Table of Contents
TNSDC Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation TNSDC has released a notification for recruitment to the Post of Senior Associate, Project Associate in Chennai. Interested candidates can Apply Online TNSDC Recruitment 2023 on or before 31-01-2023.
TNSDC Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation (TNSDC)|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 2,50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TNSDC Official Website||tnskill.tn.gov.in|
TNSDC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|VP – Career Portal||1|
|AVP – Industry Engagement (MEAC)||1|
|AVP – HR & Training||1|
|Senior Associates (Service Industry)||1|
|Senior Associates (MEAC)||1|
|Senior Software Associates/ IT Coordinator||2|
|Senior Associates – Media||1|
|Project Manager (Competitive Exam)||1|
|Program Manager District||–|
|MIS Analysts – District||–|
TNSDC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
TNSDC Recruitment 2023 Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation has decided to hire 15 Senior Associates, Project Manager Posts in Chennai. Online application started from 10-01-2023 to 31-01-2023. Official notification and application details available at https://www.tnskill.tn.gov.in/ TNSDC will conduct the selection process on shortlisting, interview basis. Candidates have to check the details about Eligibility, Age Limit Requirements, Selection and Salary details in the below post.
TNSDC Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
Candidate must have completed Degree, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation, MBA, MSW, MCA, M.Sc from any of the recognized Boards or Universities as per TNSDC Official Notification.
1. VP – Career Portal –
B Tech/BE/MCA/MSc (Computer Science / IT) or equivalent from any recognized university
Relevant Experience: 10+ years in a managerial role or relevant experience. Excellent knowledge of technical management, management of computer hardware/software systems. Expertise in data center management and data governance. Hands-on experience with computer networks, software development, team management and cyber security.
2. AVP – Industry Engagement (MEAC) – MBA from any recognized business school or B Tech / BE from any recognized university.
Relevant Experience: 5+ years of experience in Senior position in any of the Key Sectors (Manufacturing, Electronics, Automobile, Construction etc.) Excellent skills in developing relationships with key decision-makers in corporate.
3. AVP – HR & Training – MBA (HR) from any recognized business school or related field
Relevant Experience: 5+ years as HR Manager in a reputed organization / MNC involved in effectively managing the human resources of an organization to optimize productivity, profitability and employee satisfaction.
4. Senior Associates (Service Industry) – MBA / BBA from a recognized business school or B Tech / BE from recognized university or relevant qualification
Relevant Experience: 3+ years of experience in any of the Key service Sectors (IT, ITeS, BFSI, Media/Entertainment, Hospitality / Tourism.)
5. Senior Associates (MEAC) – MBA / BBA from a recognized business school, or B Tech / BE from any recognized university or relevant qualification Relevant Experience: 3+ years of experience in any of the Manufacturing Sectors (Manufacturing, Electronics, Automobiles , Construction etc)
6. Senior Software Associates / IT Coordinator – B Tech / BE / MCA / M.Sc from any recognized university Relevant Experience 3+ years in software development.
Relevant experience: Inportal design, App development & maintenance, Edutech platform designing and maintenance
7. Senior Associates – Media – Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication, Journalism, Media, Marketing or relevant field
Relevant Experience: 3+ years experience in a reputable digital marketing agency/MNC / corporate house, with a demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, email campaigns, social media campaigns and / or digital advertising campaigns
8. Project Manager (Competitive Exam) – MBA from a recognized University/Business school Or Post Graduation from any recognized University.
Relevant Experience:-Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in Teaching and Coaching for UPSC – Civil services Exams (CSE – Experience in co-ordinating and managing UPSC- course modules for Prelims and Mains.
– Experience in mentoring aspirants for exam preparation.
9. Program Manager District – MBA from a recognized business school/ MSW/ Post Graduation in Developmental studies/ Any post graduate (70%above aggregated)
Relevant Experience: At least 3+ years Education industry experience or relevant experience
10. Project Associate – MBA from recognized business school/MSW/ Any post graduate(70% above aggregated)
Preferred Experience: At least 2 years experience in project formulation and execution.
11. MIS Analysts – District –
– Should be a full-time graduate in IT/ Computer Science (BE/B. Tech/ B Sc. Computer Science/ BCA/ or any other degree with knowledge of IT/ Computer Science) from a recognized university
Preferred Experience:– Minimum 1 year of experience in data collation/ data maintenance/ data management/ MS Excel or other similar data management or data analytics tools.
TNSDC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|VP – Career Portal||Rs. 1,50,000 – 2,50,000/-|
|AVP – Industry Engagement (MEAC)||Rs. 1,00,000 – 1,50,000/-|
|AVP – HR & Training|
|Senior Associates (Service Industry)||Rs. 50,000 – 80,000/-|
|Senior Associates (MEAC)|
|Senior Software Associates/ IT Coordinator|
|Senior Associates – Media|
|Project Manager (Competitive Exam)||Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000/-|
|Program Manager District|
|Project Associate||Rs. 60,000 – 80,000/-|
|MIS Analysts – District||Rs. 20,000/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TNSDC Recruitment (Senior Associate, Project Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNSDC official website tnskill.tn.gov.in, Starts from 10-01-2023 to 31-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for TNSDC Senior Associate, Project Associate Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through TNSDC official website tnskill.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNSDC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jan-2023
to know more about TNUSDC written exams Download the Entri App