Table of Contents
Block Education Officer UP BEO Recruitment Online Form 2022 from the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Date of UPPSC BEO Recruitment Form release is still pending. In the upcoming weeks, the new online form deadline for BEO Vacancy 2022 will be announced. In whole of Uttar Pradesh, 18 Districts will host the prelims test (UP). according to the UPPSC exam scheduling schedule. Previously, there were 309 open positions during this hiring process. Check out the most recent information, including the exam date and time as well as the admit card and final date for UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2022.
The salary range for this position is between Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- a month, with a grade pay of Rs. 4,800. Age restrictions for this position are 21 to 40. To apply online for a Block Education Officer BEO Application Form, please read the instructions. You may find key information about this position below if you’re interested.
UPPSC BEO 2022: Overview
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.|
|Post Name||Block Education Officer|
|Number of Vacancy||309|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Age Limit||Min – 21 Years
Max – 40 Years
UPPSC BEO 2022: Exam Dates
|Preliminary Exam Dates||Not Yet Released|
|Main Examination Dates||Not Yet Released|
UPPSC BEO 2022: Vacancy
UPPSC has released notification for the post of Block examination Officer with 309 number of Vacancies . There can be increase or decrease in number of vacancies under exceptional circumstances.
|01||Block Education Officer BEO||309|
UPPSC BEO 2022: Salary
|Block Education Officer BEO||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
UPPSC BEO 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by UPPSC for the post of Block Education Officer is as mentioned below. Following factors has to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post-
All applicants for the UPPSC Block Educational Officer (BEO) positions must be at least the age requirements listed below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation for SC, ST & BC applicable.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a University established by law in India/Equivalent qualification recognized by the Government
- In case of those candidates whose Bachelor’s Degree is not in Education, the L.T. diploma of the Government Training College or the Government Basic Training College awarded by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations, Uttar Pradesh is required.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who-
(a) has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or
(b) has obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
How to Apply for UPPSC BEO 2022
- First and Foremost Go through the official notification carefully
- Check and verify your eligibility to Block Education Officer Post.
- Click on “Apply” for On-line Application. ‘Candidate Registration’ will be displayed.
- You will get Basic Registration form by clicking on ‘Candidate Registration’. Fill out the form.
- Ensure that details entered are valid. You can click on Edit button for any modifications.
- Click on ‘Submit Application’.
- Then Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and take a Print out by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Now next step is to deposit required application fee. “Click here to proceed for payment” will be displayed on screen.
- By selecting “Click here to proceed for payment” tab home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed.
- You can choose mode of payment.
- After depositing the required fee “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition.
- Take print out by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt
- Next click on “Proceed for final submission of application form.
- Here candidates are required to upload documents asked for like scanned copy of photo, signature etc.
- After filling out all required datas asked in the format, the candidates may click “PREVIEW to ensure provided information are correct.
- After checking the Preview candidates can click ‘Submit’ button. Your application will be forwarded to the Commission.
- Next candidate may take a print out of the application.
UPPSC BEO 2022: Application Fee
|Unreserved / Economically Weaker Section / Other Backward Class||Rs. 125/-|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 65/-|
|Ex-Service Man||Rs. 65/-|
UPPSC BEO 2022: Exam Pattern
UPPSC BEO exam consists of Preliminary examinations and Main examination. Only those candidates who cleared the Preliminary examination can attend the Main Exam. The Exam Pattern is as shown below-
Exam Pattern for Preliminary Examination-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total time(Minutes)||Total Marks|
|General Studies||120||2 hours||300|
Exam Pattern for Main Examination-
Main Exam comprises of two compulsory papers-Paper-I General Studies and Paper-II General Hindi and Essay.
There will be two mandatory papers—General Studies and General Hindi—in the Main (Written) Exam, each carrying 200–200 points and lasting three to three hours. So, there will be 400 total points awarded for the main test.
|UPPSC Block Education Officer Mains Examination|
|Paper-I||General Studies||3 hrs||200|
|Paper-II||General Hindi and Essay||3 hrs||200|
UPPSC BEO 2022: Syllabus
Syllabus for preliminary Examination
Below we have mentioned the syllabus for Preliminary examination.
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Important events
- General Intelligential including Logic & Reasoning
- Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Elementry Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
UPPSC BEO 2022: Selection Process
The UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment Selection Process will be divided into the following 3 Stages:
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
- Stage-III: Medical Exam
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.