Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given a recruitment notification for enlistment to the post of Field Surveyor and Draftsman remembered for Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draftsman in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service. The commission has 1089 empty situations to be filled through the underlying internet-based application process. Applicants intrigued by this opening can apply at the latest 27 August 2022.
Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 27 August 2022
- Application Correction Window Period – From 01 September 2022 to 03 September 2022 – 11.59 PM
- The last date up to which candidates are allowed to transfer/re-upload the necessary details – is 24 October 2022
- TNPSC Result – December 2022
- Authentication Verification and Counselling – January 2023
How to Apply Online for TNPSC 2022?
The following are the steps to be followed for applying for the TNPSC 2022:
- Step 1: Go to the official website.
- Step 2: Fill in all the required fields such as name, address, contact details, educational details, etc.
- Step 3: Upload the required documents and attach the latest passport-size photo. The image must be of a fixed size. You can use the Image Resize Tool for the same.
- Step 4: Confirm the details and click the Submit button.
- Step 5: Pay the required fee and click the submit button.
- Step 6: Download and print this application form for future reference.
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
The details regarding the vacancies offered are mentioned below in the table:
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||Number of Vacancies|
|Field Surveyor in Survey and Settlement wing||Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service (CodeNo:006||794*+4 c/f|
|Draftsman in Survey and Settlement wing||236|
|Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman||Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service
Salary Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
The candidates are chosen through TNPSC Recruitment 2022. Salary Structure will be as per Pay Level 8 which remembers compensation for the scope of Rs.19500-71900/ -. The further recompenses and advantages will be indicated by Government Norms and the TNPSC official notification statement.
Education Qualification for each vacancy 2022
- Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing – A Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute supported by All India Council for Technical Education (or) National Trade Certificate in the exchange of Surveyor granted by National Council for Vocational Training (for Surveyor) (or) A Certificate in Army Trade Surveyor (field) gave by Madras Engineering Group.
- Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing – A Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute supported by All India Council for Technical Education (or) National Trade Certificate in the exchange of Draftsman(Civil) granted by National Council for Vocational Training (for Draftsman) (or) A Certificate in Army Trade Draftsman (field) gave by Madras Engineering Group.
- Surveyor cum Assistant Draftsman in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Department – A pass in the Draftsman transport (Civil) course under the updated prospectus presented from July 1952, led by the Government of India, Ministry of Labor: or An endorsement in Army Trade Draftsman (Field) gave by the President, Technical Testing Board, Madras Engineering Group and Center; or A declaration in Draftsman (Civil) gave by the Craftsman Training Center; or The National Trade Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor Trade granted by the public gathering for preparing in professional Trades, Government of India through Industrial Training Institute and Completion of adequate preparation in apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act 1961; or Must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
The particular age limit pronounced under different posts is arranged beneath.
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
|Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing||32 Years|
|Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing|
|Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Town and Country Planning Department|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||37 Years|
Selection Process of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Selection Process will be finished in a solitary stage. The determination for Field Surveyor and Draftsman will be made based on the complete score obtained by the candidates at the composed assessment, dependent upon the standard of reservation of arrangements. Candidates will be straightforwardly posted at the specific work areas as chosen by the TNPSC Draftsman Recruitment 2022 Notification.
Candidates would need to pay the Application Fee for effective enlistment. The application charge wouldn’t be discounted in any conditions.
- Once enrollment: Rs.150/ –
- Test charge Rs. 100/ –
Entri is a learning platform built by well-known experts in the industry to help students analyze different types of entrance tests without having to worry about learning materials and crash courses. You can take our video analytics and video classes provided by experts to begin preparing for this banking exam and crack it easily.
We hope you find this article really informative and helpful and also please do not hesitate to contact us with any doubts. You can also download our Entri App for free and start preparing for any competitive exams. This app provides a series of quizzes, Mock tests, PDFs, past question papers, and much more