obstacles in chain surveying: Define obstacles – State the three types of obstacles – Calculate the obstructed distance. Introduction used for setting out right angles: List out the instrument used for setting out right angles – State the types of cross staff and optical square – State the construction of cross staff and optical square – Explain the principles of optical square – State the uses of cross staff and optical square. Introduction about triangulation survey: Define the triangulation and traverse in survey – State closed and open traversed survey – State the three types of survey lines in triangulation Explain about field work. Calculation of area: Calculate the areas of an irregular field – Apply geometrical formula for calculating the area – Describe the construction and use of planimeter.
Unit – 3:
Compass Surveying Identification and parts of instruments in compass survey: State about traversing – State types of compass – Name the prismatic compass and construction – Construction of surveyor’s compass Determining the bearing of a given triangular plot ABC and calculation of included angles: Calculate angles from bearings – Calculate bearing from angles. Determining the bearing of a given pentagonal plot of ABCDE and calculating included angles magnetic declination and plotting of compass survey: Calculate the angles from bearing for a closed traverse – Calculate the bearing from angles for a closed traverse – Calculate the bearing of a pentagon – Define the dip of the magnetic needles – State the magnetic declination and variations – Calculate true bearing – State local attraction and its elimination – Explain about errors and its limits – State the testing the prismatic compass.
Unit – 4:
Plane Table Surveying Setting up of plane table and methods of plane tabling: State plane tabling – Name the instruments and accessories used in plane tabling – State the construction and uses of instruments accessories of plane tabling – Explain about the setting up of plane table over a station – Explain about leveling, centering and orientation in plane tabling – Explain the methods of plane tabling Methods of plane table survey: Methods of plane table survey – Radiation methods of plane table survey Intersection methods of plane table survey Traversing method of plane table survey: State traverse methods of plane table survey – Conduct traverse methods of plane table survey. Locate and plot new building by two point and three point problem: Define about resection – State two and three point problem – Describe Lehman’s rule – List out the errors in plane tabling – Describe the advantage and disadvantage Prepare a road map for 1/2 km showing details on both sides: Prepare a road map and locate the details on both sides Inking, finishing, colouring and tracing of plane table map: Explain about colouring of surveying symbols – Explain the importance of tracing – State the techniques/order of tracing a drawing – State the different types of reproduction of drawings. Minor instruments used with or without plane tabling: Explain about the construction and uses of Abney level, tangent clinometers, De Lisel’s clinometers.
Unit – 5:
LEVELLING&CONTOURING Instruments Used for Levelling: Explain the tilting level and auto level – Explain the construction a dumpy level – Explain the classification of leveling staff. Introduction of contouring: Define contouring – Explain the terms in contouring – Narrate the characteristics of contour Topography and contour: State Topography – State contour. Tracing of grade contour: Trace the contour gradient for alignment of roads, railways, etc – Determine the volume of earth work and capacity of reservoir Computation of volume: Explain the various methods for the quantity of earth work – Compute quantity of earth work by average depth method – Compute the quantity of earth work by trapezoidal and primordial formula
THEODOLITE Introduction to theodolite: Explain the uses of the theodolite – Explain the classify of the theodolite – Explain the designate of the theodolite Temporary adjustment of theodolite: Set up and perform centering of the instrument – Level up the theodolite Eliminate parallax Measuring horizontal angle-repetition method: Explain the repetition method – Stage advantage of repetition method State errors which are not eliminated by repetition method. Measuring vertical angle: Define vertical angle – Differentiate angle of elevation and angle of depression – Explain how to measure vertical angle Deflection angle and direct angle: State deflection angle – Differentiate right deflection angle and left deflection angle – State the direct angle – Differentiate deflection angle and direct angle Prolonging a line: State the method for prolonging a line – Compare the method for prolonging a line – State most suitable method for prolonging a line Intersection of two straight lines: Explain method one: to find intersection point of two lines – Explain method two: to find intersection point of two lines Laying of a horizontal angle: Explain laying of a horizontal angle by ordinary method – Explain laying of a horizontal angle by repetition method – Find equivalent lenier distance for an angular value Traverse: State uses of traverse surveying – State types of traverse – Differentiate open end closed traverse Traverse checking: Explain the checks for open traverse – Explain the checks for closed traverse Classification of traverse: Classify traverse based on the instrument used – Explain method of traversing – Explain how to measure traverse length in theodolite traversing – Explain how to measure traverse angle in theodolite traversing Theodolite traversing method: State methods of theodolite surveying – Explain loose needle method – Explain fast needle method – Compare loose needle and fast needle method Theodolite traversing method II: Explain include angle method – Explain direct angle method – Explain deflection angle method – Explain azimuth method Theodolite phases: Explain theodolite traversing phases Closing error: Define closing error – Find magnitude and direction of closing error Latitudes and departures: Determine latitude – Determine departures – Balance the traverse using transit method – Balance the traverse using Bowditch’s (mathematical) method Balancing the traverse: Explain balancing the error – Describe various mathematical and graphical methods of balancing the traverse Omitted measurements: Describe omitted measurements – List out and explain the classification of omitted measurement Trigonometric levelling (indirect leveling): State advantage of indirect leveling – Explain various cases of trigonometric leveling – deduce the reduce level using the appropriate formula Introduction to curves: Explain the necessity for the provision of curves on road and railway -Explain the classification of curves – Explain the different terms used in curve Setting of horizontal curve by linear method: Determine the elements of curve – Determine the offset from long chord – Explain the method of setting cut curve by offset from long chord Setting out curves by angular methods: Determine the deflection angles of chords – Narrate the procedure of setting out of simple curve by one theodolite and tape method
TACHOMETRY Methods of tachometry: List the methods of tachometry – Explain the fixed hair method – Explain the movable hair method Tangential method of tachometry: Explain the tangential method of tachometry – Explain the construction of substance bar – Explain the substance method of tachometry Triangulation: Explain the term triangulation
MODERN SURVEYING INSTRUMENTS Digital theodolite: Explain the features of the digital theodolite – Explain the difference between theodolite and digital theodolite Total Station: Describe the features of the total station – Explain evolution of total station from the conventional equipment – Narrate the benefits of total station Remote sensing: Explain remote sensing and photogrammetry. GPS: Explain the features of global positioning system (GPS) – Narrate the use of GPS and method of surveying for accurate output – List the benefits of GPS
CADD Introduction to cad: Explain the term CAD – Explain the use of CAD Draw tool bar: Explain draw commands in CAD – Explain the method of drawing geometrical shapes in CAD Layers: Explain the dimensioning method in CAD – Explain the use of object snap in CAD Modifying tool bar: List out various modifying tools in CAD – Explain the uses of modifying tools in CAD Printing cad drawings: Explain the steps involved in plotting in cad
Building& Drainage Building Drawing: State the requirement of a good building drawing – State the method of drawing plan, elevation and typical section – State the scales used in building drawing – State Dimensioning and printing for building drawing. Drainage: State drainage and surface drainage – State four shapes of surface drainage
DRAUGHTSMAN (CIVIL) (ITI STANDARD) NATIONAL TRADE CERTIFICATE
BASIC ENGINEERING DRAWING Engineering Drawing: State the importance of engineering drawing, State the areas of civil engineering drawing. List of drawing instruments, equipments and materials to be used during training: State instruments, equipments and materials, List out instruments, equipments and materials, State the standard as per 962-1987, To use different drawing instruments, equipments and materials, Follow precautions in the use of instruments, equipments and materials. Layout of drawing Sheet: State the system of layout of drawing sheet, List the different layout for designated drawing sheet Explain the title block. Folding of drawing Sheet: State the purpose of folding a drawing sheet, Explain the method of folding for drawing sheet
GEOMETRICAL CONSTRUCTION: Plane Geometrical construction: Define the terms of most commonly used geometrical shapes Types of Lines and Angles: Define points and lines, State the classification of lines, State the different types of angles, Explain the method of measuring angles. Triangles and their types: Define triangles, Name the different types of triangles and state their properties. Quadrilaterals and their properties: Define a quadrilateral, Name the quadrilaterals, State the properties of quadrilaterals Polygon and their properties: Define Polygon, Name the Polygon in terms of the number of sides, State the properties of polygon.
