UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam Admit Card Out: The Uttar Pradesh State Subordinate Services Selection Commission is going to conduct the Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam on August 21, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. The UPSSSC Forest & Wild Life Guard Admit Card has been released by the UPSSSC (Union Subordinate Services Commission). Candidates can obtain their admit cards by visiting the official website at upsssc.gov.in. The UPSSSC Forest & Wild Life Guard Exam will be held in 77 cities across Uttar Pradesh.
|Exam organising Authority||UPSSSC|
|Full form||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard|
|Name of the Examination||UPSSSC Forest Guard Examination|
|Salary scale||Pay Band – 5200-20200, Grade Pay- 1900|
|Number of Vacancies||UPSSSC Forest Guard – 596
UPSSSC Wildlife Guard – 59
UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam Admit Card Out
This is for the 2019 cycle examination, which will be held on August 21, 2022. The Forest Guard admit card can be downloaded using the login credentials provided by the candidate during registration and application submission. The UPSSSC Admit Card contains important information such as the candidate’s name, exam and test location, exam date, COVID instructions, and so on. This page contains a direct link to the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card.
How to Download UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Admit Card?
Applicants should be aware that the commission will not mail candidates their Forest Guard admit cards. The Forest and wildlife guard admit card can only be obtained online. Candidates must download and print the form before the examination. The following are the steps for downloading the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card:
- Visit the official website or manually type the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission website address into your browser.
- The candidates will then be redirected to the UPSSSC’s official homepage.
- Then, in the top right-hand corner of the homepage, go to the News Alerts section. After that, look for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card.
- Now, select UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card. As a result, you will be redirected to the admit card download page.
- On the next page, enter your information, including the Candidate’s Registration number, Date of Birth, Gender, and the verification code provided on the page. Candidates must enter all information on the UPSSSC application form only.
- Finally, press the Download UPSSSC Admit Card button and wait for the admit card to load and display on the screen.
- Finally, you save and print the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card PDF to your device.
UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Admit Card Download Direct Link
For the convenience of the candidates, a Direct Link to Download UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Admit Card is provided below. If the above process seems tedious, then candidates can download UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Admit Card using the link provided here.
UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam Date
Important events and dates of UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard (2019 cycle) is as given in the table below.
|Admit Card Release||12th August 2022|
|Last Date to get Admit Card||21st August 2022|
|Exam Date||21st August 2022|
Information on the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card
The UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card is a critical piece of documentation for the UPSSSC exam. The commission has already stated that candidates who do not bring their UPSSSC Admit Card to the exam will be denied entry. However, candidates must understand everything contained in the Forest Guard call letter. This is done so that if there is a discrepancy, the candidates can file a rectification request with the commission.
- Candidate’s Father/ Mother Name
- Registration Number
- Exam Centre Address
- Roll Number
- Examination name
- Candidate’s clear Photograph
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s name
- Instructions related to the COVID-19
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam date and time slot
- Candidate’s and Invigilator’s signature
Sometimes information on the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card is incorrect or misspelt. The applicant should inspect their UPSSSC admission card with extreme caution. The candidates must notify the commission right away if there is any discrepancy.
- The UPSSSC homepage has a Grievance tab that candidates can use.
- Enter the following information accurately on the grievance page: the nature of the complaint, the candidate’s name, their official email address, their valid mobile number, the topic of their inquiry, and finally the verification code.
- Send in your complaint and then wait for the commission to respond.
UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam Centre
UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam Centre or venue of exam for each candidate will be clearly given in the UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam Admit Card. Please verify the details regarding the exam centre and find the route to reach there safely and on time as soon as you download the admit card so that last-minute confusion will be avoided.
UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam Pattern
The UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern is a critical component of the lengthy selection process. The Commission has decided to administer a written exam designed specifically to assess the student’s mindset. Only candidates who pass the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency receive their UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card for the written exam. There will be a single written exam for both the Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard positions. The exam will have objective questions and will be of the Intermediate level. If the exam is given in more than one shift, the Commission will normalise the results. Pen and paper testing will be used for the UPSSSC written exam. The exam’s marking scheme calls for one point for each correct answer. While each incorrect answer will result in a negative marking of 0.25 or 1/4th. The detailed UPSSSC Forest Guard written examination can be found in the space below:
|Name of the subjects||Total number of Questions||Allotted Marks||Time|
|Hindi Language Knowledge & Writing Ability||80||80||2.5 hours|
|General Intelligence Test||60||60|
Guidelines for Entering UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam Centre
The Commission has issued some guidelines that all candidates taking the UPSSSC Forest Guard exam must follow. As a result, there is a list of essential items and documents that each candidate must carry. They are:
- One Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter ID Card.
- The candidate’s passport-size photograph that is pasted on the UPSSSC admit card
- Personal Water bottle
- Hand Sanitiser
- One hard copy of the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card.
- Face Mask
Similarly, there are some items and documents that are not permitted in the UPSSSC exam hall. As a result, candidates should try to avoid carrying anything other than the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card. If the candidate is found in possession of any of the items, his candidacy will be revoked.
- Writing pad
- Pen drive
- Books or guides
- Any metal object
- Log tables
All the necessary information regarding UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam Admit Card was detailed in this post. Now that exam details are released, candidates can plan accordingly and speed up their preparations. Download the Entri app to get a vast amount of resources to ace UPSSSC Forest and Wild Life Guard Exam.