Table of Contents
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank has released TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification on 28th September 2022 on its official website @ https://tscab.org. A total of 13 vacancies are advertised for the position of staff assistant. The link to apply online has been activated on 28 September 2022 and the last date to apply is 16 October 2022. Candidates who are interested in TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 must read the full article to know about the eligibility criteria, application fees applications and important dates.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022-Overview
|Organization Name||Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited|
|Name of the post||Staff Assistant|
|No of Posts||Staff Assistant = 13|
|Notification Release date||27 September 2022|
|Online Application Start||28 September 2022|
|Online application last date||16 October 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims and Mains|
|Prelims Exam Date||November 2022|
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 Out
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification is now available. Candidates who belong to below locations in Telangana can apply for 13 posts of Staff Assistant.
Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of Online Examination which is conducted in two levels i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank has announced all important dates related to TSCAB Recruitment 2022 for the post of Staff Assistant along with notification. Candidates can check all important data from below table.
|TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Dates|
|TSCAB Staff Assistant Notification 2022||28th September 2022|
|Apply Online Start Date||28th September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||16th October 2022|
|Tentative Date of Online Preliminary Examination||November 2022|
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
TSCAB has published the TSCAB Staff Assistant 2022 Notification on 28th September 2022 on its official website. As per the notification, 13 posts of staff assistant will be filled under TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022. Candidates can download the TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF from the link given below therefore there is no need to visit the official website of TSCAB.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022:Vacancies
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022:Salary
The Scale of Pay for the post of Staff Assistant, at present is Rs.17900 – 1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590 – 1490/4 -30550 – 1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920 (20 stages) + 9 stagnation increments at the rate of Rs.1990/- at frequencies of 2 years
Note: Other allowances & perquisites are admissible as per the rules of the Bank.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022:Eligibility Criteria
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
- Any Graduate from a Recognized
- Proficiency in Telugu Language is essential
- The candidate should be able to read, write and speak Telugu
- Candidates who have already studied Telugu language in standard VIII or any level above standard VIII in recognized Board of Education/School or having any certificate to the effect for standard VIII or any level above standard VIII would be considered proficient in Telugu language.
- Where the candidate does not meet the aforesaid requirement in Telugu language at the time of selection, he/she will be given a time of 6 months from the date of joining to acquire the proficiency. This period can be extended by the TSCAB, provided that the such extension will not be beyond the probation
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The minimum age to apply is 20 years and the maximum age is 28 years i.e. candidates should have been born on or after 02.09.1994, but not later than 01.09.2002 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of upper age limit:
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class/ Economically Weaker Section Candidates||5 years|
|2||Physically Challenged – General Category Candidates||10 years|
|3||Physically Challenged–SC/ST/BC/EWS Category
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years (8 years for disabled ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to maximum age of 50 years|
|5||Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||Maximum age limit is 35 years for General candidates and 40 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS Candidates|
|6||Candidates who have been in continuous service in TSCAB and/or DCCBs of Telangana State.||5 Years in addition to the age relaxation in their respective categories.|
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 online application link has been provided here as Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank has started accepting online applications for the post of Staff Assistant. The starting date of registration for TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 is 28 September 2022 and the last date is 16 October 2022. Candidates are advised to submit their online applications much before the last date. TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 application link is given below so candidates can apply directly from here.
Steps To Apply For TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022?
The steps to apply online for TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 are given below. Candidates can follow the given steps to avoid confusion.
- Visit the official website @tscab.org
- After visiting the site, click on the notification section.
- Now select ‘Click here to apply for the posts Staff Assistant
- A new window will appear, select ‘Click here for new registration’.
- Now enter personal details and submit.
- A registration number and password will be generated, save these for future references.
- Now upload scanned photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and Handwritten Declaration as per the guidelines in the notification.
- Now preview and submit after checking all the details and pay the fees.
- The application form will be on the window, save this as a pdf for future use.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
The application fee for TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 for the post of Staff Assistant is provided in the table given below
Procedure for Uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form, the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and hand written
- Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”.
- Browse and select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been
- Select the file by clicking on
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
The structure of the online exam will be as follows:
- Multiple choice test method.
- 100 marks
|Sl. No||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time allotted for each test
|1||English language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
TSCAB Staff Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|Sl. No||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time allotted for each test
|1||A) General/ Financial
|B) Awareness on
|3||English language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection procedure for staff assistant consists of two online examinations:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022:Exam Centres
The examination will be conducted online in venues in the following places across the State of Telangana:
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022:Admit Card
Candidates will have to visit the TSCAB website https://tscab.org for downloading call letters examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will be sent through email/ SMS, about ten days in advance of the date of examination. Once the candidate clicks on the relevant link, he/shecanaccessthewindowforcallletterdownload.Thecandidateisrequiredtouse
(i) Registration Number /Roll Number,
(ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter which is same as that provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
(i) Call Letter
(ii) Photo Identity Proof as specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original and
(iii) one additional photograph (same as pasted by the candidate on call letter).
FAQs: TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022
Q.1 When will the TSCAB Staff Assistant notification 2022 be released?
Ans The TSCAB Staff Assistant Notification 2022 has released on 28th September 2022.
Q.2 What is the last date to apply for TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Ans The last date to apply for TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2022 is 16th October 2022