CHAIN SURVEYING Introduction – History and principles of chain survey and instrument & employed Define surveying, Explain the classification of Surveying, Narrate different methods of measurements, Express the instruments used for chain surveying. Introduction about chain survey instruments State the construction and uses of the chain survey instruments Testing of metric chain (20m/30m) State the necessity of checking the chain, State the methods of testing, List out then errors in the chain, State the limits of error in chain, Explain the adjust the chain, State Indian optical square Measurement of distance by chain and chaining State chaining and chaining a line, State unfolding the chain, Describe the reading the chain, State folding the chain, Calculate the errors in chaining
COMPASS SURVEYING Identification and parts of instruments in compass survey: State about traversing, State types of compass, Name the prismatic compass and construction, Construction of survey’s compass Determining the bearing of a given triangular plot of ABC and calculation of included angles: Calculate angles from bearing, Calculate bearing from angles Determining the bearing of a given pentagonal plot of ABCDE and calculation of included angles Calculate angles from bearings for a closed traverse, Calculate bearing from angles for a closed traverse, Calculate bearing of a pentagon Magnetic declination and local attraction Define the dip of the Magnetic needles, State the magnetic declination and variations, Calculate true Bearing, State local attraction and its elimination, Explain about errors and limits, State the testing the prismatic compass
PLANE TABLE SURVEYING Instrument used in plane table surveying: State plane tabling, Name the instruments and accessories used in plan tabling, State the construction and uses of instruments and accessories used in plan tabling, Explain about leveling, centering and orientation in plain tabling, Explain the methods of plain tabling Resection method of plane table survey: State the resection method of plane table survey
LEVELLING Types of levelling: Name the various types of levelling, Explain simple levelling, Explain differential levelling, Complete the reduced levels of points.
ROAD ENGINEERING – I: Introduction to road engineering: Define road, Define highway engineering, Define necessity and characteristics of road Technical term used in road engineering: Define road and Total Station advantage, Define various terms used in road engineering, Describe the various advantages of road Principle of road alignment: Alignment of road, Express the principle of highway alignment, Explain the different survey required for alignment Classification of roads: Describe the different classification of roads
ROAD ENGINEERING II: Road Margins: Define road margin, Describe the element Total Station of road margin Camber, super elevation, sight distance and gradient: Define camber, Explain super elevation, sight distance and express gradient
TOTAL STATION Introduction to total station: Get introduced to the Total station, Learn the evaluation of Total station from the convectional equipmen Total Station, Explain the benefit Total Station and uses of Total station Types of total station: Explain the advantages and disadvantages of Total station, Explain the types of Total Station, Explain the precautions to be taken while using Total Station Measurement with total station: Explain the equipment required for Total Station surveying, Explain the procedure of measurement with Total Station Characteristics and features of total station: Define the features of Total Station, State the characteristics of Total Station, Advantages and disadvantages of Total Station Principle of EDM- Working need setting and measurement Total Station: Define EDM, State the principle of EDM, Features of EDM Setting and measurement Total Station: Define distance measuring, State principal of EDM, State classification of EDM Total station Prism- instrument error operation: Explain Total Station prisms, Describe sources of error in EDM,EDM instrument operation, Uses of EDM Electronic display and data recording: Define electronic data recording, Explain field computers, Define recording module, Internal memories Rectangular and Polar Co-ordinate system: Illustrate rectangular and polar coordinates
UNIT 10: GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM Introduction of GPS: Explain GPS coordinate system, Describe Geographic latitude and longitude, GPS equipment Satellite and Conventional Geodetic system: What is satellite system, Define Geodetic system GPS coordinate system and component Total Station of GPS & System segment Total Station: Explain GPS coordinate system, Describe Geographic Latitude and Longitude, Explain and describe component Total Station GPS receiver GPS segment Total Station: Define GPS segment Principle of Operation of GPS and surveying with GPS: State the Principle of Operation of GPS, Describe the role of transit in GPS Remote sensing: Explain Remote sensing, Distinguish between GPS, GIS and Total Station GPS signal code – GPS basics: Introduction to digital signal, Explain data acquisition system, Describe signal processing, Explain code an basics
- பிரித்மதழுதுதல் / தேர்த்மதழுதுதல்.
