Table of Contents
Telangana PSC conducts the TSPSC Group 3 recruitment to select candidate towards 13 different posts. TSPSC Group 3 selection process has only single-stage written examination. The written examination has three different parts each for 150 marks. We are bringing you free pdf of model questions for your preparations.
TSPSC Group 3 Posts List
Through TSPSC Group 3 common recruitment, Telangana PSC selects candidates towards 13 posts across the state services. They are:
- Typist Cum Assistant (Secretariat Subdivisions)
- Typist Cum Assistant (Law department – Secretariat)
- Assistant cum Typist (HOD office)
- Junior Assistant (HOD office)
- ASO (Law department Secretariat Subdivisions)
- Junior Accountant (Government life Insurance Subdivisions)
- Auditor (Pay and Accountant)
- Junior Accountant (Directorate, Treasury, Accounts)
- Senior Accountant (Treasury)
- Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Sub service)
- Senior Auditor (Local Funds and Audit service)
- Assistant Auditor (Pay and Account Subdivisions)
- Senior Accountant
- Typist Cum Assistant (Legislature subdivisions)
- Typist Cum assistant (Finance department)
- Assistant Section Officer (Secretariat)
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Test Type||Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration(in Minutes)|
|Paper I||Objective||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Paper-II||History, Polity and Society||150||150||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150||150||02 hrs 30 mins|
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Arts and Literature, Society, Culture, Heritage, etc, of Telangana.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
Paper-II: History, Polity, and Society
Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies
- Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues:
- Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labour, Girl Child, Fluorosis, Migration, Farmer’s, and Weaver’s Distress.
- Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Violence against Women, Disability, and Aged.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:
- Affirmative Policies for Disabled, SCs, STs, Women, and Children, OBC, Minorities, Labour.
- Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty All Women, and Children aviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
- Indian Social Structure:
- Social Issues:
- Social Movements:
- Environmental Movements, Human Rights Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Peasant’s Movements, Tribal movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements.
- Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women Middle class.
Economy and Development of Telangana
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dryland Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Tenancy Reforms; Land ceiling; Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari, and Inamdar; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
- Telangana Economy in undivided AP(1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees), and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sector micro, Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
Paper-III: Economy and Development
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five-year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts, and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
Issues of Development and Change
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals
- Development and Displacement: Resettlement and Rehabilitation, Land Acquisition Policy;
- Development Dynamics: India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Regional Inequalities in Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty, and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.
TSPSC Group 3 Model Questions
- “Barren Island”, the one and only volcano in India is situated at which part of India?
Ans: Andaman-Nicobar Islands
- Americal President elections held at every,……. year.
Ans: Four (4)
- The 100th constitutional Amendment made in 2015 is pertaining to:
Ans: Land boundary agreement between India and Bangladesh
- Who are the first women appointed recently as the Director-General of Sahastra Seema Bal (SSB)?
Ans: Archana Ramasundram
- Who is the present president of Cuba?
Ans: Miguel Díaz-Canel
- What is the present name of the BRICS Development Bank?
Ans: New Development Bank (NDB)
- Which film was selected as the Best Picture in the 87th Academy Awards in 2014?
Ans: Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
- Who is the current Attorney General of India?
Ans: K. K. Venugopal.
- R.K Laxman was famous in which field?
TSPSC Model Questions
- Citrus Canker disease is caused by:
- Skin Pigmentation is mainly due to:
- Quinine is obtained from which part of the plant?
Ans: Cinchona Bark
- Vaccine for Rabbis was discovered by which Scientist?
Ans: Louis Pasteur
- Which Village/ City in Telangana is famous for the Paper industry?
- How many assembly constituencies have been allotted to Telangna?
- Gnana Saraswati temple at Basara is located on the banks of the which river?
Ans: Godavari river
- Gall Bladder Stones are deposits of:
- Plants get Nitrogen from:
- The disease-carrying agents are called as:
- Gobar Gas contains:
Ans: Methane gas, Carbon dioxide
- “Tsunami” is derived from:
- The Indian biodiversity hotspot:
Ans: Eastern Himalayas, Western Himalayas, Western Ghats and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands
- The first movie of Shyam Benegal produced in Telangana is:
- What is Oneirology?
Ans: The scientific study of dreams
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.