West Bengal Police has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts like Data Entry Operator, System Administrator and other posts. Candidates are interested can apply for the post till 28th January 2021 in the prescribed format. Read on the article to get to know about WB Police Recruitment 2021 for 16 Data Entry Operator, System Administrator & Other Posts – Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Vacancies, etc.
WB Police Recruitment 2021
West Bengal (WB) Police has released the recruitment notification for the following posts on temporary and contractual basis in Special Task Force, West Bengal. The applicants will be selected for the posts like Software Developer (SD), Software Support Personnel (SSP), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and System Administrator. A total of 16 vacancies are announced for all the posts. Candidates can apply to the posts from 12th January till 28th January 2021 in the prescribed format as mentioned in the prospectus.
Eligibility Criteria of WB Police Recruitment 2021
Educational qualifications of each post should be:
- 1st Class MCA or,
- M.Sc. in IT/Computer Science or
- 1st Class BE in IT/Computer Science or 1st
- Class B.Tech in IT/Computer Science with skill in software design, development, documentation & implementation support.
Software Support Personnel(SSP)
- PGDCA / B.Sc.(Computer Science)/ BCA/DOEACC ‘A’ level course of three year duration or equivalent from recognized University / Institute with skill in (a) installation, maintenance of application software & DBMS
(b) Implementation Support.
Data Entry Operator
- Graduation With Certificate in Computer Applications.
- 1st Class MCA or,
- 1st Class M.Sc. in IT/Computer Science
- or 1st Class BE in IT/Computer Science
- or 1st Class B. Tech in IT/Computer Science with experience as System Administrator
Age limit of all posts
Applicants age limit should be in between 21 – 45 years.
Steps to Apply Online for WB Police Recruitment 2021
- Download the application form from the official website of WB Police.
- Fill in the downloaded forms and send the same by post addressed to the;
Additional Director General of Police, Special Task Force, West Bengal or drop it in the earmarked box placed on the of Special Task Force, West Bengal, Udayachal Tourism Property( 2nd ) floor, Plot No- 3, DG – Block, Sector – II, Salt Lake, Kolkata-91.
- Self-attested photocopy of the following documents to be attached with the application.
i) Copy of certificate/ mark sheet of educational qualifications.
ii) Copy of Birth certificate/ Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent as age proof.
iii) A copy of document as a proof for residential address (preferably Aadhar card)
- Applicant should mention the post applied for on the envelope.
- After screening of the applications, eligible candidates would be intimated in due course for attending the written test/practical test/ interview at each stage.
WB Police 2021 Vacancy List and Scale of Pay
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||Number of Vacancy||Salary|
|1.||Software Developer (SD)||02||27000/-|
|2.||Software Support Personnel (SSP)||04||18000/-|
|3.||Data Entry Operator||04||13000/-|
Read about WB Police Recruitment 2021: Driver Jobs . Learn with Entri app and ace your exam preparations. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates!