The UPPSC BEO Exam is held by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission in order to choose qualified and eager individuals for the position of Block Education Officer. The official announcement with the recruitment information will be made available on the UPPSC website. Candidates who plan to take the exam should be familiar with its specifics, including BEO exam pattern, syllabus and format. Candidates must be well-versed in the exam syllabus prior to beginning their exam preparation. The list of significant topics from which test questions would be drawn is highlighted in the UPPSC BEO syllabus. Understanding the curriculum is the fundamental building block of exam preparation. You will benefit from learning the most crucial exam-related topics.
UPPSC BEO Study Plan 2022
UPPSC BEO is the country’s most important government examination. In particular, freshmen and first-timers must design a UPPSC BEO 2022 Study plan for this. The UPPSC prelims preparation method 2022 not only aids in completing the syllabus within the allotted time, but also makes sure that everything is checked off before entering the exam room.
It is crucial to understand all aspects of the UPPSC BEO Prelims 2022 Exam in this context, including the UPPSC BEO 2022 syllabus, the UPPSC BEO exam format, and the necessity of the examination at each level. Many candidates make the error of diving headfirst into this marathon of UPPSC BEO preparation without having a firm grasp of the fundamentals of the test.
UPPSC APS 50 days Study Plan 2022
The exam is scheduled to take place in a few months. assuming a preparation period of two to three months. Our plan can help you prepare well. Before beginning the UPPSC BEO 50-day study plan for the exam, please review the UPPSC BEO Exam Pattern syllabus and selection process.
|Day 1 to 50||1. Daily go through Newspaper and News on TV to Keep yourself Up to date with Current affairs.
2. Go through GK books and journals to cover the following topics
History of India
Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
Geography of India
Current National Issues and topics of social relevance, India and the World
International Affairs and Institutions
Development in the field of Science and Technology, Communication and Space
Recent development in education (Indian context)
Specific knowledge regarding Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
|Day 1 to 5||Cover all Topics in Hindi
Translation from Hindi to English and from English to Hindi
Element and success
Regional, foreign (word store)
Sense of meaning
Hindi Varna Mala
Idioms and phrases
Main dialects of Uttar Pradesh and Hindi language inaccuracies
|Day 6 to 10||Practice Hindi for minimum 5-6 hours each day.|
|Day 11 to 15||Practice Hindi Translation to English for minimum 5-6 hours each day.|
|Day 16 to 20||Cover All the Topics of English Language
1. Practice Correction of sentence
2. Practice Hindi to English translation
3. Practice English to Hindi translation
4. Practice Essay Writing
|Day 21 to 25||Practice English for minimum 5-6 hours each day.|
|Day 26 to 30||Practice English Translation Hindi for minimum 5-6 hours each day.|
|Day 31 to 35||Cover All the Topics of Essays
Literary Essay /National International and Temporary National Problems and their solutions /National Development Plans
Environment, Science/ Environmental pollution and its solution /Agriculture and Business
|Day 36 to 40||Cover all the topics that you couldn’t cover in the last 35 days in all the topics.|
|Day 41||Revise GK and practice one Mock Test Paper.|
|Day 42||Revise Hindi Language and practice one Previous Year Paper.|
|Day 43||Revise Hindi Language Practice one Mock Test Paper.|
|Day 44||Revise English Language and practice one Previous Year Paper.|
|Day 45||Revise English practice one Mock Test Paper.|
|Day 46||Revise Essays practice one Previous Year Paper.|
|Day 47 to 50||Practice at least one Mock Test and one Previous Year Paper Daily|
Topic Wise UPPSC BEO Study Plan 2022
Study Plan for General Studies Test
- Cover all important topics from 10th text book.
- Learn about medieval and modern history.
- Learn about Indian Constitution.
- Learn about the geography of India.
- Learn about Indian agriculture, trade and commerce.
- Learn about Indian Economy and culture.
- Learn about Current and International Affairs.
- Learn about Specific knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry trade, Living and social traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Make short notes to go through before the exam.
Study Plan for General Hindi
- Every day, pick up at least one new word.
- Write essays, letters, and precise writing on a variety of topics.
- Study the grammar rules in the high school textbooks.
- To improve your talent, practise as many complicated passages as possible.
- Practice translating Hindi passages to English and vice-versa.
Study Plan for Essays
- Practice writing essays, letters, precise on different topics.
- Learn important grammar points from high school text books.
- Practice as many unseen passages to improve your skill.
- Practice sentence correction.
Important tips to prepare well for the exam
- Become well-versed with the UPPSC BEO Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- Make brief notes on each subject that you think would be useful before entering the exam room.
- Practice as many previous year’s test questions and timed practise exams as you can.
- Spend at least 6 to 8 hours per day studying.
- Take frequent stops and relax.
- To stay rested and reduce stress, eat healthy and get enough sleep.
UPPSC BEO Previous Year Question Papers
Please click on the link to practice UPPSC BEO previous year question papers
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.