Table of Contents
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of the posts of Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade-II under the control of Director of Works Accounts. so candidates who are interested and eligible for the above post can be able to apply for the vacancies through their official portal tspsc.gov.in from August 17 to September 6.
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Divisional Accounts Officer Posts|
|Advt No||08/ 2022|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Registration Starts||17th August 2022|
|Last of Online Registration||06th September 2022|
|Job Location||Hyderabad ,Telangana State|
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer recruitment 2022
The Telangana State Public Service Commission notified TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Jobs 2022. As Per the official notification, a total of 53 vacant posts are available for the Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade-II under the control of the Director of Works Accounts in the State of Telangana. Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications for the post of Divisional Accounts Officer. Candidates who are eligible and are interested in applying for the TSPSC DAO Job Vacancies can do so from 17th August 2022 to 06th September 2022.
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer recruitment 2022 -Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for the above post must follow the eligibility criteria that includes education qualification, Age limit etc.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or
- A state Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualifications.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 44 years
There will be age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates according to the rules and regulations laid down by the government.
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
The Telangana State Public Service Commission notified TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Jobs 2022. As Per the official notification, a total of 53 vacant posts are available for the Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade-II under the control of the Director of Works Accounts in the State of Telangana.
The vacancy details for the TSPSC DAO is given below.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade-II in Director of Works Accounts||
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Step 1 : Candidates must go to the official website of TSPSC @ tspsc.gov.in.
Step 2 : Candidates who have registered in OTR already can directly apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR. Those who doesn’t registered can register themselves on the One Time Registration (OTR).
Step 3 : Click the notification option for the divisional accounts officer.
Step 4 :Click the “Apply Online” link.
Step 5 : Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
Step 6 : Upload the required documents, signature and picture. Pay the application fees.
Step 7 : Finally, click the submit button to complete the application process.
Step 8 : Download the application form.
Step 9 : Take a print out of the same and keep it for future use.
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
Each applicant must pay Rs.200 as the online application processing fee and Rs.120 as the examination fees.
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer recruitment 2022 – Exam Syllabus
Candidates who are going to start the preparation of TSPSC DAO exam should be aware of the detailed syllabus of the exam. The details syllabus of the exam is given below.
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Paper-II : Arithmetic and Mensuration (SSC Standard)
Arithmetic (SSC Standard)
- Number System – Rational and irrational numbers – decimal representations – real numbers modulus of a real numbers – inequalities involving modulus – prime and
composite numbers – least common multiple and greatest common devisor – surds and
- Ratio and Proportion – Averages – percentages – profit and loss – Discounts – Simple and compound interests – partnerships – Time and distance – Time and work – Clocks
- Polynomials and Progressions – Special products – factorization – Remainder theorem – Quadratic equations – Zeros of a cubic polynomial – algebraic expression- Arithmetic progression – Geometric progression.
- Sets – fundamental operations on sets – System of linear equations in two variables.
- Statistics and Probability – Frequency table – Mean, Median and Mode – simple problems on probability.
Mensuration (SSC Standard)
- Areas of square, rectangles, triangles – quadrilaterals – parallelogram and trapezium.
- Geometry of triangles and polygons – identical triangles, similarity of triangles – Pythagoras theorem and applications.
- Surface area and volumes of solids such as Sphere, Cylinder, Cone and Prism.
- Geometry of Circles –Tangents and Secants of a circle.
- Coordinates in two-dimension plane – Distance of formula – area of triangle – Equation
of a straight line in different forms – Applications – Trigonometric – rations and their
values for special angles – simple trigonometric – identities – Applications of Trigonometry.
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
- The written examination has two papers.
- Mode of examination will be in English and Telugu Languages.
- The total marks for the two papers will be 450.
- Each paper has 150 minutes of time duration.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Duration|
|Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||
|Paper II: Arithmetic and Mensuration (S.S.C. Standard)||150||300|
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer recruitment 2022 -Selection Process
- Selection of candidates will be based on the marks secured in the written examination. Candidates who qualify in the written test, in order of merit, will be called for verification of certificates, community and category wise for the vacancies available as required.
- The exam is likely to be held in December 2022, and the Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination through Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) OR Offline OMR Based Examination of Objective Type.
- The recruitment examination is likely to be held in the month of December.
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer recruitment 2022 -Salary Details
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 45,960 /-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 1,24,150/-
TSPSC DAO Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to apply Online||17th August 2022|
|Closing Date to apply Online||06th September 2022|
TSPSC DAO Recruitment 2022 – Important Link
|TSPSC DAO Official Recruitment Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|TSPSC DAO Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|TSPSC Official website||Click Here|
Hopefully, this post has given you good knowledge about the TSPSC DAO Recruitment 2022. Our Entri App has you covered if you’re a candidate looking to chase your dream profession and need a good place to start. With content and insights pertaining to the subjects of your concern, our staff will assist you. Join our app today by subscribing to one of the many programs it offers. Watch the app to keep informed on different facets of the topic you are interested in. Please post any questions and uncertainties in the comment area. We’ll do everything we can to connect.