Table of Contents
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released Manager Written Examination 2020 admit cards on its official website. All the candidates awaiting the TSPSC Manager Examination date and hall ticket can now download the same from the official web portal, www.apsc.nic.in. In this article, you can read about the latest TSPSC Manager Written Examination 2020 admit card release. Candidates may even download the Admit card from the direct link given in this article.
TSPSC Manager Written Examination Admit Card 2020 Released
All the aspiring candidates who are willing to appear for the Written Examination for the post of Manager in the Telangana State Public Service Commission can now download the Admit Card from the official web portal of TSPSC. Further, attend the examination on 12th November 2020 along with the admit card.
Some of the important Details regarding the post are given in the table below:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Manager|
|Number of vacancies||93|
|Admit card status||Released on 09.11.2020|
|Mode of admit card download||Online only|
|Date of Examination||12th November 2020|
TSPSC Manager Examination 2020 Essentials
All the candidates appearing for the written examination should carry the following documents while writing the examination:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID (If student)
- Bank pass book with photograph
- Driving license
- Additional ID proof attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Steps to download TSPSC Manager Admit Card 2020
The aspirants can now directly download the admit card from the link given below:
However, the shortlisted candidates may follow the steps given below to download the admit cards for the post of TSPSC Manager from the official website:
- Visit the official website of TSPSC.
- Next, check for ‘Call Letters/Admit Cards’ tab on the Homepage.
- Click on the tab which opens to another page.
- Then, select ‘TSPSC Manager Hall Ticket 2020 link’
- Enter your roll number in the space provided.
- Download the Admit card and take a printout for future reference.
- Finally, check for the correctness of the details given in the admit card.
All the candidates are directed to check the following details in their respective admit cards before proceeding for the examination:
- Name of the candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Applicant photograph
- Name of the Examination
- Exam date and Time
- Center of Examination
- Exam Center Code
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Test Center address.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examinations. Stay tuned to Entri for the latest updates and notifications. We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Fully loaded Current Affairs Section
And lots more! Subscribe Today!