Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has invited applications from graduates to fill 969 vacant positions as Sub Inspector of Police in the state government. Candidates below 28 years are eligible for application. The recruitment is for the vacant positions as the Sub Inspector of Police in Taluk, Armed Reserve & Tamil Nadu Special Police categories. It is one of the best opportunities for candidates to find a job in the Tamil Police by appearing for the TNUSRB examination 2022. It is very important that the candidates appearing for the examination to have good preparation and given below are some of the important preparation strategies and tips that the candidates can follow as part of their TNUSRB exam preparation 2022.
TNUSRB SI Important Topics to Cover
Candidates need to follow the correct examination syllabus to make their preparation strategic and fruitful. Here are the details regarding the TNUSRB SI syllabus that the candidates need to follow for their exam preparation.
Part A Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- History, Geography & Polity of India
- Economics & Commerce
- General Science
- Current Affairs
Part B Syllabus
- Mental Ability
- Logical Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Information Handling Skills
- Numerical Analysis
If you are preparing for the TNPSC exams, there is not much difference between TNUSRB & TNPSC syllabus. The TNUSRB has comparatively less syllabus to cover. By systematic learning, one can complete the whole syllabus in 3-4 months.
TNUSRB Exam Study Materials
Like any other competitive examinations, school textbooks are the best source to start the preparation. Class 06 – 12 textbooks should be used as the bible for the preparation. Apart from the Current Affairs section one can cover whole syllabus of Part A(General Studies) from the state board textbooks. Apart from textbooks candidates should cover a daily newspaper to up to date the current affairs section.
Part A – General Studies
- Class 06 – 12 State board textbooks
- Year book – Manorama / Government Yearbook
- Daily News Paper – The Hindu / Dinamani
- General Knowledge – Arihant Publications
- TNUSRB Grade II TamilNadu Police Constables, Jail Warders & Firemen Exam book
Candidates can download the Tamil Nadu State Board textbooks from the Entri App for making the exam preparation strategic and fruitful.
Part B – Psychology
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Police Exam Psychology & Aptitude Test Guide
- Quicker Mathematics Arihant Publications
TNUSRB SI Exam Preparation Tips
The TNUSRB Sub Inspector Exam consists of three levels. Prelims exam is the first level and Mains exam is the second level. The contestants, who pass both levels of the exam, will be selected for an interview. The applicants must prepare for the final selection in the exam. candidates who are preparing for the examination can use the below-mentioned tips for the TNUSRB Sub Inspector preparation. We have provided some valuable tips and strategies for exam preparation. Here gives some of them:
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to acing the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learning the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have to move through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
TNUSRB SI Mock Test 2022
Attempting the maximum number of mock tests before taking the main examination can help the candidates in many ways for exam preparation. Entri App provides you with thousands of mock tests that are created by experts in the fields to guide you in the TNUSRB Sub Inspector exam preparation. The given below are some of the links to the mock tests that have been curated by the experts for making your preparation more result-oriented.
|Numerical Ability Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 1||Click Here|
|Numerical Ability Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 2||Click Here|
|Numerical Ability Mock test 3||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 3||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 3||Click Here|
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.