Table of Contents
ZOHO is an Indian-Origin Information Technology company that creates Web-based business tools. It is only developing IT Services, but also software services, cloud computing services to other businesses and together it is called Software as a Service (SaaS). The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas. Since its inception in 1996 till 2009, the company was called as AdventInc which was later renamed as ZOHO corporation. The company is best known for its Online Office suites which together are known as ZOHO Office Suites. The ZOHO Office Suites are Word Processing documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing tool, Customer Relationship Management tool, Project Management tool, Invoicing, and other applications.
Zoho Hires numerous candidates consistently. The new sprouting freshers will be selected for different IT occupations and offers them a great Zoho freshers salary. Zoho is the ideal decision you can imagine if you intend to have an expert profession.
Reasons To Join Zoho
Candidates are attracted to join Zoho not only for the attractive salary but also for the following reasons.
- You can be more productive during weekdays and there are functions, celebrations, every week to have fun too.
- There are also small teams in ZOHO so whatever you do has a very large impact on the products.
- There is no dress code and there are log-in or log-out times. You can come in at any time, work 8 hours, and can log out.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are free in ZOHO. Snacks and coffee are also available around the clock.
- ZOHO has a great workout area for employees to help them be fit.
- There is also a play area for Cricket, Basketball and more.
- Night shift people also have free cab facilities at night.
In this article, we will discuss in detail the jobs roles available in ZOHO, their responsibilities, and the ZOHO Starting Salary for Freshers.
Zoho Salary For Freshers
A Web developer is the one who creates visually appealing websites for businesses to help them have an online presence. They have to make sure that the websites are easily navigable, have user-friendly menus and features. There are many kinds of web developers such as Front-end web developers, Back-end web developers, Full-Stack web developers, and Webmasters.
The Responsibilities of a Full Stack Developer are,
- Creating Front-end web architecture.
- Creating User interactions on web pages.
- Creating back-end web applications.
- Developing Servers and Databases for Functionality.
- Make sure the applications are cross-platform optimized for mobile phones.
- Make sure the applications are responsive.
- Teaming up with Graphic Designers to design web features.
- Monitoring a project from starting to finish.
- Creating APIs.
- Satisfying both the technical and consumer needs.
- Staying updated on the latest technologies used in web development.
- Knowledge of Back-end programming languages like PHP, Perl, and Ruby.
- Proficient in Database Management Systems like MySQL, SQL Server, Postgre SQL, MongoDB, and Oracle Database.
- Knowledge of Version Control like Git, Github, and Subversion.
- Knowledge of Web hosting platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku, and Microsoft Azure.
The salary of a Full Stack Developer in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 lakhs per annum.
The Responsibilities of a Software Developer are,
- Discussing requirements with clients.
- Finding errors in the software and debugging them.
- Manage the systems once they start running.
- Teaming up with technical designers
- Incorporate Software Components
- Writing effective codes
- Creating codes for referencing and reporting
- Finding Operational practicality
- Creating quality assurance procedures
- Teaming up with UI UX Designers, Business and System Analysts.
- Having working experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping frameworks like Hibernate.
- Understanding Agile Development methodologies.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Ability to learn other programming languages faster.
- Communication skills.
- Having an eye for detail.
The salary of a Full Stack Developer in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 lakhs per annum.
The salary of a Software Developer in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 lakhs per annum.
The responsibilities of graphic designer are:
- Communicate with the client to know the aim of the project.
- Suggest clients on strategies to reach the target audience.
- Frame up the design to be portrayed in mind.
- Develop the images to portray the message.
- Create graphics for logos and websites.
- Pick Colour, Images, Text Style, and layout.
- Show the Design to the clients.
- Reassess designs before publishing them.
- Communication skills
- Typography Skills
- Should know how to use adobe’s creative apps
- Knowledge of Interactive Media
- Coding Skills
- Branding Skills
- Presentation Skills
The salary of a Graphic Designer in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 or Rs. 3 to 4 lakhs per annum.
The responsibilities of marketing analyst are:
- Collect data based on market conditions and consumer demographics.
- Find out about customers’ opinions, buying habits, requirements, and wants.
- Analyze methods to gather data like surveys, interviews, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Implement methods for analyzing, interpreting, and evaluating textual data using thematic analysis.
- Examine methods for analyzing quantitative data.
- Turn Data findings into an understandable format such as Tables, Graphs, and Data Visualizations.
- Team up with internal teams to report the findings to the client and management.
- File and present reports on research findings.
- Knowledge of Statistics.
- Having an eye for detail
- Understanding the Marketing Strategies.
- Ability to understand information effectively.
- Software knowledge such as Excel or SPSS
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
The salary of a Marketing Analyst in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 or Rs. 3 to 4 lakhs per annum. The ZOHO Freshers Salary depends on the skill, knowledge, expertise, and proficiency in a technology of a candidate.
The responsibilities of Technical Writers are:
- Write, review, reassess and manage technical documents that include software and system engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Find the product information from various sources to write engaging and interesting content.
- Proofread the written document so that it is clear from plagiarism.
- Meet the weekly targets precisely.
- Team up with the developer team to understand the products and services clearly.
- Update the information if needed.
- Precise Writing Skills
- Understanding the latest, advanced technologies and technologies in general.
- Being Creative and Innovative
- Having a way with words.
- Knowledge of English Vocabulary and Grammar
- Understanding the company’s products and services.
- Reading Skills
- Understanding the target audiences.
- Understanding the scope of the business.
- Reviewing and Editing Skills
- Communicating with Subject Matter Experts.
The salary of a technical writer in ZOHO is around Rs. 2 to 3 lakhs per annum.
ZOHO Interview Process
The ZOHO Interview process is usually conducted in five rounds. The levels get more difficult as you reach them.
The five rounds are,
- Written Round
- Basic Programming
- Advanced Programming
- Technical HR
- General HR
The ZOHO Freshers Salary is one of the exciting factors for freshers to join ZOHO. It is one of the main reasons students are attracted to the company. Besides that, the company is also one of the top IT startups which has now evolved to become an IT company or corporation. There are more job roles available in ZOHO so kindly explore them and also explore more about the ZOHO Package for Freshers and make the best use of it.
Q: What is the salary of software engineer at Zoho?
Ans: Average Zoho Software Engineer salary in India is ₹ 8.7 Lakhs for experience between 1 years to 3 years. Software Engineer salary at Zoho India ranges between ₹ 5.0 Lakhs to ₹ 14.0 Lakhs. According to our estimates it is 69% more than the average Software Engineer Salary in Software Product Companies. Salary estimates are based on 37 latest salaries received from various employees of Zoho India.
Q: Which companies are paying more than Zoho to software engineers in India?
- Amazon Web Services Software Engineer Salary – 27.2 Lakhs per year
- Microsoft Corporation Software Engineer Salary – 25.0 Lakhs per year
- ServiceNow Software Engineer Salary – 22.1 Lakhs per year
- Salesforce Software Engineer Salary – 20.2 Lakhs per year
- SAP-Concur Software Engineer Salary – 17.6 Lakhs per year
Q: What is the salary of software engineer in companies similar to Zoho in India?
- Citrix Software Engineer Salary – 15.1 Lakhs per year
- Nuance Communications Software Engineer Salary – 12.1 Lakhs per year
- Synopsys Software Engineer Salary – 11.7 Lakhs per year
- Teradata Software Engineer Salary – 11.6 Lakhs per year
- Adobe Software Engineer Salary – 11.5 Lakhs per year