Table of Contents
In the latest official notification released by the Government of West Bengal on 02nd August 2021, applications are invited from eligible candidates for Data Entry Operators at various Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSK). All the aspiring job seekers in the state of West Bengal shall rejoice as there are up to 2744 vacancies in the first phase itself. The number of vacancies shall go up further as it is widely anticipated. Therefore, all such candidates with the necessary eligibility shall apply for the West Bengal Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) WB BSK Recruitment 2021 as early as possible. However, make sure to check out this article for all major details before filling up the application.
WB BSK Recruitment 2021
Bangla Sahayata Kendras or BSK are grass root level organizations, set up by the state Government of West Bengal in order to strengthen the digital services provided to the common people. As of now, there are 3405 BSKs in the state of West Bengal across various districts. These sahayata kendras or the service centers, help the common people to become aware of the various schemes presented by the State for the welfare of its citizens.
The state Government of West Bengal has released WB BSK latest notification 2021, in the official portal. The notification invites applications from all the suitable candidates to the posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSK). A total of 5500 vacant posts are currently available out of which 2744 vacancies are available in the first phase itself. As the selection of candidates to these posts is only through direct interview, the list of shortlisted candidates will be available after the closure of the application window.
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)|
|Name of the Post||Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancy||5500|
|Salary Details||Rs. 12,000 – 18,000 /-|
|Selection process||Direct Interview|
|Date of Interview||To be announced|
|Official Web Portal||http://bskwb.org/|
Eligibility Criteria for WB BSK Recruitment 2021
All the applicants who want to work for BSK and are interested in applying for the job post, must fulfill the following eligibility criteria as set up by the government.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal.
- He/ she must have passed class 12 examination from any recognized institute by the Government.
- A computer training certificate from any of the Government recognized institutes will be an additional benefit.
- The candidates applying for this post must be between 18 to 40 years of age. Also, age relaxation will be provided to the deserving candidates of the backward categories
Vacancy Details of WB BSK Recruitment 2021
As the vacancy listed for 2021 is huge, i.e, 5500, we will give you the details of the vacancy along with the center names.
In this section, we have listed the WB BSK centres in the alphabetical order.
- Cooch Behar
- Dakshin Dinajpur (South Dinajpur)
- North 24 Parganas
- Paschim Medinipur (West Medinipur)
- Paschim (West) Burdwan (Bardhaman)
- Purba Burdwan (Bardhaman)
- Purba Medinipur (East Medinipur)
- South 24 Parganas
- Uttar Dinajpur (North Dinajpur)
During the first phase of the selection process, appointments of Data Entry Operators will be made to the following institutions under the Government of West Bengal.
- Primary Health Care centers: 1500
- Sub- Divisional Offices: 66
- Block Development Offices: 342
- Libraries: 813
Salary Details of WB BSK Recruitment 2021
Every candidate who gets selected for the post of Data Entry Operator will receive a monthly basic pay of Rs. 12,000 – 18,000 /-. Also, various other benefits shall be availed upon selection to the post.
Selection process for WB BSK Recruitment 2021
The selection to the WB BSK recruitment 2021, will be solely made upon the basis of a screening test and the interview of the candidates. However, the dates of the interview will be intimated to the candidates through the official portal itself.
How to Apply?
The application to the post of Data Entry Operator in Bengal Sahayata Kendras is done purely online. All the interested and eligible candidates must follow a few basic steps in order to successfully apply for the post. Check it out here.
Before starting to fill the online application, the candidates must keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready and in hand to be uploaded. Also, he/she must have a valid mobile number and email ID which is currently in use in order to complete the application procedure.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Qualification certificate
- Proof of residence
- Reservation certificate (for caste reservations)
- Domicile certificate.
- First of all, go to the official web portal of WB BSK.
- After that, click on the tab that reads job applications.
- Next, on the new tab that opens up, click on the Data ENtry Job Application Link.
- Then, read the eligibility criteria and the application process carefully.
- Now, click on the Apply Online tab.
- Next, the registration form will be opened , where the candidate must fill all the necessary information with utmost care.
- Before submitting the application, check the correctness of the details entered.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
WB BSK Recruitment 2021 Merit List
After successfully submitting the online application, the candidates must patiently wait for the WB BSK to release the list of the shortlisted candidates. All those candidates whose applications are selected for the interview round will be called for a screening cum interview stage. The list of the candidates who have been selected will be available for download according to the different phases. However, once the applicant is called for the interview, he/she must carry the following documents ( original along with a photocopy) along when appearing for the interview.
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Computer Training Certificate
- Certificate of the Qualifying Exam.
WB BSK Admit Card 2021
The applications that are short listed will enter the interview stage for the Data Entry Jobs in the West Bengal Sahayata Kendras. As the interview for the vacancies ill take place in different phases, the list of the shortlisted candidates will also be released accordingly through the official web portal. As the candidates get ready to face the interview for the aspired job, he/she must take note of downloading the admit card for the same from the official site. However, this will be released only 10 to 14 days prior to the date of the interview. Meanwhile, keep checking the official platform for further details regarding the recruitment.
Features of Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSK)
The basic purpose of Bangla Sahayata Kendras or BSK is to provide the necessary services and information regarding the various schemes offered by the state government in order to expand the possibility of being benefited by the scheme. As the people in the grass root level shall enjoy the assistance provided by the BSK with regard to any scheme put forth by the state Government, they need not go to various Government offices for help. Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSK) performs the following services :
- Application form for income certificate
- Online Registration for Voters
- Municipal Tax Payment
- Citizen Grievance Application
- Passport Application Form
- Grama Panchayat Registration of trade
- Sale Deed Registration
As we conclude this article, we wish good luck to all the aspirants who aspire for a job as data Entry Operator in BSK. Meanwhile, the candidates must prepare themselves in full swing for the skill test as well as the interview round in order to increase the chances of being selected. Stay tuned for more timely updates regarding the WB BSK Recruitment 2021!