The Answer Key for the job of Wireless Operator in West Bengal Police Telecommunications has been issued by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB). Candidates who took the WB Police Wireless Operator Prelims Exam may get the WB Police Wireless Operator Answer Key 2022 from the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board’s (WBPRB) official website, wbpolice.gov.in.
After completing the instructions outlined below, you will be able to get the WB Police Wireless Operator Answer Key 2022 from the official website.
Check Steps to Download WB Police Wireless Operator Answer Key 2022:
- WBPRB’s main website is www.wbpolice.gov.in.
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Recruitment’ section.
- On the home page, click the link “Preliminary Examination for Wireless Operator Answer Key.”
- In a new window, you’ll see the PDF of the Preliminary Examination for Wireless Operator Answer Key.
- WB Police Wireless Operator Answer Key 2022 can be downloaded and saved for future use.
- The Prelims test for Wireless Operator in West Bengal Police Telecommunications was held on November 21, 2021, according to the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB).
All applicants are urged to carefully verify the answer key with the question paper and report any apparent inconsistencies to the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through email (email@example.com) within 07 (seven) days of the 21st of February, 2022.
From the URL provided below, you can get the WB Police Wireless Operator Answer Key 2022 as well as information regarding the raising objections notice.
WB Police Wireless Operator Vacancy 2021:
The WB Police Wireless Operator Vacancy Board just announced a total of 1251 openings. The job openings have been divided into categories. To learn more about the vacancy, look at the table below.
|Category (Sub-category)||No. of vacancies|
- Preliminary Written Examination – Exam Notice
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
Wireless Operator Test Exam Pattern:
Type of Exam: Objective
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 100 multiple-choice questions
- Total Marks: 100
- Exam Except for English questions, Nepali and Bengali are the languages used.
- Negative Marking – For each incorrect response, 0.25 points will be removed.
Exam Details by Subject:
|Current Affairs and General Knowledge||40|
|Everyday Physical Science||20|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20|