A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare have issued an official notice for 560 Extension Officer Grade-II positions (Supervisor). Eligible and skilled candidates can submit their A.P. Women Development and Child Welfare Jobs 2022 Application Form online via the official website wdcw.ap.gov.in. Interested candidates may apply online until the closing date for the AP WDCW Extension Officer Grade-II (Supervisor) Vacancy 2022. Before applying for this position, candidates can acquire the official notification from the official website. Appsc Extension officer EO Grade 2 Recruitment 2022 – Apply before the deadline at psc.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Women Development and Child Welfare Subordinate Service – AP Govt WCD Anganwadi has issued a job advertisement for an Extension officer EO Grade 2.
Andhra Pradesh Women Development and Child Welfare Subordinate Service – AP Govt WCD Anganwadi Recruitment procedure for Extension officer EO Grade 2 vacancy is scheduled to be completed on time this year. Appsc Extension officer EO Grade 2 Application & Notification are also available at psc.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Women Development and Child Welfare Subordinate Service – AP Govt WCD Anganwadi has provided this opportunity for unemployed candidates to obtain the Extension officer EO Grade 2 govt job. So, don’t waste time, apply for the Extension officer EO Grade 2 post before the deadline, obtain the Punjab Public Service Commission – Appsc syllabus, and prepare well for the Appsc 2022 Extension officer EO Grade 2 exam. the salary for Appsc Extension officer EO Grade 2 is high when compared to others.
APPSC Extension Officer Grade 2 Notification Overview
Andhra Pradesh’s Department of Women Development and Child Welfare has issued a job advertisement for 560 Extension Officer (Grade-2) positions. These positions will be filled by qualified contract employees and supervisors from Anganwadi centers. Candidates who are eligible and interested should apply by September 12th. Read on for more information about the APPSC Extension Officer Grade 2 Recruitment 2022. The details of the notification are:
|Institution||Women Development and Child Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||AP Extension Officer Grade 2|
|Date of Issuing Notification||05-September-2022|
|Last date of application||12-September-2022|
|Issuing Hall tickets||15-September-2022 to 17-September-2022|
|Date of Exam||18-September-2022|
AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Exam Date
Important Dates regarding the recruitment of AP Extention Officer Grade 2 are given below:
|Last date of receiving application||12/09/2022|
|Scrutiny of applications||13/09/2022 & 14/9/2022|
|Hall tickets||15/09/2022 to 17/09/2022|
|Date of Exam||18/09/2022|
AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh’s Department of Women Development and Child Welfare has announced 560 Extension Officer (Grade-2) vacancies. Examine Vacancies by Zone.
AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Salary
The salary for Andhra Pradesh Extension Officer Grade 2 in the department of women and child welfare is Rs. 24440 – 71510/- as per RPS 2015.
AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for AP Extension Officer Grade 2 officer are as follows:
- RASS Tirupathi was chosen from among the AWWs.
- Should have been handed SSC
- Should not have reached the age of 50 as of July 1, 2022.
- As of July 1, 2022, you must have 10 years of continuous service as an AWW.
- Supervisors Gr-I and Grade-II from the existing contract under the quota of posts reserved for AWWs
- Age Limit
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 34 to be considered. More information on age relaxation can be found in the Official Notification.
How to apply for AP Extension Officer Grade 2
- First, go to the official website at wdcw.ap.gov.in.
- Select the Careers tab.
- Search for “AP WDCW Recruitment 2022 for Extension Officer Grade-II (Supervisor) Positions.”
- Fill out the application form.
- Make payment for the application cost.
- Click the submit button to finish your submission.
- Save and print for future reference.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for the Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- for the Examination Fee (Rupees Eighty only)
AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Exam Pattern
- The AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Question Paper comprises 90 objective questions, each worth half a mark.
- And the exam will last 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Each question contains four possible answers, only one of which is correct.
- There will be a negative marking system in place, so for each incorrect response, a quarter of a mark will be forfeited.
- Even if more than one option is chosen, it will be considered incorrect.
AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Syllabus
|Paper||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150 min|
|Paper 2||Home Science and Social Work||150||150||150 min|
AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Exam Centres
The AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Exam will be held on September 18, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. at Zonal Headquarters (Visakhapatnam, Eluru, Ongole, and Kurnool).
AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Selection Process
- The total number of marks for the AP Extension Officer Grade 2 Selection is 50. A total of 45 points will be awarded for the written test and 5 points for spoken English proficiency (on video).
- GOMs. GOMs.No.34, Department for Women, Children with Disabilities, and Senior Citizens, dt.06.06.2013 As of 16.12.2021, Supervisors currently working on Grade-I and Grade-II contracts will receive 15% of the total marks as service weightage, up to a maximum of 50 marks.