- எதிர்ச் மோல்லை எடுத்மதழுதுதல்.
- மபாருந்தாச் மோல்லைக்கண்டறிதல்.
- பிலை திருத்தம்
(i) ேந்திப்பிலைலய நீக்குதல்
(ii) ரபுப்பிலைகள், வழுவுச் மோற்கலை நீக்குதல் / பிறம ாழிச் மோற்கலை நீக்குதல்.
- ஆங்கிைச் மோல்லுக்கு தேரானதமிழ்ச்மோல்லை அறிதல்.
- ஒலி ற்றும் மபாருள் தவறுபாடறிந்து ேரியானமபாருலையறிதல்.
- ஒரு மபாருள்தரும்பைமோற்கள்.
- தவர்ச்மோல்லைத்ததர்வு மேய்தல்.
- தவர்ச்மோல்லைக் மகாடுத்து / விலனமுற்று, விலனமயச்ேம், விலனயாைலையும் மபயர், மதாழிற் மபயலர / உருவாக்கல்.
- அகரவரிலேப்படி மோற்கலை சீர்மேய்தல்.
- மோற்கலை ஒழுங்குப்படுத்தி மோற்மறாடராக்குதல்.
- இருவிலனகளின்மபாருள் தவறுபாடு அறிதல். (எ.கா.) குவிந்து-குவித்து
- எவ்வலக வாக்கியம் எனக் கண்மடழுதுதல் – தன்விலன, பிறவிலன, மேய்விலன, மேயப்பாட்டுவிலனவாக்கியங்கலைக் கண்மடழுதுதல்.
- உவல யால் விைக்கப் மபறும் மபாருத்த ான மபாருலைத் ததர்ந்மதழுதுதல்
- அலுவல் ோர்ந்த மோற்கள் (கலைச்மோல்)
- விலட வலககள்.
- பிறம ாழிச் மோற்களுக்கு இலையான தமிழ்ச் மோற்கலைக் கண்டறிதல் (எ.கா.) தகால்டுபிஸ்கட் – தங்கக்கட்டி.
- ஊர்ப்மபயர்களின் ரூஉலவ எழுதுக (எ.கா.) தஞ்ோவூர் – தஞ்லே
20 நிறுத்தற்குறிகலை அறிதல்.
- தபச்சு வைக்கு, எழுத்து வைக்கு (வாரான்– வருகிறான்).
- மோற்கலை இலைத்து புதியமோல்உருவாக்கல்.
- மபாருத்த ானகாைம்அல த்தல் (இறந்த காைம், நிகழ்காைம், எதிர்காைம்).
- ேரியானஇலைப்புச்மோல் (எனதவ, ஏமனனில், ஆலகயால், அதனால், அதுதபாை).
- அலடப்புக்குள் உள்ை மோல்லைத்தகுந்த இடத்தில் தேர்க்க.
- இருமபாருள் தருக.
- குறில் – மேடில் ாற்றம், மபாருள் தவறுபாடு.
- கூற்று, காரைம்– ேரியா? தவறா?
- கலைச் மோற்கலைஅறிதல் :- எ.கா. – Artificial Intelligence –மேயற்லக நுண்ைறிவு Super Computer – மீத்திறன்கணினி
- மபாருத்த ானமபாருலைத் மதரிவுமேய்தல்
- மோற்களின்கூட்டுப் மபயர்கள் (எ.கா.) புல் –புற்கள்
- பிலைதிருத்துதல் (ஒரு-ஓர்)
- மோல் – மபாருள் – மபாருத்துக
- ஒருல -பன்ல பிலை
Paper-II General Studies
- GENERAL SCIENCE
- Nature of Universe – Measurement of Physical Quantities – General Scientific Laws in Motion –Force, Pressure and Energy – Everyday application of the basic principles of Mechanics, Electricity, Magnetism, Light, Sound, Heat and Nuclear Physics in our daily life.
- Elements and Compounds, Acids, Bases, Salts, Petroleum Products, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Metallurgy and Food Adulterants.
