All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), a medical college and medical research public university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh is recruiting medical graduates. The latest AIIMS Raipur recruitment notification is for Junior doctors. Interested and eligible medical graduates can now apply for these positions by sending their application form along with documents to support their credentials to the below-given address.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur is inviting applications from Medical Graduates towards the Junior Resident (Non-Academic)/ Group ‘A’ position. The appointment is purely on a contract basis for a period of
89 days or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. The institute will interview on May 18, 2021, for the selection process. Hired Junior Residents will be appointed on the pay scale of Rs. 56100/- (Level-10) per month plus usual allowances including NPA.
|AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2021||May 08, 2021|
|Last Date to receive online applications||May 15, 2021|
|Interview Date||May 18, 2021|
AIIMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03 (three) years before the start date of Junior Residency i.e. as on the date of interview will be preferred.
- DMC/ DDC/ MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ ground will be ineligible to be considered for JR post even if they otherwise qualify.
- The Medical Graduates, who have completed their Internship by April 30, 2021, can apply for the post.
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be below 30 years.
Interested candidates can now send their duly filled application form along with the below-given list of documents. The application forms should be sent to the email address “email@example.com” on or before May 15, 2021. Candidates have to pay the application fees as:
- for General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- for SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/, and there is no application fee is required for PwD (Persons with Disabilities).
Candidates should include the attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, and Caste certificates.
Click here to download the latest AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Application Form free PDF
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming competitive examinations. Start your PSC, SSC, RRB, IBPS Preparation today itself with Entri, the leading education platform. Entri will help you with thousands of questions, video classes, discussion forums, live classes, study materials, and personal mentorships.