Table of Contents
Indian Air Force (IAF) released the AFCAT admit card on its official website. Indian Air Force (IAF) will conduct the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 01/2022) in online mode across selected exam center’s from 12th to 14th Feb 2022 across the country for the recruitment of 317 Vacancies in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches/ NCC Special Entry.
AFCAT(1) 2022 Exam Test Centre
Given below are the test centre where AFCAT(1) exam is going to take place:
Agartala, Agra, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Alwar, Allahabad/ Prayagraj, Ambala, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Behrampur (Odisha), Bathinda, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bhagalpur, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bhuj, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chapra, Coimbatore, Delhi and NCR, Dhanbad, Diu, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Faridabad, Ganganagar, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Guntur, Gurugram, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hissar, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalpaigudi, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kakinada, Kannur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kurukshetra, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Muzzafarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Nizamabad, Noida, Panaji, Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rourkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Solapur, Sonipat, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
AFCAT (1) 2022 Admit Card Rules
Admit card for is AFCAT (1) 2022 Exam is available for download through candidate login from 28th January 2022 onward. To download the e-Admit Card, a candidate must have their Username and Password.
Candidates must verify their details specifically Name, DOB, Gender, Photograph, Signature, etc., and read complete instructions which are to be strictly adhered to. Carry a printed copy of the admit card along with mandatory documents to the Exam centre as per the scheduled date and time, as given in the admit card.
How to download the Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the official website of AFCAT- afcat.cdac.in/AFSAT/
- Click on the “Candidate Login” tab given at the top of the homepage.
- Then, click on AFSAT 01/2022-CYCLE from the drop down.
- Candidate’s login page will be opened.
- Then you have to enter E-mail ID and password and click on “Login Tab”.
- Download AFCAT 01/2022 Admin Card and take the print out.
Things to be carried inside the Examination Hall during AFCAT (1) 2022 Exam
- Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates.
- Admit Card.
- Hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle is allowed.
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
- Another valid photo identity card such as PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, with details of name, father’s name, date of birth and a clear photograph.
- Two passport size colour photographs- same as the photo uploaded during online application (to be pasted, not stapled on Admit Card next to the printed photo and on attendance sheet at the exam centre).
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.
- Candidates will be required to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as on the premises of the Venue.
Things not permitted inside Examination Hall during AFCAT (1) 2022 Exam
Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, mobile phones, blue tooth, pager or any other digital device except the admit card, identity proof inside the AFCAT- C-DAC exam centre premises.
AFCAT (1) 2022 Exam Schedule
The AFCAT (and EKT) will be conducted from 12th to 14th Feb 2022 as per the following schedule:
|Activity||12th to 14th Feb 2022|
|1st Shift||2nd Shift|
|Candidate Reporting Time||07:30 hrs||12:30 hrs|
|Verification of Admit Card & ID Proof, Biometrics, Photo/ Thumb Impression/ Sign on Attendance Sheet & Candidate Seating in Exam Hall||07:30- 09:30
|Reading of Instructions by Candidates||09:30- 09:45 hrs||14:30- 14:45
|AFCAT Exam||09:45- 11:45 hrs||14:45 -16:45
|Reading of Instructions by Candidates for EKT||NA||17:00 -17:15
|EKT Exam||NA||17:15 -18:00
Note: Candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam centre, under any circumstance, after the pre-exam verification process has commenced at 07:30 hrs for Shift-1 and 12:30 hrs for Shift-2.
Pattern of the exam is given below.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions/ Marks||Duration|
(For both Non-Technical & Technical Candidates)
|English Verbal Ability||25 Questions||100/300||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge||25 Questions|
|Numerical Ability||18 Questions|
|Test of Reasoning||32 Questions|
|Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT-For Technical Candidates)||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics
|10 Questions||50/150||45 Minutes|
|Specialized Topics||25 Questions|
|Allied Engineering||15 Questions|
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”