Table of Contents
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) Mysore, has released the recruitment notification for 07 vacancies. The recruitment drive focuses to fill vacancies in various posts like Assistant Auditor, Staff Nurse, Security Officer and Accountant on regular basis. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the vacancy. Keep on reading to find details regarding important dates, qualifications, etc.. of AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021.
|Notification released on||13 February 2021|
|Last date to submit application||30 March 2021, before 5:30PM|
1. Assistant Auditor Officer
- Graduate from a recognized University (preferably in commerce) with SAS or 3 months training in cash and accountancy conducted by ISTM.
- 3 years of experience in accounts and Audit.
- Knowledge of work experience of Government rules and regulations.
- Desirable Qualification Knowledge of computers.
2. Staff Nurse
- B.Sc in Nursing or three years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institution with registration in State Nursing Council with one year experience in rehabilitation nursing/ hospital/ nursing home/ dispensary/ clinic.
- Candidate with experience of working in an operation theatre will be preferred.
3. Security Officer
- Degree of a recognized University with at least 5 years experience as Asst. Security Officer in Govt. or PSU/Statutory/ Autonomous Body OR
- An ex-serviceman of a suitable rank and having trained in the area of security.
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized university
- Knowledge of Government rules and regulation
- Desirable Qualification: 2 years experience in Accounts in Govt./Semi-Govt./ Autonomous bodies
- Assistant Auditor Officer : Below 30 years
- Staff Nurse : Up to 35 years
- Security Officer : Up to 30 years
- Accountant : Below 30 years.
A total of 17 vacancy will be filled by this recruitment drive. Vacancies as per different posts are as follows,
|Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Audit Officer||01|
Mode of recruitment : Direct Recruitment
Job Location: Mysore, Karnataka
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Level 07 of pay matrix under VII pay commission|
|Security Officer||Level 6 of pay matrix under VII pay commission|
|Accountant||Level 5 of pay matrix under VII pay commission|
How to apply for AIISH Mysore Recruitment?
- Matriculation/SSLC /Diploma/ Degree Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and all relevant Mark sheets for all the Semesters I Years, SC/ST/OBCEWS Certificate, and other testimonials in support or experience, etc..
Note: Applications received without copies of any semester mark cards, Degree certificate, date of birth proof, OBC/SC/ST/EWS certificates relevant to the essential qualifications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates belonging to General Category, OBC, EWS : Rs 100/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories : Rs. 40/-
- Women and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Entri app helps you by giving a wonderful platform where you can start your journey to land on your dream government job. Entri brings every necessary information you need right before your eyes in order to get your dream come true at a very decent subscription. What makes our app the best vernacular teaching platform is that we provide 100% genuine classes for Spoken English, Digital marketing and various public exams including SSC, RRB, State PSC, Bank etc.. at affordable subscriptions.