Table of Contents
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor and Administrative Officer. This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 29 vacant posts. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the vacancy. Applications have to be submitted through the official website – http://www.upsconline.nic.in/. The last date to apply for these vacancies is 17 March 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the recruiting organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacant posts||Administrative Officer
|Number of vacancies||29|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date for online application||17 March 2022|
|Last date for printing of submitted online application||18 March 2022|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
According to the official advertisement of UPSC, there are a total of 29 vacancies for the posts of Administrative Officers and Assistant Professors. The table below shows the number of vacancies in the Assistant Professor category post as well as vacancies based on reservations.
|Category||Number of vacancies||Reservations|
|Vacancy No. 22020402126||Kulliyat||2||SC -1, UR -1|
|Vacancy No. 22020403126||Ilmul Advia||1||UR -1|
|Vacancy No. 22020404126||Jarahat||1||SC -1|
|Vacancy No. 22020405126||Ilaj bit Tadabeer||2||ST -1, UR -1|
|Vacancy No. 22020406126||Qabalat wa Amraze Niswan||2||SC- 1, UR -1|
|Vacancy No. 22020407126||Moalajat||2||SC -1, UR -1|
|Vacancy No. 22020408126||Ilmul Amraz||1||SC -1|
|Vacancy No. 22020410126||Munafeul Aza||3||ST -1, OBC -1,
|Vacancy No. 22020409126||Tashreehul Badan||2||OBC -1, EWS -1|
|Vacancy No. 22020411126||Ilmul Saidla||2||SC -1, OBC-1|
|Vacancy No. 22020412126||Amraze Jild wa Tazeeniyat||2||OBC -1, UR -1|
|Vacancy No. 22020415126||Ilmul Atfal||2||SC -1, OBC -1|
There are 4 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer. For this vacancy, the reservations are as follows:
- ST -1
- UR -3
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|Name of post||Age Limit|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science of a recognized University or equivalent.
Assistant Professor (Unani):
Degree in Unani Medicine from a University established by law or Statutory Board/ Faculty/ Examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
A post Graduate Degree in the subject/ specialty concerned included in the schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
Reading, Writing and Speaking knowledge of Arabic/ Persian/ English will be an added advantage.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Job Experience
According to the criteria set by UPSC, the job experience required by candidates applying for the post of Administrative Officer is as follows:
Five years experience in a responsible capacity in a Government or Semi-Government organization or a commercial concern of repute out of which three years’ experience should be in establishment/ financial
matter including budget/ accounts work.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates of all communities||No application fee|
It should be noted that the applications submitted without paying the fee will be rejected and fee once paid will not be refunded.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- Before applying, candidates should go through the official notification from UPSC to ensure that they have all the required qualifications and other criteria set by the Commission.
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications made through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Fill in all the required information carefully.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents and certificates in the prescribed format.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each
post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out for future reference.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Important Documents Required
- Matriculation/ 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/ 10th Standard or equivalent indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age.
- Degree/ Diploma certificate along with marksheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization/ Department for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay.
- Caste certificate by candidates seeking reservation.
- Certificate of Disability in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
|Name of vacant post||Salary|
|Administrative Officer||Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Professor||Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix
as per 7th CPC plus NPA
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.