Table of Contents
Telangana Public Service Commission will be recruiting candidates for various posts in government service. The Commission has announced that there are more than 91000 vacancies in the Commission for various posts. These posts are divided into four groups. Candidates should be aware of the group in which their desired post belongs to so that can get all the information about the recruitment and selection process about that group. This article gives an insight about the 4 groups, the posts in each group and the department it belongs to.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Posts||Several posts in Group 1,2,3 and 4|
|Number of vacancies||91000|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Commencement of online application||Yet to be announced|
|Last date for online application||Yet to be announced|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
TSPSC Group 1 Posts
- Deputy Collector in Civil Services, Executive Branch
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – Category II in Police Service
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Panchayat Officer in Panchayat Services
- District Registrars
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- District Social Welfare Officer
- Municipal Commissioner
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Treasury Officer
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- Municipal Commissioner – Grade II
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
- District Employment Officer
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer
- Assistant Commissioner of Labor
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Services
- Lay Secretary/Administrative Officer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare HOD
- Regional Transport Officer
- District Employment Officer in TS Employment and Training Service
- Administrative Officer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare
TSPSC Group 2 Posts
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Executive Officer Grade-I in the Endowments department
- Assistant Labor Officer in Commissioner of Labor Department
- ACTO-Assistant Commercial Tax Officer in Commercial Tax Sub-Service
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II in Registration Sub Service
- Extension Officer in Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service
- Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) in Secretariat
- Assistant Development Officer (ADO) in Handlooms and Textiles
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in Municipal Administration Sub Service
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector in Excise Sub-Service
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in Law department secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance department secretariat
TSPSC Group 3 Posts
- Typist-Assistant in Secretariat Subdivisions
- Typist-Assistant in Law department – Secretariat
- Assistant Typist (HOD office)
- Junior Assistant (HOD office)
- Assistant Section Officer in Law department Secretariat Subdivisions
- Junior Accountant in Government life Insurance Subdivisions
- Senior Auditor in Local Funds and Audit service
- Auditor (Pay and Accountant)
- Junior Accountant in Directorate, Treasury, Accounts
- Senior Accountant in Treasury
- Assistant Section Officer in legislature Sub service
- Assistant Auditor in Pay and Account Subdivisions
- Senior Accountant
- Typist Assistant in Legislature subdivisions
- Typist assistant in Finance department
- Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat
TSPSC Group 4 Posts
- Junior Assistant in Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Steno in I&CAD
- Typist in Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno in Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno in the Revenue Department
- Junior Steno in Commercial Tax Department
- Typist in Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Assistant in I&CAD
- Typist in the Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in the Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in Panchayat Raj
- Typist in Panchayat Raj
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
- Village Revenue Assistant (VRA)
- JA in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Junior Assistant in Director Of Medical Education
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022?
Once Telangana Public Service Commission releases the recruitment notification, the application window will be open for a fixed time in order to receive applications from the interested candidates. However, before filling in the online application form, it is mandatory for the aspirants to perform a One Time Registration process commonly called OTR. Once the candidate registers themselves in the OTR, all new updates and news regarding the TSPSC can be accessed.
While doing the registration, candidates will be asked for the following details. Candidates should ensure that they fill all the fields correctly.
- Name as per the SSC or equivalent certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Gender and place of birth
- Father’s and mother’s name
- Community and religion
Given below are the steps that must be followed in order to complete the One Time Registration in the TSPSC without any hiccup.
- Log in to the official web portal of the Telangana Public Service Commission
- Click on the tab that says One Time Registration (OTR)
- Now, select the new registration option.
- In the new page that opens up, find the registration form.
- Carefully fill in all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned copies of your signature and photograph.
- Before clicking on the submit button, check for any possible mistakes.
- Finally click on submit and your OTR is done
After successfully completing the TSPSC, One Time Registration process, the candidate is free to apply for any post that satisfies his/her eligibility directly through the official web portal.
- Enter your the user ID and Date of Birth to log in.
- Upload your photo and required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions. Our coaching has helped several PSC aspirants crack the exam.