AAI will recruit candidates for Non Executive posts. The Airports Authority of India AAI has invited applications from candidates to apply for Non Executive vacancies. This recruitment drive will fill up 53 Senior Assistant posts in the organization. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of AAI at aai.aero. The registration process begins on December 21 and ends on January 20, 2023. Details about eligibility, the selection procedure, etc are below.
Get free study tips for competitive exams here!
AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022 An Overview
Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a Public Sector Enterprise constituted by an Act of Parliament and entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure on the ground and in air space in India. Recently, the officials announced 53 Sr. Assistant vacancies under AAI Non-Executive Recruitment 2022. The registration process begins on December 21 and ends on January 20, 2023. Interested candidates are suggested to refer to the below overview table of AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022 before applying for the same.
|AAINon Executive Recruitment 2022-Overview|
|Organisation||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Posts||Sr. Assistant (Non Executive Posts)|
|Online Registration||21st December 2022 to 20th January 2023|
AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022 Apply Date
- The application process begins on 21st December 2022
- The last date to apply for Non Executive posts is 20th January 2023
- The AAI Admit card will release soon at https://aai.aero
- Visit official website or direct link given below for latest updates
AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Airports Authority of India is hiring Senior Assistants. Vacancies are available for its various airports in Northern Region. Beginning on December 21, 2022, interested candidates may submit an online application through the Airports Authority of India website at www.aai.aero. This recruitment drive aims to fill 53 vacancies in this organization. The application deadline is January 20, 2023. Scroll down for latest updates.
AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022 – Exam Date
Update Soon after the registration process is complete for AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022
AAI Non Executive Notification 2022
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited online applications from candidates for filling 53 Non Executive vacancies. The official notification regarding the recruitment process has out now. The Notification of AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022, published in PDF format, includes numerous information regarding the recruitment process, such as registration dates, admit cards, curriculum, etc. Interested canidates can view and download the PDF below. Click here to view the AAI Notification PDF.
AAI Non Executive Notification PDF 2022
AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
The Airports Authority of India has announced the important date of AAI Non Executive Recruitment on its official website, including the application period and exam date, etc. The online registration window will last from December 21, 2022, until January 20, 2023. The important dates for AAI Recruitment 2022 have shown here.
|AAI Recruitment 2022- Important Dates|
|AAI Non Executive Recruitment Notification 2022||09th December 2022|
|Application Process Starts||20nd December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th January 2023|
|AAI Admit Card 2022||To be notified|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||To be notified|
AAI Non Executive Vacancy 2022
A total of 53 vacancies for Sr. Assistant (Non Executive Posts) posts are to be filled through AAI Recruitment 2022. The zones where there are vacancies include Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand. Scroll down for AAI Vacancy updates
- Senior Assistant (Official Language), NE-6 Level – 5 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Finance), NE-6 level – 16 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Electronics), NE-6 Level – 32 Posts
AAI Non Executive Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Senior Assistant (Official Language)
- Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level OR Masters in any subject apart from Hindi/English from a recognized University along with Hindi and English as compulsory/optional subjects at graduation level.
- Masters in any subject apart from Hindi/English from a recognized University along with Hindi and English as medium and compulsory/optional subjects or medium of examination at graduation level. Means if at graduation level Hindi is medium then English should be as compulsory/optional subject or if English is medium then Hindi should be as compulsory/optional subject.
- Graduation degree from a recognized University along with Hindi and English as compulsory/optional subjects or anyone out of both as medium of examination and other as compulsory/optional subject along with recognized Diploma/Certificate course of Hindi to English and English to Hindi Translation or two years’ experience of Hindi to English and English to Hindi Translation at Central/State Government offices including Government of India Undertakings or reputed organizations. Two years relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
For Senior Assistant (Finance)
- Graduate preferably B.Com. with the computer training course of 3 to 6 months. Two years of relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
For Senior Assistant (Electronics)
- Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication/Radio Engineering Experience. Two years of relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
- The age limit to apply for the posts is not above 30 years of age.
AAI Non Executive Selection Process 2022
The Selection Process of AAI Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for AAI Non Executive Vacancy 2022
The candidates who will visit the official website to apply for AAI Recruitment 2022 can follow the below steps.
Step 1 Visit the official website of the Airports Authority of India (AAI) https://aai.aero/
Step 2 Click on “Careers” Option
Step 3 Click on recruitment advt. of “DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SR. ASSISTANT IN AAI”
Step 4 Click on the Registration Link appearing against the notification.
Step 5 Register your profile
Step 6 Read the instructions carefully
Step 7 Provide login credentials
Step 8 fill out the AAI Recruitment 2022 form.
Step 9 Upload Necessary Documents they asked
Step 10 Click Submit and Take a printout of the AAI Recruitment Application Form
Documents to be uploaded for AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022
|Passport Size Photograph (not more than 3 months old)||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
Application Fee for AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022
- General, EWS and OBC Category: ₹1000/-
- Women/SC/ST/PWD/Exservicemen/Apprentices who have completed Apprenticeship Training in AAI: No application fees.
AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Direct Link
Find Direct Link for AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022 below
AAI Non Executive Recruitment 2022
AAI Non Executive Exam Pattern 2022
|AAI Non Executive Exam Pattern 2022|
|Section||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||15||15|
|General aptitude/Numerical aptitude||15||15|
|General Knowledge/ awareness||10||10|
Discussion about this post