Table of Contents
UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) is inviting applications to fill 176 vacancies for the posts of Additional Private Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Secretariat. The UPPSC recruits interested candidates through interviews. In this article we will discuss UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022, eligibility, Important Date, Exam pattern e.t.c.
UPPSC APS 2022 – Application Date
|Online Application Date||13/09/2022 (tentative)|
|Last Date to Apply||12/10/2022 (tentative)|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam||Yet to be announced|
UPPSC APS 2022 – How to Apply Online?
The aspirants can apply online for the UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 by following the steps given below.
Step 1: log in to the official uppsc.up.nic.in, careers page, Click on Additional Private Secretary
Step 2: There you will get the online application form of Additional Private Secretary, along with latest 2022 vacancy notification, Click on Apply.
Step 3: Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details) as per the requirement of 2022 UPPSC APS vacancy.
Step 4: Pay the fee online / Offline & Upload documents Photo, Signature,e.t.c.
Step 5: Finalize and confirm the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Additional Private Secretary Application process but submitting the application form.
Step 6: Printout of the form can be taken for future reference.
UPPSC APS 2022 – Application Link
The candidates can apply for the post of UPPSC APS by clicking on the link given below.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
The UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 Application Fees are as listed below:
|Category||Online Processing Fee||Application Fees|
|UR||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 100/-|
|OBC||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 100/-|
|SC||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 40/-|
|SC||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 40/-|
Documents that Needs to be Uploaded at the time of Application are:
- 10th Standard or Secondary level or Matriculation or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth.
- All certificates in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed like the UG and/or PG Certificates.
- Caste certificate of the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed format from a valid authority.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by the aspirant seeking reservation as Other Backward Class, that he or she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the OBC certificate.
- Certificate of disability in case of PwBD.
- Documents supporting any other claim(s) made.
- As per decision of the Uttar Pradesh PSC an aspirant will be likely to be debarred from examination in question and all other examinations and selections up to a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his /her application form which cannot be verified by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
- No change in category, sub-category, DOB is possible after the receipt of application form in the office of the Commission. In this respect no application will be acceptable about error corrections/ modifications.
- The date of birth of the aspirants shall be permissible as entered in High School Certificate. The aspirant will have to enclose his/her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Examination. No other certificate shall be acceptable for DOB and if it is not enclosed with the application it shall be rejected
- The aspirants will have to include self attested/attested by Gazetted officer copies of Mark sheets, Certificates and Degrees in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not carry certificates/documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
- The benefit of reservation to the class of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which are identified by the Government for their category. For this the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that category on the prescribed format issued by prescribed Medical Officer or Specialist and counter verified by the Chief MO according to Rule two of UP Public Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Ex-Serviceman and Dependent of Freedom Fighters)
- Date, time and venue etc of examination along with Roll No. will be notified to the aspirants through Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre of exam allotted to them by the Commission through Hall Tickets. No change in centre is permissible.
- The candidature of such aspirants who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms given in the advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Examination will not be considered. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the aspirants shall be final.
- The Application will be rejected if the application is not submitted in prescribed form, under age, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, application received after last date, no signature under declaration in the format.
- The Commission may admit the aspirants provisionally after summary checking of the application but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his/her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her application will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the testimonial of the Commission for appointment shall be withdrawn.
- The organization holds the right of cancelling the candidature of any applicant found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, canvassing or misbehavior for his/ her candidature. On violation of these rules, the aspirants may be banned from this examination as well as future Examinations.
- In all communications to the Commission, the aspirants must mention the name of examination, advertisement no., registration no. DOB, father’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
- Aspirants selected for job will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
- The aspirants who are appearing in the Graduation Examination need not apply, because they are not eligible.
- While writing in the OMR answer sheet the aspirants “must use Black Ball Point Pen Only” Do not use any other pen or pencil in any condition.
- Aspirants are required to fill in all the entries correctly in the OMR Answer Sheet, In case of leaving them blank or filling them wrongly the candidate will be wholly responsible for the same and the commission will not evaluate his/her OMR Answer The information filled in the Answer sheets must not be erased by any means like whitener, blade or rubber etc.
- Aspirants shall be provided OMR answer sheets in duplicates i.e. there will be 2 copies original copy and candidate’s copy After completion of the examination, the candidates are required to hand over the original copy to the investigator and the keep the candidate’s copy.
- If it is found that an aspirants has any false documents he/she will banned from all selection of U.P.P.S.C. forever and action under appropriate sections of I.P.C. will also be applied against him.
All the aspirants are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website of UPPSC to get the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.