- Main concepts of Life Science, Classification of living organisms, Evolution, Genetics, Physiology, Nutrition, Health and Hygiene, Human diseases.
- Environmental Science.
2. CURRENT EVENTS
- Latest diary of events – National symbols–Profile of states –Eminent personalities and places in news–Sports –Books and Authors.
- Welfare Scheme of Government – Political parties and Political system in Tamil Nadu and India.
- Latest inventions in Science and Technology – Geographical Land Marks – Current Socio – Economic issues.
- Earth Location – Physical Features – Monsoon, rainfall, weather and climate– Water resources–Rivers –Soil, Minerals and Natural resources– Forest and Wildlife–Agriculture pattern.
- Transport– Communication.
- iii. Population density and distribution in Tamil Nadu and India.
- Calamities–Disaster Management–Environment – Climate change.
4. HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA
- Indus Valley Civilization –Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas – South Indian History.
- Characteristics of Indian Culture, Unity in Diversity–Race, Language, Custom.
- iii. India as a Secular State.
- INDIAN POLITY
- Constitution of India–Preamble to the Constitution–Salient features of the Constitution–Union, State and Union Territory.
- Citizenship, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union Executive, Union Legislature–State Executive, State Legislature– Local Governments, Panchayat Raj.
- Spirit of Federalism: Centre-State Relationships.
- Election–Judiciary in India–Rule of Law
- Corruption in public life – Anti-Corruption measures – Lokpal and Lokayukta – Right to Information – Empowerment of Women – Consumer Protection Forums – Human Rights Charter.
- INDIAN ECONOMY
- Nature of Indian economy–Five year plan models – an assessment – Planning Commission and NITI Aayog.
- Sources of revenue–Reserve Bank of India – Finance Commission– Resource sharing between Union and State Governments –Goods and Services Tax.
- Economic Trends – Employment Generation, Land Reforms and Agriculture – Application of Science and Technology in Agriculture – Industrial growth – Rural Welfare oriented programmes – Social Problems –Population, Education, Health, Employment, Poverty.
- INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT
- National Renaissance –Early uprising against British Rule–Indian National Congress – Emergence of Leaders –B.R.Ambedkar, Bhagat Singh, Bharathiar, V.O.Chidambaranar, Thanthai Periyar, Jawaharlal Nehru, Rabindranath Tagore, Kamarajar, Mahatma Gandhi, Maulana AbulKalam Azad, Rajaji, Subhash Chandra Bose, Muthulaksmi Ammaiyar, Muvalur Ramamirtham and other National Leaders.
- Different modes of Agitation of Tamil Nadu and movements.
8. HISTORY, CULTURE,HERITAGEANDSOCIO-POLITICAL MOVEMENTS OF TAMIL NADU
- History of Tamil Society, related Archaeological Discoveries, Tamil Literature from Sangam age till contemporary times.
a) Significance as a Secular Literature.
b) Relevance to Everyday Life.
c) Impact of Thirukkural on Humanity.
d) Thirukkural and Universal Values – Equality, Humanism etc.
e) Relevance to Socio – Politico –Economic affairs.
f) Philosophical content in Thirukkural.
- Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle – Early agitations against British Rule – Role of women in freedom struggle.
- Various Social reformers, Social reform movements and Social transformation of Tamil Nadu.
9. DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATION IN TAMIL NADU
- Social Justice and Social Harmony as the Cornerstones of Socio-Economic Development.
- Education and Health systems in Tamil Nadu.
- Geography of Tamil Nadu and its impact on Economic growth.
- APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS
- Simplification–Percentage–Highest Common Factor(HCF)– Lowest Common Multiple(LCM).
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest– Compound Interest–Area–Volume–Time and Work.
- Logical Reasoning – Puzzles – Dice–Visual Reasoning–Alpha Numeric Reasoning– Number Series
Entri is a learning platform that was created by well-known exports of the industry in order to help them with competitive examinations of different types. You can check out the video lessons and other specifications related to the competitive examinations available on our platform and then you can start your preparation for the entrance examination with the help of our experts. Make sure to check out our mock test series in order to help yourself to test your knowledge related to the competitive examinations that you are preparing for.