Recently the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board has released the Physical Efficiency Test admit card 2021. The UP Police Recruitment Board is conducting the Physical Efficiency Test for the vacancy of Sub Inspector Civil Police and other related vacancies and. Now, the candidates can easily download the official admit card so that they can appear in the physical efficiency examination without any problem. Given below are the basic details regarding the UP Police Admit Card 2021 – UPPRPB PET Admit Card Out.
Take Video Lectures From Experts In The Industry Click Here
UP Police PET Admit Card 2021
An admit card is one of the important documents because it includes the details related to the information that you need in order to successfully give your examination. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has created various vacancies and the candidates were invited to apply for this vacancy. Now, the physical efficiency exam will be conducted by the organisation to successfully recruit candidates for this vacancy. You can only appear in the Physical Efficiency Test once you have successfully downloaded the admit card from the official website of the organisation.
Click Here To Download The UP Police PET Admit Card
Important Dates for UP Police 2021
Physical Efficiency Test will be carried on by the organisation of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board on a prescribed date and time as per the schedule of the organisation. All of the candidates can get information regarding the schedule of the Physical Efficiency Test by going to the official website of the organisation. You can check out the details regarding the Physical Efficiency Test exam schedule given in the list below.
- The exam is scheduled to be held on 26 June 2021 at 6 PM at 35 Vahini Nagar, Lucknow
Check Out This UP PCS Crash Course And Get Success With Less Work
Details in UP Police Admit Card
Various details will be included in the admit card which will be published by the organisation of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board. The admit card is one of the most important documents that must be carried into the examination hall by all of the candidates giving the written or physical examination. The following details will be included in the admit card published by the organisation.
- Name of the applicant
- Personal details of the applicant
- Details regarding the first 2 selection procedures.
- Details regarding roll number
- Details regarding the Date and Timings for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Details regarding the time slot for the examination.
UP Police Selection Procedure
To select the candidates in the vacancies of Sub Inspector Civil Police, Constable Civil Police, Constable PAC, Assistant Operator and Workshop Staff, there will be a vast selection procedure which will be adopted by the authorities of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board. Given below are the details regarding the selection procedure for UP Police Recruitment Board.
- First of all, the candidates will have to give the preliminary examination after successfully filling out the application form available on the official website of the organisation.
- After the candidates have successfully passed the preliminary examination, they will have to give the main examination.
- After passing the main examination, the candidates will have to perform well in the Physical Efficiency Test which will be held on 26th June 2021.
- Finally, the candidate will be provided with an offer letter after this test.
Take A Free Mock Test Click Here
How To Download UPPRPB Admit Card 2021?
You have successfully filled up the application form to apply for the vacancies presented by the Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment and promotion board then you will have to first download the admit card in order to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test. Given below is the step-by-step procedure through which you can easily download the UP Police Admit Card 2021 without any problem.
- First, you will have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board
- The latest details regarding the recruitment opportunities will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Click Here To Download The Admit Card.
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- You will have to enter your roll number and your date of birth.
- Click on the option called Get Details.
- The admit card will be displayed on your screen.
You have to prepare yourself for the Uttar Pradesh Police Physical Efficiency Test starting today. The Physical Efficiency Test will be held on 26th June and you must be present at the concerned address. You must prepare yourself with the correct timetable in order to crack the UP Police exam in your first attempt. Entri helps thousands of Government job aspirants so that they can prepare for competitive UP Police examination without any problem. Enrol now to get the benefits of thousands of services from our platform.
Discussion about this post