Table of Contents
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has started the AAI Recruitment 2023 process for filling 496 ATC Junior Executive Posts with the release of AAI ATC Notification 2023. AAI Junior Executive Notification PDF contains the complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, vacancy, selection process, application online details, salary, and more. Candidates can download the AAI ATC Notification pdf from the link provided below.
AAI ATC Recruitment 2023- Overview
|AAI Recruitment 2023-Overview|
|Organisation||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Department||Air Traffic Control (ATC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||1st to 30th November 2023|
|Selection Process||Online examination
Application Verification/ Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test/ Background Verification
AAI ATC Junior Executive Vacancy 2023
The total number of vacancies for Air Traffic Control Junior Executives posts has been announced through AAI ATC Notification 2023. This year, AAI has introduced 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) vacancies. The category-wise AAI Vacancy 2023 for Junior Executive posts has been shared below.
|AAI ATC Junior Executive Vacancy 2023|
How to Apply Online for AAI ATC Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for AAI ATC Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official AAI website https://aai.aero.
- Look for a “Career” or “Recruitment” tab on the website.
- Look for the AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Read the notification carefully to understand eligibility and other details.
- Click on the “Apply Online” or “Registration” link.
- Fill in the required information in the online application form.
- Upload necessary documents and photographs as per the instructions.
- Apply any relevant application fees using the available methods.
- Review your application to ensure all details are accurate.
- Submit your application.
AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting an application for AAI Recruitment 2023, candidates must carefully review the eligibility requirements. The following points provide an explanation of the educational requirements and age restrictions for applying for the position. Before submitting an application for a position, it is advised that candidates carefully read the points below.
AAI Junior Executive Education Qualification
Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be:- `
- From a recognized/deemed university or from an apex institution, such as IITs, IIMs, XLRI, TISS, etc.; and
- Percentage of Marks: – Pass marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree as well as for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA, CA, and ICWA
- Candidates with B.E., B. Tech, or B. Sc. (Engg.) degrees are eligible to apply for positions where a bachelor’s degree in engineering is the minimum requirement.
- Candidates for departmental positions must have degrees that meet the minimal requirements and must have been earned part-time, via correspondence, or through online learning.
AAI ATC Age Limit
As of 30 November 2023, the age restriction for AAI ATC Junior Executive positions is 27 years old.
- Junior Executive: 27 years
AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
The candidates who apply for AAI Vacancy 2023 will be issued with AAI Recruitment 2023 Admit Card for the online exam. The admit card will include all the necessary details for exam day such as exam centre details, venue, reporting time, and other details. The candidates have to download their AAI Admit Card using their registration number and password generated at the time of registration.
AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Result
The candidates’ names qualifying in the Online Test will be released through AAI Junior Executive Result 2023 on the official website https://aai.aero/. The results for each stage will be released separately in PDF format announcing the names of the candidates shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.