Table of Contents
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Raipur has invited applications for the recruitment of Senior Resident (Non Academic) Post in various departments of the hospital. Eligible candidates who are interested in these vacancies can apply through the official website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
Candidates will be able to submit their online application from 5 February 2022 to 15 February 2022.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2022: Notification
AIIMS Raipur recruitment 2022 notification was announced on their official website. Candidates should read the notifications before applying. The notification includes all the necessary details about the employment process. Qualification requirements, Job opportunities, Application fee, Documents needed for the verification all listed in the official notification. The drive aims to fill a total of 132 vacancies.
The given below table gives an overview of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2022 notification.
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||132 vacancies|
|Online application start date||05/02/2022|
|Last date for online application||15 /02/2022|
For more details, candidates can view the official recruitment notification of AIIMS Raipur here.
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
There are a total of 132 vacancies available for the post of Senior Resident.
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|Total No. of Post||132 posts|
|Unreserved category||39 Post|
AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates should have a Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute and DMC/ DDC/ MCI /State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
The maximum age limit of candidate for the recruitment for each and every post is 45 years.
Documents needed for uploading
- MBBS,PG Marksheet
- MBBS,PG Degree
- Internship Completion Certificate
Applicants will have to pay the application fee while submitting their applications. The application fee will differ depending on the category.
- General/EWS/OBC(Other Backward Class) candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Scheduled Caste(SC)/ Scheduled Tribes(ST) candidates: Rs. 800/-
- The application fee for the PWBD category is exempted.
Application fee can be paid trough NEFT to the following payee,
Name of the Bank : Bank of India
Branch : Tatibandh, Raipur
Name of account holder : AIIMS, Raipur
Account No. : 936320110000024
MICR code : 492013010
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2022 Salary
The salary for AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 is Rs. 67700/- (Level-11, Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable).
AIIMS Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection is based as per the Interview process. Short listing candidates for interview will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience etc.
- IF large number of application is received for any of the post, a screening Test may be conducted for short listed candidates. Final details will be updated in the portal.
Steps to apply for Senior Resident at AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2022
All eligible and interested candidates can apply through online on or before 15 February 2022.
- Visit the official website at www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Select the Recruitment tab given in the main page of the official page
- Click on the option for Senior Resident posts and then open the recruitment notification
- Click on the Google form link and enter the required details
- Submit the AIIMS Raipur application and maintain a copy for future use.
Direct link to apply click here