Table of Contents
The High Court of Andhra Pradesh is getting ready to hire a Court Master and Personal Secretary. In the official announcement or advertisement, the authorities have made the pertinent information about the hiring available. They have also made application forms available, which must be completed and submitted by the deadline. On the basis of their performance in the recruiting process and eligibility, the candidates will be evaluated. Candidates must review all the information and apply appropriately.
AP High Court Recruitment Notification 2022
There are 76 open positions in the Andhra Pradesh High Court. The authorities have made it known that they are looking to hire skilled individuals for the listed opportunities. As a result, they have made available the application forms, which must be filed by October 22, 2022. The applicants must read the announcement and submit an offline application by filling out the form. All qualified applicants who have submitted complete application forms will be contacted and asked to participate in the recruitment and selection process. They must show up for the written test and the interviews. The authorities will appoint the applicants to the job of Court Judge based on merit, which will be prepared taking into account their test results.
|Name of the Recruitment||AP High Court Recruitment|
|Post||Court Master and Personal Secretary|
|State||Andhra Pradesh AP|
|Number of Vacancies||76|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 57,100 – Rs. 1,47,760|
|Application Deadline||22 October 2022|
There are now 76 open positions in Andhra Pradesh, according to the authorities. They will also set aside portions for other classes or groups. A particular amount of open positions are also set aside for women candidates. The breakdown of all the positions that are open for hiring is as follows:
|S.No.||Class or Category||Vacancies Reserved for Women||Vacancies|
|2.||Open Competition OH||0||1|
|3.||Open Competition Sports||0||1|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||1||8|
|6.||Backward Classes BC-A||1||5|
|7.||Backward Classes BC-B||2||7|
|8.||Backward Classes BC-D||1||6|
|9.||Backward Classes BC-E||0||3|
|10.||Scheduled Castes SCs||4||11|
|12.||Scheduled Tribes STs||1||5|
The Court Master and Personal Secretary positions will only be filled by qualified people, according to the Andhra Pradesh High Court’s administration. As a result, candidates must confirm that they are qualified and authorized to be hired. The following requirements must be met, according to the authorities:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must reside in Andhra Pradesh upon recruitment.
- The lower age limit for recruitment has been announced as 18 years. Applicants younger than that will not be considered.
- Authorities have declared that 42 years is the upper age limit. However, for reserved categories and classes the maximum age can be relaxed considering the rules of the Government.
- The applicants hold a valid Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce stream or equivalent educational qualification from an established and recognized University.
- Applicants should be able to type at a speed of 180 wpm. in English Shorthand and they should have passed the exam at the same level as conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or any equivalent exam. The candidates who have passed 150 wpm speed in Shorthand English will be considered eligible too.
- The candidate should have passed the Typewriting by Higher Grade examination in English with a speed of 45 wpm in recognizable examinations.
- Authorities will prefer candidates who have adequate skills in computers.
Documents Required for AP HC Recruitment Application
The candidates who are willing to apply must attest the copies of the following documents:
- A valid Date of Birth Certificate
- Degree Certificate of all educational qualifications
- Shorthand English High-Speed Pass Certificate
- Typewriting English Higher Grade Pass Certificate
- Caste or Class Certificate as issued by a competent authority
- Physically Handicapped Candidates will have to upload the relevant document as issued
- No Objection Certificate NOC if the Candidate is already employed
Candidates who wish to submit an application for the positions of Court Master and Personal Secretary in the state of Andhra Pradesh must do so offline. They must fill out the form after downloading it from the Andhra Pradesh High Court’s website, hc.ap.nic.in. After that, they must certify the copies of crucial records. “Application for the role of Court Mater and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars, via direct recruitment,” is how the candidates must label the envelope they’ve sent.
Along with the Rs. 30 postage stamps, they also need to include a Demand Draft and a self-addressed envelope. The application forms have to be posted to the following address on or before 22 October 2022 by 5 PM:
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay a certain amount as an application fee through a demand draft in favor of the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, on State Bank of India, High Court Branch, Nelapadu, Amaravati (IFSC -SBIN0061328). The fee amount is non-refundable. The following is the amount:
- OC, EWS, and BC: Rs. 1000
- SC, ST, PH and ESM: Rs. 500