Table of Contents
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply for 125 apprentice vacancies in Eastern Region. The official of AAI released AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF, which contains detailed information regarding the application process and other procedures @https://www.aai.aero/ on 08th November 2022. As per the PDF file, the registration process for the mentioned recruitment commenced on 08th November 2022 and will deactivate on 04th December 2022. Those candidates who meet the required eligibility can apply for AAI Apprentice Vacancy 2022 on or before the deadline. Check the below article for more information on AAI Recruitment 2022 for engineers.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment Overview
Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarter (Eastern Region) invites applications for 125 Apprentice vacancies, under Apprentices Act 1961 in various airports in Eastern Region for the year 2022-23. Interested candidates are suggested to refer to the below overview table of AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 before applying for the same.
|AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Highlights|
|Conducting Authority||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice & ITI Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||125|
|Start Date To Apply||08 November 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||04 December 2022|
|Job Location||Eastern Region|
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
On November 8, 2022, officials publicly revealed the AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF for multiple categories at https://www.aai.aero/. The document, published as PDF, contains various information regarding AAI recruitment, including registration date, selection process, eligibility criteria, salary, etc. The date of the Computer Based Examination will announce very soon.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Date
Registration for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 commenced on 08th November 2022. Interested candidates who are qualified for the Graduate/Diploma Apprentice & ITI Apprentice posts are requested to complete the procedures before the last date to apply. Aspirants can be filled out the online application form by 04th December 2022. Once the application process end, the authority will release the admit card for AAI Recruitment Exam 2022.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Exam Date
The Airport Authority of India has not yet disclosed the official date for AAI Apprentice Written Exam 2022. However, there is a chance exam will likely be held on January 2022. After qualifying the Computer based online exam, candidates will be asked to appear for document verification round. To get the exact updation regarding AAI Apprentice Exam 2022, follow our page or visit the AAI officials regularly.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Date
Important dates related to AAI Apprentice Recruitment are tabulated below.
|AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates|
|Notification Issue||08 November 2022|
|Online Applications Commence||08 November 2022|
|Last Date of online application||04 December 2022|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
How to Apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the Airports Authority of India (AAI) https://aai.aero/
- Scroll down the page and click on “Careers” Option
- Click on recruitment advt. of “DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF APPRENTICE IN AAI- EASTERN REGION”
- Connect the Registration Link appearing against the notification.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the Online Portal provided in the notification.
- Log in with required credential
- Fill out the AAI Recruitment 2022 form.
- Pay application fee
- Submit and take a printout of the AAI Recruitment Application Form for further reference
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Procedure for Enrollment
A candidate should possess any of the following qualifications to enroll himself/herself as anapprentice:
Checklist for Enrollment
Candidates should have the following details ready to complete the enrollment process:
1. University Reg. No./Roll No./Enroll. No.
2. Final Degree/Diploma Certificate/Consolidated Mark sheet
3. Name of College/University
4. Percentage of marks or CGPA
5. Branch of study
6. Month and year of Passing
7. Aadhar Card Number
8. Bank details
9. Valid personal E-mail ID &Mobile No. (Will be required to send/verify OTP)
10. Passport size photograph
|Passport Size Photograph (not more than 3 months old)||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
Application Fee for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The application process for AAI Apprentice Recruitment is completely free. No Application Fee is charged.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Link
Use the direct link below to apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment Apply Link
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
There are 125 vacancies are listed by the AAI officials in total.
|AAI Vacancy 2022|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||03|
|Mechanical/ Automobile (Graduate)||01|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||10|
|Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma)||05|
|ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Electrical, Mechanic, Electronics)||35|
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian Nationals under the Eastern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2020 or after 2020 are eligible
- Graduate & Diploma: Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) diploma in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade: Candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above-mentioned trades from institutes recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Maximum Age is 26 years as on 31.08.2022.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Mode of selection for AAI Recruitment 2022 has listed below.
- Provisionalselection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
Note: The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Eastern Region
based on their registration location (in portal).