Tamil Nadu State Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published TNPSC Fisheries Inspector Notification on their official website. Until 11th December 2022, applications from qualified applicants will be solicited in online mode and Tamil He will be recruited directly for the post of Fisheries Inspector of the Lower Fisheries Service of Nadu State. Before applying for the TNPSC Inspector of Fisheries Notification, know the complete information about the notification through this article.
TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Notification – Important Dates
|TNPSC Inspector of Fisheries Notification|
|Name of the organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Inspector of Fisheries in TN Fisheries Subordinate Service|
|No of vacancies||64|
TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit
The age will be calculated as of the notification date. The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum is 32 years. However, there is no upper age limit for the SCs and SC(A)s. No maximum age means that the candidates should not be more than 58 years of age either on the date of Notification or at the time of selection/ appointment to the post.
|Category of Applicants||Maximum Age (Should not have completed)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||No Maximum Age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||32 years (Should not have completed)|
Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification
The minimum educational qualification/s required for the Sub Inspector posts are as follows:
- Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay, or
- Certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India, or
- Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu, or
- Science Degree with Zoology as the main subject awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or
- Degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission Other & Special Qualification
Other Eligibility Requirements
- Physical Fitness Certificate
After the written OMR objective tests, selected candidates should produce a certificate on Standard of Vision and Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness
- Knowledge in Tamil
Adequate knowledge in Tamil as of the date of notification is a must.
In direct recruitment, first preference will be given to persons who have completed one year of apprenticeship under the Government of India scheme or one year of training under the State Government, Apprenticeship Scheme, among the order of priority for appointment Engineers / Diploma holders / Craftsman.
Approved Equivalent Qualifications
The minimum educational qualifications also include the following equivalent qualifications, awarded by the approved respective University, Deemed University as per the G.O and notification:
5-year integrated courses offered by the Annamalai University as equivalent to corresponding UG degree B.Sc. Zoology, B.Sc. (Animal Science and Bio-Technology, B.Sc. (Advanced Zoology and Bio-Technology, B.Sc. (Zoology with Bio-Technology), B.Sc. Environmental Zoology, B.Sc. Advanced Zoology and Bio-Technology, B.Sc. Zoology Specialization in Biotechnology
Vacancy 2022 for TNPSC Inspector of Fisheries
TNPSC Inspector of Fisheries Notification Vacancy: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced a total of 64 vacancies for Fisheries Inspector Recruitment 2022 notification.
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||No. of vacancies|
|Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service||64|
Salary Scale for the Inspector of Fisheries
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department.||Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20) (Revised scale)|
TNPSC Inspector of Fisheries Notification Application Fees
For One Time Registration [G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017]
Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and within the validity period of 5 years are exempted
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
TNPSC Inspector of Fisheries – Apply Online
- Log in to the TNPSC Commission’s Website at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in, http://www.tnpscexams.net, http://www.tnpscexams.in.
- Complete the One-Time Registration (OTR) and Applicant’s Dashboard.
- For OTR, enter the personal details, mobile phone number, e-mail ID, and upload the scanned image of photograph, certificate specified, if any, and signature.
- Submit details to get a user ID and Password.
- The applicant Dashboard will now be created. This OTR is not an application for any post.
- Now, apply for the post by clicking on the Apply against the post notified in the Commission’s Website.
- Enter the Name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal category, Date of Birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination. Note that these details cannot be edited later.
- The application form can be downloaded and printed.
TNPSC Inspector of Fisheries Notification Exam Pattern
COMPUTER BASED TEST Method
|Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks for selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs,
MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s & BCMs
|i. Paper –I (Subject Paper)
(Objective Type) (200 Questions)
(Any one of the following subjects)
|ii. Paper- II (Objective Type)
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
(100 questions/ 150 marks)
General Studies (Code No.003)
(100 questions/ 150 marks)
General Studies (Degree Std) -75 questions and
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Std.) -25 questions
iii. Interview and Records
TNPSC Inspector of Fisheries Notification Syllabus
Before preparing for an exam it is important to know the syllabus of that exam well. The recruitment written test for Fisheries Inspector will be held in 2 sections namely Paper 1 and Paper 2. Download Syllabus for Fisheries Inspector from below link.
TNPSC Inspector of Fisheries Notification Syllabus PDF
TNPSC Inspector of Fisheries Notification Exam Date
|Paper-I: Subject paper (Objective Type) (200 Questions)
Any one of the following subjects:
9.30 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
|Paper – II
PART A – Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard)
PART B – General Studies (Degree Standard)
02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.